[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I sat down and really took a look at myself. I'm 32

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Today I sat down and really took a look at myself. I'm 32 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, friends, I never had a stable job, I've never been good at anything, I've never been to a party, I never started college, I've never even invited anyone over to my house. Any time I try to spark up some kind of social interaction with others they shoot me down, sometimes when I text my own mom she doesn't respond and I have to text her again a few days later just to get the unusual "well I'm busy right now so..."
I don't think I can do this anymore. All I do is go on the internet and play video games. God there's gotta be some trick, right? Something to do, something to see, just something. For christs sake, /r9k/, how do you guys keep going on everyday like this?
>>
We're not failed normalfags like you. We don't want to be any other way.
>>
File: 14558919293539.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
14558919293539.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>35797780
Tomorrow's my birthday. I'm turning 20. I'll probably end up like you.
>>
>>35797780
Stop thinking so much. Stay clean and healthy and do things that YOU want to do. It's so much easier to find friends when you're not trying to.
>>
>>35797780
Start streaming when you play games.
>>
>>35797780
I feel like im headed down the same path you're down. Im 3 years younger

We're dispensable males.

I feel like I have to make myself less dispensable.
>>
>>35797780
Well I'm not an atheist
>>
>>35797780
Damn dude that's fucked up. You need serious help. But you're not doing that bad, you can read and write and have a computer. I assume you live in America or in some other developed country. Get on some jew antidepressants and get some help, watch some TED talks or something. Delete the video games bruve.
>>
>>35797813
lol ur such a fag
>>
>>35797977
>I feel like I have to make myself less dispensable.
>It took him 29 years to figure this out
You're fucked.
>>
>>35797780
You're 32, you must have some idea of what's wrong with you. And if not, seek professional help.
>>
>>35798054
Lift, priding yourself is stupid just become strong move from there using the fact anything is progress and momentum and why not
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.