[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how should I feel about the fact I let a femdom chick fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1488258966981.jpg (702KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1488258966981.jpg
702KB, 2560x1707px
So how should I feel about the fact I let a femdom chick fuck me with her purple cock? I mean I'm normally a "gay" dude so like is this better because it's a chick? It was hot and different but like what the fuck, I think I would do it again? She didn't let me fuck her tho so I don't know.

I was seeing a twink from OKC at the time and I did fuck his ass the next weekend, but I couldn't stay hard.

What the fuck am I even doing with my life.

Pic unrelated but she's cute
>>
>>35799373
Bump to get some response to not be alone with this
>>
>but she's cute
Not at all.
Death is a preferable alternative to communism.
>>
>>35799431
But like coloured hair and tomboyish looks tho
>>
>>35799373
Is that even a chick? Look at that bulge? It's either a cock or a super puffy vagina.
>>
>>35799483
If it's a cock then im up for that, best of both worlds
>>
>>35799373
Was she feminine or masculine? I don't mean in dress or hairstyle.

Was she fat? Was she Bisexual?
>>
>>35799639
Nah she was actually quite hot, buzz cut hair but was a normal skinny girl. She did dance troupe apparently and had strong smooth legs, a couple tats and a weird nose piercing.

I think she was bi but she never made a big deal of it, I think she wanted to do cuck stuff more desu with me as the third one. Fuckin weird
>>
>>35799431
Damn right mate
>>
>>35799483
It's a woman, she's from Russia.
>>
>>35799431
>death is a preferable alternative to communism
ell em eff ayo
Please die.
>>
>>35799431
your death is also the preferable alternative
>>
>>35799483
>I have never seen a vulva
>>
File: cute buggy.jpg (41KB, 328x308px) Image search: [Google]
cute buggy.jpg
41KB, 328x308px
Dude, you need to learn a couple of things about the world.

First, things are always more complex than they seem to be. "Faggot", "straight"? Just ignore those things, enjoy what you like.

Second, in simpler terms, liking femdom with this chick doesn't mean you will take dicks next, doesn't mean you can't have vanilla relationships after her. Just have fun, explore sexuality and enjoy the pleasure you two can enjoy with what you are doing. Stop worrying what retards on the internet say or what you have learned so far, abandon labels (don't create new ones) and just enjoy yourself.
>>
>>35801660
>how to be a morally subjective degenerate hedonist
no thanks shlomo (:
>>
>>35803166
He's right though. Life has no inherent meaning and you have to do everything if you want the Platinum
>>
File: diddly.jpg (40KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
diddly.jpg
40KB, 576x576px
>>35799431
Heh, funnily enough death is also the result of communism :^).
>>
>>35803166
but morality is subjective, retard
>>
>>35801660
Thanks dude, people can be cool sometimes :)
>>
>>35799373
>using okcuckid
normalfaggot
>>
>That bulge
Nice try OP.
>>
I got pegged a few times. Understandably, women can't pilot it very well. Buttplugs and vibrators are better desu
>>
>>35799431
More like gulags and starvation because of communism
>>
>>35801296
That explains everything. Russian (((women))) are infamous for their cock bulges.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.