[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need to get high every day >even a small amount

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3025.jpg (63KB, 895x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
63KB, 895x503px
>need to get high every day
>even a small amount of weed costs 50 bucks
>>
>>35798159
get a non jewish dealer
>>
>>35798159
>>even a small amount of weed costs 50 bucks
I am not so sure about that anon
>>
>>35798159
where the fuck do you live?
and what is it that you consider a "small amount"
>>
>>35798201

Not OP but I live on the east coast, and an eighth of medical marijuana from a dispensary is about $50. Same as one would pay on the black market (but at the dispensary there's real quality control).
>>
File: 00007smug.jpg (80KB, 632x590px) Image search: [Google]
00007smug.jpg
80KB, 632x590px
>Buy 28g of weed online for like $150-$200 depending on quality
>It lasts me three weeks
And I have high tolerance. If you're going to be smoking weed daily you should just go bulk.
I should kill myself.
>>
>>35798184
>>35798201
I get about a quarter of really good stuff for 60 and 50 for shittier stuff and sometimes i get 8 for 50 but the weed can either be really good mid or really shitty stuff so I never know with that guy. I have another dealer up the road but don't have his number at that sells 5 grams for 50 of some really good stuff and if I want a single gram of good stuff it's about 15 bucks and about a 20 mile drive
>>
>>35798218
If you buy 28g at a time you'll get around $6-$7 per gram.
Right now you're paying over $14.
>>
Meanwhile I can get 2 grams of mid shelf for $10 in Cali. You're a fucking sucker lol
>>
>>35798218
but do you really smoke an eighth a day? I mean I know that is not "hard" to do but it is easy to ration an eighth across a few days for any seasoned smoker.
If you are smoking an eighth or more every single day you either have a lot of money or you grow your own most likely

>tl;dr stop being degenerate
>>
>>35798223
How much risk is there when buying online?
>>
>>35798282
I've been buying online since the original Silk Road so not a high risk at all. Just use your real name, real address, and don't order more than one package at a time.
>>
>>35798267
How? I try to smoke blunts because I like doing shit while I smoke and it takes about a .7 to a 1.2 to roll a small one and about 2 of those are good for a day

>>35798258
I really want to buy in bulk but I hate the idea of spending that much money on degeneracy. Especially a plant one.
>>
File: eRaLzZl.png (170KB, 396x377px) Image search: [Google]
eRaLzZl.png
170KB, 396x377px
>>35798235
>quarter of really good stuff for 60
>complains
>>
>>35798297
>smoking blunts
well personally I can ration a lot better when smoking bowls than rolling
>>
>>35798258

>If you buy 28g at a time you'll get around $6-$7 per gram.

Not at any dispensary in my area. The discounts for buying ounces at a time are almost nothing.
>>
>>35798297
You're spending more money right now as it is. You should just stop smoking weed while you're still ahead. For normies weed isn't an issue but for depressed robots you can get into the habit where you do nothing but smoke weed and fap.
>>
>tfw get an ounce of top shelf stuff for about $230

God bless Washington
>>
>>35798267

>but do you really smoke an eighth a day?

No, but even a $50 expense spread out over the course of a week is a considerable amount of money. Over the course of a month, that's like an entire car payment.
>>
>>35798297
Buy a fucking vaporizer, stop smoking. You'll save so much money (way less weed to get high) and you can use the left overs to make weed oil so you can literally use your weed twice
>>
File: 1478319417161.png (113KB, 444x465px) Image search: [Google]
1478319417161.png
113KB, 444x465px
>>35798297
PROtip: stop smoking fucking blunts m8, those are for occasions when you're trying to flex over how much smoke you've got or at least in some social venue

get a chillum and pack it good, try your fucking damndest to inhale each hit hard as you can and ghost it if possible; best way to save on toking solo. been a daily toker for ages and i'm still able to get lit up like a christmas tree on a good chillum bowl if i take it hard

>>35798299
that fucking goy, right? im lucky to get a quarter of loud for 75-90
>>
>>35798326
then either stop smoking 24/7 or grow your own you dumb fuck
>>
>>35798258
At the dispensary I go to you can buy 1g for $5-7. The prices have gone down a ton. Non-medical.
>>
>>35798159
Weed is a super duper expensive habit, no wonder selling it is so lucrative.
>>
>>35798349

I have multiple severe health issues and cannabis is literally the only medication that helps me not be in constant pain without serious side effects. I'm not smoking for fun.

I can't grow because I rent and the landlord doesn't allow it.
>>
>>35798299
But that only lasts like 3 days trying to conserve. I just want to smoke every day.

>>35798321
I actually just broke out of that, I was fapping and eating all day but I cut back on weed and I've been taking my medicine (stims) and I've been working out and going for walks and stuff more and doing chores around the house.

>>35798309
Bowls don't really get me high I just take one hit at a time and it burns all my weed away in between hits and i feel the buzz coming. When I smoke a blunt I just browse r9k or something and put it out and just realize I'm high as fuck and It's the only time I can laugh
>>
>>35798293
You're a fucking narc!
>>
>>35798346
But blunts are the only thing that work. I get a mild buzz smoking bowls I guess but it burns all my weed just sitting there and I breathe in tons of butane and it doesn't get me high enough.

I find I can roll a good blunt with about a gram and if I'm desperate I just smoke half of it and save the rest for later.
>>
>>35798372
in about a month+- its planting season outside so you can just plant a ton of seeds in secret spots outside and in october you should have at least 1 plant
you can even plant it now if it's not too cold.
>>35798378
>But that only lasts like 3 days trying to conserve. I just want to smoke every day.
then stop smoking blunts like some stupid nigger and smoke splift bong bowls
>>
>>35798403
thats extraordinarily weird, i would generally say that someone constantly torching the entire bowl and breathing in butane is simply using the piece incorrectly; you've got to torch just a corner of the bowl to get her started and then cut off the flame and let it combust in there

it is entirely possible that your tolerance is far above mine, but even one of my friends that abstains from all substances besides pot and often goes through a quarter in a sitting with a few folks is able to get stoned as hell off a bowl if he tries
>>
>>35798403

I've had good results with the Vapor Genie. There is something of a learning curve but it's a pretty neat little device.

You can use a hemp wick as a heat source instead of a lighter, and in fact that is recommended as ideal by the manufacturer.
>>
http://www.puffitup.com/category-s/171.htm

Less than $200. I've been using it every day for years and I fucking love it. It will save you money and get you higher and also help your lungs be less of a huge mess
>>
>he doesn't grow his own
>>
>tfw moving out soon
>considering one of these
Should I go for it?
I don't have any friends.
>>
>>35798452
That does nothing for me smoking like that. I need to take really big hits or i feel like I'm not smoking.

>>35798457
I can't spend that much money though. I know for a fact I smoke about the same amount of weed doing bowls but the only difference is the cost of cigars but it's a dollar for 2.

>>35798451
I've smoked bowls before I smoke even more with bowls. Plus I like the mild nicotine buzz with my weed and no I'm not mixing fucking tabacco with weed.
>>
>>35798496
just go try it out in a head shop and see if you like it
>>
File: 12deq.jpg (713KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12deq.jpg
713KB, 1600x1200px
most of my money is tied up in glass anyways if you know what I mean
>>
>>35798511
We don't have those around here.
Well from what I've seen it's meant more for a group of people instead of just one person. It's really expensive so I was wondering if there were other vapes out there that are just as good, but for one person.
>>
>>35798510
> I need to take really big hits or i feel like I'm not smoking.

m8, i'm gonna leave you to it but i will get wrecked waaaay harder off of a bong, bowl, or other glass piece ripping as hard as possible than a blunt doing the same

iunno dude, cheers, but your experience is pretty much the complete opposite of dozens of degenerates that i interact with frequently. i can't help but think you're just doing it wrong lol
>>
>>35798551
>>35798484
The one in this post.
>>
>>35798566
I've smoked out of blunts and bongs exclusively before. Bongs work but they rip my lung a new ass hole every time. Blunts get the weed in my system quick which is important without me coughing my dick off.
>>
>>35798510

>I can't spend that much money though.

But the vapor genie is only like $50-$60 or so. It will end up paying for itself.

> I know for a fact I smoke about the same amount of weed doing bowls but the only difference is the cost of cigars but it's a dollar for 2.

The Vapor Genie is more efficient than a bowl.

Unfortunately I ended up breaking mine somehow by removing some little metal doodad, and clogging the filter stone, and replacing that thing is kind of a pain. I should have been more careful with it.

But I got like 2 years of good use out of it. Also it creates almost no smell (like 10% of the smell compared to smoking)
>>
>>35798484

I tried the Arizer Extreme Q and absolutely hated it. I followed the instructions for the "burn off" to the letter and it made no difference: every single time, the vapor smelled strongly of burning plastic.
>>
>>35798603
That's a lot of money and my friend had a vape and I didn't like it. Felt awkward made me go out of breath just couldn't get the right amount of weed I wanted. I mean it tastes good and it's cool but a dollar for cigars and smoking that vaped weed shit is gross unless you're dying for shit. I mean at least with blunts you have roaches but I don't cause I smoke everytning.
>>
>>35798618
>t. I followed the instructions for the "burn off" to the letter and it made no difference: every single time, the vapor smelled strongly of burning plastic.

I dunno what this means, but with the Arizer Air I just turn it to the green setting and once the light is solid, I can get super great vapor out of it for the 10 minute timer, I love it.
>>
>>35798649

The Air might be better than the Extreme Q. I never tried it.

The "burn off" refers to how you're supposed to let the Extreme Q stay on for like half an hour or so, to "burn off" manufacturing residues, to prevent contamination of the vapor.

However with mine, I can tell there is actually a piece in there that melts and releases fumes every time I turn it on. I've read so many other people have had problems like this too.

I was much happier with my Vapor Genie and I might get around to fixing it one of these days. It's very low tech but I like how there are no plastic parts.
>>
>>35798618
Yeah see fuck vapes

>blunts are all natural tabacco
>fruit flavored
>easy to smoke
>smooth with no coughing
>can do shit while you smoke
>doesn't break
>gentle nicotine buzz
>actually burns slower so you get more hits off your weed

Its just generally more satisfying. I dare any of you guys to go buy a package of a cigar you like at the store and put a gram in it and smoke it. Don't get those stupid zig zag wraps either they're like the size of your finger in girth and needs like 2.5-4 grams of weed to fill. Who the fuck needs that much weed in a sitting I don't know I smoke a little bit of weed out of a swisher and everyone acts like it's a crime if you don't smoke a 3 gram blunt. A gram to your face is a pretty good feel.
>>
>>35798689
Oooh! Okay! I see. Arizer is usually good at replacing that shit for free, have you tried?
>>
>>35798627

Well, the Vapor Genie is not the same as other vapes..it's powered by a flame, there's no plastic, and you can pack the bowls really easily. It's a neat little device, honestly.

And after the weed has been vaped, you can actually just put the ABV in capsules and swallow it (warning--this will knock you the fuck out).
>>
>>35798572
I'm wary of portable vapes ever since I had my Pax Plume. I want something that doesn't take a million years to warm up and actually stays warm when I use it. I smoke constantly.
>>
>>35798716

Unfortunately I hink it's been too long...I bought it like 3 years ago and a lot of stuff happened in my life that totally took my mind off it. In fact I forgot I had it up until this thread popped up.
>>
>>35798749
The Air goes from cold to heated to the middle setting in less than 3 minutes, and then it stays on + hot for 10, then the autotimer turns it off then. Works out perfectly every time.
>>
>>35798730
I mean it sounds cool just not the way I'd smoke. Plus carrying something like that after use is illegal. If you're driving around with a pack of cigars it's not. Not to mention the portability the ease of disposing it if you're caught.

The part of making the pills with weed sounds cool but it just doesn't sound the same to me. I like the feeling of smoking.
>>
>>35798771
You get about 5 bowls (so 50 minutes total of use) from a single battery charge. I just have two I swap out, though you'd wanna get an OEM spare rather than just some random battery
>>
>>35798796
>>35798771
I'll keep it in mind while I shop around. Thanks.
Would you use it in an apartment or does it smell too much?
>>
>>35798730
>ABV in capsules and swallow it (warning--this will knock you the fuck out).

I just did this but I soaked the ABV in warm to hot coconut oil for 8 hours and capped it then. Its amazing.
>>
>>35798779

Well, I have to say...if you really want to smoke blunts, you will have to deal with the fact that they use a lot of herb. Especially compared to the VG.

On the other hand, I mean basically your issue is that the price of herb is too damn high, right? With that I agree. It's nuts.

When I hear west coasters talk about how affordable it is over there, I am speechless.
>>
>>35798820
As long as you have a window open it'll be fine. The smell is really localized and dissipates pretty fast, also doesn't leave any residue in the long term like smoking does.
>>
>>35798825

Yeah, I've done it both ways, with oil and with just dry ABV. Oil extraction makes it a little stronger but I got so much effect from just dry ABV that to me it isn't worth the extra effort to use the oil method.
>>
>>35798829
It doesn't even sound that affordable on the west coast. Isn't it still 15 a gram for the top shelf stuff and 10 for crappy weed? I have seen prices for a despinsary and they had shatter and wax shit that was labeled properly and sold by quality and here it's kind of a crapshoot.

I smoke bowls whenever I'm chilling out and wanting a mild relaxing feeling or I'm saving weed but if I wanna get high enough to zone out and laugh at everything I need to smoke at least half a gram pretty quickly. The rate of consumption vastly effects your buzz hence why edibles and extracts are a different buzz. To me blunts and bowls have a different buzz.
>>
>>35798820

If the Air produces a smell comparable to that of the Vapor Genie, it's not strong at all and quickly dissipates. If you open a window it will be gone in like 30 mins or less.
>>
>>35798887
I'm more worried about other tenants being able to smell it.

>>35798843
Thanks.
>>
>>35798884
Definitely not. top is like $10/g at most. never seen mids go past $7/g. I live in Seattle for reference
>>
>>35798884

>It doesn't even sound that affordable on the west coast. Isn't it still 15 a gram for the top shelf stuff and 10 for crappy weed?

I heard it's something more like $8-$10 for top shelf, and crappy weed doesn't exist over there (except maybe on the black market)

Any Washington/Oregon/California anons can confirm?
>>
>>35798910

What do you think is causing the huge discrepancy between east coast/west coast prices?

Do you think it's an issue of supply, or just that people back east are greedier?
>>
>>35798923
Fuck my ass you guys are right. I talked for a girl from Seattle and one from Colorado and they were talking about getting half ounces for 60 or less

But damn i thought it was just mids. I get mids for 90 a half ounce and 120 for good shit. Fuck. Those girls even wanted me to go be with them fuck.
>>
>>35798963
I mean its legal here, that's almost definitely the biggest cause of the reduction in price.

But also yeah, crappy weed really doesn't exist here. Everything is mids at bare minimum.
>>
>>35799020

It's legal in Maine and Massachusetts too but still expensive as fuck.
>>
>>35799041
Isn't it more legal out west thoigh? Like states and connecting states are legal and medically legal and not to mention recreational and some places and Cali has had medical marijuana since the fucking 90s. They've just been doing it longer and the northeast is always shittier with taxes
>>
>>35798169
>get a non jewish dealer

fuck you, have you ever had weed edible matzoh ball soup?
>>
>>35799041
Yeah but it was *just* legalized there. Like literally last November. The rec stores aren't even open yet.

Washington/Oregon/Colorado have built up extensive infrastructures over the last few years so its not really all that surprising.
>>
>>35799041
Would it be cheaper in the long term to set up a grow?
>>
>>35799070
i ate a mazzah with weed chocolate spreading last year
>>
>>35799113
that sounds very incredible
>>
>>35799085

You can only do that if you have a place to grow. Most landlords forbid it so if you're not a property owner you're SOL.
>>
>>35798383
>narc
If that's in response to using your real name/address, they're not wrong.
>>
>>35800566
This

There's no reason to not use your real credentials. You're just buying a package and if you're buying domestically it's like a 1/1000 chance of that package getting opened / tampered with.

Depending where you live and how much "contraband" is inside if it is opened, you won't get a fucking party bus or anything, it will just get confiscated and you might get a letter from customs.

28g is a considerable amount and could be deemed for more than personal use though. If you were buying something like benzos / a few
LSD tabs / some weed in small portions nothing will ever happen though in the majority of the world.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.