[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly would be wrong with raping a woman in order to lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6244.jpg (88KB, 750x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
88KB, 750x885px
What exactly would be wrong with raping a woman in order to lose your virginity if there is conceivably no way to ever have sex consensually? Prostitutes cost money, and paying them to access holes that they offer to other men for free is only encouraging their restrictive behavior, and of course we all know that meeting a girl that would offer her holes for free will always be out of our grasp. With consideration to the rape fantasies that many women have, and the biological reactions to rape that are hard-wired into their systems, it would only seem reasonable to presume that rape would not harm them as much as it would help me.

Any rapists or prospective rapists on here?
>>
>>35798298
>that pic
wat
>>
>>35798298
>rape fantasies that many women have

get off the internet and go outside you fucking lunatic. this is how mass shooters start, go kill yourself
>>
>>35798298
Because you will be raped in jail too
>>
>>35798298
letting genetically inferior specimens mate indiscriminately is against the social good.
>>
>>35798337
I would argue that those people DID NOT have sex, but I could rape a girl and finally have sex. I don't want to turn out like Elliot Rodgers and hate the world because of something that I have been denied for no genuine reason
>>
>>35798298
well first you gotta understand they rape for a power trip, has nothing to do with pussy and virginity. Many rapists rape because to them its fun having that much control over the victim.
>>
>>35798391
So rapists are able to get laid normally? Wow, so even they can get girls to consensually fuck them... I really don't have any hope
>>
>>35798345
This. Enjoy getting your anus torn apart.
>>
>>35798462
>>35798345
And why would I go to jail?
>>
>>35798509
why do you think, dumbass?
>>
>>35798516
Well I don't want to go to jail, so I just wouldn't go. I'm not sure how I would be sent there in the first place
>>
>>35798430
well yes. Most rapists are just niggers with no inhibitions.
the creepy middle aged guy with glasses that kidnaps girls and keeps them in rape basement stereotype is actually very very rare
>>
>>35798613
Well I'm neither. I just want to not be a virgin anymore, without funding an illegal enterprise
>>
>>35798298
>Any rapists or prospective rapists on here?
I agree with you.

Rape isn't wrong. Going through life as an incel is way worse than being raped. I think rape is a good solution. Also, paying for sex is gross, I don't want a bitch that values herself so little that she fucks for money. I'd rather rape an average woman, even if she's probably had a lot of sex too...

>>35798358
Some of us are intelligent and by no means inferior. There are little retards fucking other retards. Ugly people fucking other ugly people. I assume most of us have severe social or emotion problems.

>>35798391
>everying is muh power trip
I swear the whole of psychology is shaming people for socially unacceptable behaviours.

I just don't want to risk it though. I'd probably be caught and I have no motivation.Cyber police no bully.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.