[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there, wagie. Weekend going well? I hope so. You should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 87467512467182.png (281KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
87467512467182.png
281KB, 700x412px
Hello there, wagie. Weekend going well? I hope so.
You should probably get to bed soon, wagie. Mr Shekelstein won't like it if you're late for work on Monday. Heaven knows if you plan on staying up late tonight, you'll end up staying up late tomorrow night, too.
Oh, this sack I'm carrying? I was just packing up. NEETbux ran dry. You were right after all about that, wagie. Fortunately I had a plan in place in case this sort of thing happened. I'm going to travel and see the world, become a drifter!
This will be the last time we speak, wagie. I hope you have fun wageslaving for the rest of your life in that dull place.
>>
>>35797599
I wonder if these Role playing threads help you to cope with your meaningless and beyond cucked life.

Maybe you are just plain shitposting.
>>
>>35797599
That is a long ass dildo you cuckold neet
>>
>>35797599
too real
please let me die in my sleep
>>
>>35797599
Here's a (You)

and a sage.
>>
>>35798158
What do you mean wagie? I care a lot about this place, I like to keep you fellow robots updated.
>>
>>35798158
How ironic, a wageslave calling someone else life "meaningless"
>>
>>35798158
Look like we have our first RAGIE WAGIE bros
>>
How are you holding that, Blanket Pepe-San?
>>
>>35797599
Tell me anon. What did you get up to today? Did you learn something?
>>
>>35797599
Anon when was the last time you talked to someone else outside of your family?
>>
File: chefNEET.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
chefNEET.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>>35797599

>tfw I made that NEET

Good thread. Wagecucks are mad as usual
>>
>>35800025
Did you learn anything today?
>>
File: NEETregister2.jpg (6KB, 211x244px)
NEETregister2.jpg
6KB, 211x244px
>>35800047

Yes, why?

>Tfw when a normie/wagie attempts to condescend to a NEET
>>
>>35800069
What did you learn originally? Was there a defining moment for today for you or has every day felt pretty much the same for you?
>>
>>35800088

>Defining moment

The fuck does that mean? I read things every day but I wouldn't count them as "defining moments". Do wagies have "defining moments"? Seems like not.
>>
>>35800134
It's something to describe your day. For example, my defining moment for today was that I watched samurai jack with a qt and learned a couple new unix commands. What moment definied your day?
>>
>>35800164

Better keep your QT away from me, anon. One whiff of the NEET musk and she's spread eagle.
>>
>>35797599
>I'm going to travel and see the world, become a drifter!
Remember you can double your income by filming yourself being sexually exploited
>>
File: wagecuck.png (176KB, 409x409px)
wagecuck.png
176KB, 409x409px
>>35797599
Godspeed NEETbro.

Hakuna Matata, enjoy your free life.
>>
>>35800247
Actually I guess if you were a neet you'd be sexually exploited for free.
Like a 4chan janitor
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.