[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 26 too old to still want a jealous, protective, borderline-obsessive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: yanbf.png (168KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
yanbf.png
168KB, 540x342px
Is 26 too old to still want a jealous, protective, borderline-obsessive boyfriend? Did I miss my chance?
>>
Maybe, are you male or female?
>>
>>35799248
i'm a girl (female)
>>
Hey, I'm all those things.
And I'm 26.

For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm someone's type.
>>
>>35799257
Lower your standards and it should be easy
>>
Interesting to see a girl with that kind of interest. Maybe you've never had it before but I hear most girls don't like guys like that.

t. Very obsessive and jealous Anon.
>>
>>35799287
I feel like 26 is too old for pretty much anyone that would be interested in me tho. my physical standards are fairly low regardless
>>
>>35799298
Never had a bf like that before.
>>
>>35799304
You need to find some friends. Stable girlfriends are obtained through nepotism. You need to have friends in order to get a gf.
>>
>>35799359
High chance that it's something you won't like.
Trust me.
>>
I like older weeb girls
>>
>>35799369
I have some friends but the guys I meet are either too normie or not interested in me at all. I've been friendzoned by more than a few dudes
>>
File: 1490414126048.jpg (26KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490414126048.jpg
26KB, 960x540px
>>35799236
you're never too old for a terrible relationship
>>
Yes, most girls grow out of this by 16. But like, I'm sure a million assholes exist out there- go nuts.
>>
>>35799495
Mental illness mixes well with mental illness duh
>>
>>35799236
Sure, girls like you are always like "i want a yandere bf" but when I get out the mutual chastity cages it's suddenly "too creepy"
>>
>>35799236
Ironically enough I think that it's easier for you at that age (which is not that old, come on 26 is really not that much) to get an obsessive lover. I feel like nowadays most people (this includes men and women, obviously) are sluts and don't really care about love, so finding someone that loves you so much they become fully dependant and obsessive on you is harder. However, I do believe it's easier for someone in their mid twenties to find someone like this. I'm not sure why I feel that way, but I think it has to do with the fact that these people is still pretty young, but are not part of the new generation sluts that at the age of thirteen have gained a sense of false independency for fucking everything they see. I'm not sure if it makes any sense at all. But what I can tell you is that no, you're not too old to have an obsessive lover, and in fact, you're at the perfect age to find one.
That actually makes me very jealous, I'm not in my mid twenties yet, but I do want such relationship. Good luck, Anon.
>>
19 but I still want a bf like this. Polygamists disgust me. I want an overly jealous bf to compensate for my perception of the dating market as meaningless gallivanting sluts taking anyone who will have them.
>>
>tfw you're a jealous, protective, borderline-obsessive gf
>tfw boyfriend is only a little bit protective and jealous and it makes me worried for some reason
>tfw he knows you stalk him and does things like logs off of his computer when he leaves the room
a-at least he said my jealousy and clinginess was cute earlier today
maybe i just want him to be more possessive because i dont want to feel like the only one who's so needy in the relationship
>>
>>35799236
I'm right here, jesus
>>
>tfw that's exactly how I was in a short lived online relationship I had when I was 16
Yes I fell for the online meme. I guess that's probably how I'd be if I'm ever infatuated again.

Shame no girl ever wants a hikikomori master.
>>
>>35800428
are you cute though? or at least not fat or ugly
>>
>>35801268
Can't judge cute, I'd say I'm perfectly average. Been a little chubby since I was 10~ and got put on some pills for a while and it never went away just stayed proportionate as I grew and hasn't changed, dunno if that's how fat is meant to work. 6'2 and I think 90 something Kg so do the math on that, not bad for zero exercise and lots of junk, my metabolism is probably god tier.
>>
>>35800317
I wish I had a gf like this. Tfw I have nothing to hide and can't find a girl to test me on that, yet every girl I do find it's secretive and probably slutting behind my back.
>>
>>35800252
By "sluts" are you referring to the guys? Because if girls were taking anyone who will have them most if this boards users wouldn't be here
>>
>>35801414
OP my last 2 GFs BROKE UP WITH ME after 8 months because I was "a little too jealous".

Believe me, I wasn't. I trusted them completely, and I wasn't overbearing. Being jealous is my way of showing that I really care about you. Fucking dating standards are so shit.
>>
Why do you want one? It's time to stop being a kid and start behaving like an adult. It's time for you to find a career-oriented good man and become his submissive housewife sex toy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.