[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2 months into Trump Presidency >still can't find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1 (2).jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>2 months into Trump Presidency
>still can't find a job
>fucking retailers won't call me back
>half the retail businesses that i can bus to say they don't have any retail openings

WHEN IS HE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT?
>>
>>35797980
On Wednesday next week. he told me.

Retard why'd u think it'd happen before Wednesday? That's just not plausible!
>>
>>35798035
Kek you sound like a qt anon
>>
>>35798071
N-no u!!!
Desu desu desu
>>
>>35797980
He never said he'd make it great for you.
>>
>>35797980
Do you bathe regularly? What is your criminal history? How is your hygiene? How old are you? What is your job history? Are you a US citizen?
>>
>>35798194
>>35798194
>Do you bathe regularly/Hygiene. I haven't even gotten one interview.
I apply online
>What is your criminal history?
None
>Age
>Job history
None
>Are you a US citizen
yes
>>
>>35798239
I think I can help you here, try getting a manual labor job, fast food job, or something similar. Retail sucks ass and everyone and their mother is applying to retail.
>>
>>35797980
Just be patient.

Once Trump makes America great again so all of the normies can get well paying jobs they'll have more spare cash to spend and you can get your retail job that prevents your parents from throwing you out of the house.
>>
>>35797980
Havent you listened to all the liberals? This is still all due to Obama because Trump hasnt had time to do anything yet
>>
>>35797980
start your own business fool
>>
>>35798375
too stupid for that
>>35798260
i'm a baby who can't handle machines but i could try mcdonalds
>>
>retail
Sorry anon, but trickle-down economics don't work. Expect to see the consumer base continue to shrink as the middle class gets squeezed out and the lower class gets hit harder and harder. It's only going to be great for people that were already doing great.
>>
>>35797980
Maybe it was the minimum wage increase.

Its going to take a long long time to fix all the shit they did to our country anon.
>>
>>35798435
http://www.nelp.org/publication/raise-wages-kill-jobs-no-correlation-minimum-wage-increases-employment-levels/
It wasn't.
>>
>>35797980
are you ugly??

that is very important, even if people tell you its not.. it is...
>>
What were you expecting? Trump's a plutocrat born with a silver spoon in his mouth who even has a history of fucking over his own labor unnecessarily, why in the world did you think he was going to help you? Lel, just because he said he would?
>>
>>35798571
yes
>>35798622
yes
>>35798270
howd you know
>>
>>35798677
>howd you know
The same delusion that made millions of people vote Trump in the first place.
>>
>relying on politicians to make your life better
you cant make this shit up
>>
>>35797980
God helps those who help themselves anon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.