[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >living comfy neet happy life >never wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (3KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
3KB, 194x259px
>be me
>living comfy neet happy life
>never wanted anything more than to play vidya all day and relax
mommy: "ANON WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSED?!??!?"
>"b-but im fine"
mommy: "YOU ARENT MAKING 300K A YEAR AND ARENT MARRIED TO SUPER MODEL DEAR GOD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SAD YOU ARE ANON!"
>"buh-"
mommy "I KNOW!! WE'LL GO GET YOU DOPED UP ON SO MANY MEDS THAT YOU CANT EVEN THINK OR FEEL!"

i'm now permanantly nuero-chemically castrated because my mother just couldnt understand that i was happy with my life how it was. now i cant feel anything. i dont get any chemical happyness releases when i play vidya or see something funny. nothing affects me anymoe. i have no reason to wake up. no reason to kill myself because theres no sadness. mommy regrets it even more than me and cries all day. i wish i could still cry. i blame her for everything. i think shes going to kill herself.

anyone else here apthetic/chemicaly castrated?

share some stories/lifestyle.

i sleep about 20 hours a day and then the rest of the time i just lie in bed and sometimes eat once a day when mother brings me something. i would give anything for my emotions back... anything.
>>
>>35797729
so you're even worse now? What did they put you on?
>>
>In exchange for being a NEET in my mother's home she took away my happiness
Seems like a fair deal. Either find a way to NEET and live alone, or deal with this.
>>
>>35797729
It's like this after you stopped taking the meds?
>>
>>35797835
abilify & lexapro
"""""""'mood stabilizers""""""" and anti psychotics need to be fucking illegal they just take away your ability to feel anything. """if a psychopath cant get angry he wont feel like killing right durrrrr""""

i was talking about murder alot but still taking away everything is worse than going to prison for my entire life. i would've rather killed the person i was mad at and been sentenced to life. no matter what everyone deserves emotions

>>35797907
the other side effects like lexapro made my skin feel like it was on fire for the whole time i was on it and made me high off my tit too thats gone now and abilify's tiredness and exhaustion is mostly gone

>>35797873
>"just deal with it lol" neck up nig this is worse than death. worse than torture. no one deserves this kind of life. i cant even fucking jerk off or enjoy food anymore.
>>
>>35797991
So, you weren't just sitting at home while mom bitched at you? You wanted to kill someone or voiced a desire to kill someone in front of a mental health professional?

Not a smart move man.
>>
>>35798044
basically i refused to live with my parents and they paid for me to live away from them but my insane mother couldnt handle life without me so she got me so doped up i couldnt hate her anymore. but now im dead inside and cant feel anything. my dad hates her and is only with her because he doesnt wanna let her get half his cash.

i was wanting to kill them both for constantly fighting screaming and making my life hell ever since i was born.

my childhood was so terrifying i had to pretend i was asleep whenever my dad came home and just stay up all night listening to the fighting and screaming if i had to go the bathroom at night i had to just piss myself because i was too scared of waking one of them up. wanting to kill them was justified and i would've done it but i took i was tricked into taking the mood stabilizers and now im dead inside forever

if anyones thinking about taking "mood stabilizers" or "anti-psychotics" dont. you will regret it. i hear that anti-depressants are effective if you can handle the side effects but just dont do the other 2
>>
>>35798167
Shits scary, I've considered anti-depressants but was always scared I might get addicted or I might change too much
>>
>>35798316
me too.

my sister made a complete 180 after a few years on welbutrin (which is supposed to barely have any side effects) but if you're sad now anywaysyou could alwys try antidepressants like welbutrin and then just go back to being sad like you are now. but apparently its normal for people on welbutrin to stay on it their whole lives and my sisters panning to never go off it. but i dont really think taking a happyness med to be happy is such a bad thing if it actually does make you appy right?
>>
I was on meds and I felt so much less. Now I'm off the meds and I'm flunking school. I can't win.

My dad is on anti-depressants, and, honestly, I can't blame him. He's got 2 kids who are so stupid and annoying he yells every night and he does nothing every day for 8 hours. If I was him, I too would be wondering what's on the other side.

And now I'm crying. Thanks, 4chan.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.