[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else also starting to empathise with Islam after a lifetime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6840.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6840.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else also starting to empathise with Islam after a lifetime of being treated like shit by women? Islam understands women's true nature, women deserve no rights or freedoms and need to be actively suppressed otherwise things will go shit for men. Muslims have the right idea when it comes to how women ideally should be treated.
>>
File: periscope.webm (2MB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
periscope.webm
2MB, 924x572px
>>35797876
Yes that's what I've been saying all along, Muslims are based
>>
Kill yourself sandnigger. I'd rather have retarded feminists than I would durkadurkas
>>
Once you actually study Islam and grow up in the culture like I did you will realize that Muslim women are no different, if not more materialistic and bigger whores than white women. Stop being persuaded by right wing journalism thinking Islam is barbaric and sexist and just go to a Muslim neighborhood. 9/10 times you will see some whore in yoga pants and a crop top but she has muh hijab so she's modest. She sucks 10 dicks a week but she's "technically" a virgin.

I don't know what is more retarded, how you people perceive muslims to be, or how they actually are. Both are pretty terrible.

Women are dominant in Islam. Husbands are cucks that work 2-3 jobs to support their wife and daughters materialistic lifestyle.
>>
>>35798013
>I'm okay with being an emasculated beta cuckold with no wife or offspring because I'm scared of a different (superior) culture
>>
File: 00061smug.png (248KB, 510x479px) Image search: [Google]
00061smug.png
248KB, 510x479px
>>35798077
I have a boyfriend who I fuck. Who needs women?
>>
>>35798031
I've heard the same thing from Muslims that I've went to school with/worked with. I was once shown a Muslim girl on Instagram who acted really slutty to get followers, but in public acted like a traditional Muslim woman.
>>
I hate women and I hate muslims. I want women's rights taken away and I want muslims to die or be sent to a different planet.
>>
>>35798031
I have a lot of muslim co-workers and this is true. These guys are at a bottom tier job in the company making a little over half of what i make and their wives and daughters come in with designer clothes and demanding stuff, They also get cucked and have their in laws living in the same house 9/10 times and get pressured into really early marriage. Even the ill- conceived notion of complete dominance over women in marriage in islam have been tainted by feminism.
>>
>>35798088
I think I saved 3 images from you because I remember your distinct filenames.
>>
File: selection.jpg (2MB, 3900x3650px) Image search: [Google]
selection.jpg
2MB, 3900x3650px
>>35798561
Desu it's because of the way I browse my reaction images.
>>
>>35797876
i've never seen as many lingerie shops as i have when i went to istanbul, it was a joke, every third shop basically throughout the whole city was denoted to cheap amazon-tier lingerie. presumably they wear it under their burkas all day?
>>
>>35798671
Istanbul is a European city it doesn't count as Muslim. Try going further inland to the east you'll be in Erdoganland with mosques at every corner.
>>
>>35797876
kek
interesting POV
>>
>>35798031
this, they literally are just following the rules without thinking of the meaning behind them, pretty much the paragon of following the word of the law over its spirit. I see muslim girls 'following their religion' who wear a hijab but tight jeans and a skimpy tanktop, it's so stupid.
>>
>>35797876
>empathizing with mudslimes
bomb yourself
>>
Women are only treated like shit in Saudi Arabia, everywhere else there is not that much difference other than punishment for adultry. prove me wrong and source what your saying or your full of shit.
>>
>>35798593
here I thought autism was a male trait
>>
>>35798593
What kinda program is that?
>>
>>35801085
It's the default one you mong.
>>
>>35801346
Never seen it. Information doesn't just spawn in my head, you know?
>>
>>35800521
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Islam

Read it then you ingnorant subhuman
>>
>>35797876
I really want sex with Mia mmmmm he's I do
>>
>>35797876
>Islam understands women's true nature, women deserve no rights or freedoms and need to be actively suppressed
Then you have no clue about Islam. >>35798031 this guy pretty much explained it.
>>
>>35797876
Even though they're super right when it comes to roasties, fuck mudslimes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.