[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me >Talking to mom >Tell her about my health anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 0802_-_Dqr4DLv.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
0802_-_Dqr4DLv.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
Be me
>Talking to mom
>Tell her about my health anxiety
>She says "sounds like someone needs a girlfriend"

I told her it wouldn't really help but she thinks I should have "friends".
>>
but those things do help
>>
What she said doesn't help, that's true
>>
>>35798554
In what way ?

Please elaborate originalio
>>
File: 1433643419259.jpg (27KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1433643419259.jpg
27KB, 469x469px
>>35798657
in my experience, getting friends, real friends, helps you in pretty much every way

>gives you something to do
>more to talk about when not hanging out with friends
>helps to learn social cues
>makes you more approachable
>affords you an outlet for your feelings and opinions in a non-judgmental way

and really good friends will
>help you through situations you might need an outside perspective on
>want to improve you and help you with self-cultivation
>cheer you on directly or indirectly when you are on a good path or things go right
>cheer you up
>keep you from needing to be cheered up
>afford you an outlet for your interests where they are genuinely interested to learn about your likes and dislikes, and reasoning behind them
>>
>Anon i think we should sell all your old toys
>it's not like you'll be having any kids to pass them down to anyway.
>w-well ma i dont think thats a very nice thing to say
>well its true anon, you wont

why dont you just stab me in the fucking heart
>>
File: areyoukidding.png (376KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
areyoukidding.png
376KB, 500x356px
>>35798875
It's sad the other way too
>ring ring *caddyshack theme song plays*
>mfw my mom still calls me on the phone
>M: oh Anonsan, I was going through some of the stuff in your [childhood] closet, what do you want me to do with your old baseball equipment?
>A: just throw it out mom I don't care
>M: you don't want to save it for your kids?
>....
>M: I'll just put it in the garage, I'll put it behind your old tennis rackets in case, or maybe
>A: .... mom, seriously just throw it out
>M: but what if you do need it some day?
>A: do we really have to go through this again?
>M: Oh, Anon *tsk*
>mfw this kind of thing happens fucking all the time
just fuck my shit up, I came to peace with this when I was about 15 and chappelles show memes were still relevant
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.