[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is North Korea a robot paradise? >Chad gets sent to 15 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Is North Korea a robot paradise?
>Chad gets sent to 15 years hard labor and will never see the sun again
>>
>>35797087
thats because in N Korea there is only one chad
>>
>>35797087
Holy fuck this always makes me laugh. Chad absolutely and definitively blown the fuck out for good, for life. His life is completely fucking ruined for literally nothing. So many questions. Why even go there? Why do anything that could even be slightly misinterpreted? Guess we'll never know.
>>
>>35797087
>>Chad gets sent to 15 years hard labor and will never see the sun again

Name? Link? story?

I love it when Chads get wrecked.
>>
>>35798453
Some dumb ass goes to North Korea
Steals a propaganda poster from the hotel he's staying at
Gets sent to 15 years in labor camp
USA doesn't care to bargain for him because he's a literally who; who should not have been there in the first place
>>
>>35798453
>>35798501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU
Here's a link to the full trial
>>
>>35797087

He will see the sun every day anon. As he goes out and plants apple trees.
>>
File: 1490346852886.jpg (92KB, 750x750px)
1490346852886.jpg
92KB, 750x750px
>>35797185
He probably heard that white men have high SMV in Asian countries. Naturally he couldn't tell the difference between any of the countries and ended up in North Korea.
>>
>>35798522
>>35798501
>Chad
>All the other place we could have gone
>Goes to North fucking Korea
>Steals a fucking propaganda poster from the hotel

I kekked, this makes my weekend way better, what is on the mind to think that was good idea, stole from a hotel,a north korean hotel>>35798501
>>
Man he's gonna have a lot of interesting stories to tell in 15 years.
He's gonna make loads of dosh off of his autobiography when he gets out.
>>
>>35799048

The best part is when he starts crying.

>boohoo I'm fucking retarded and defaced propaganda in a country that loves to throw its weight around please don't make me pick potatoes with the poors
>>
>>35798501
>Steals a propaganda poster from the hotel he's staying at
Why would you ever do this?
>>
i feel like chad doesn't even mean anything anymore

6/10 guy with a beta face? yeah fuck it hes a chad i guess whatever
>>
Kek. I bet he thought he was hot shit takin the poster.
>lol I'm gonna hang this in my room when I get back and pound Stacy
Get fucked.
>>
>>35799179

Because he's a wealthy white American Chad. What's the biggest punishment he got in his life? When he raped a girl and his dad gave him a stern talking to before sweeping it under a rug?
>>
>>35799196
I think he was some pampered rich boy though.
>>
>>35799317

aite, he looks like that weird IT guy that everyone feels uncomfortable to be around

so I guess chad just means you got money
>>
>>35799179
GOTTA GET DEM LIKES
>>
gook here.

never underestimate the severity of gook culture, white boy
>>
>>35797087
I LOVE THE DEAR LEADER
>>
>>35799179
For the same reason you keep the bible, tiny shampoo bottles, tiny chocolates, tiny booze bottles, towels, etc, in other countries. The only thing worth of being a souvenir was probably the poster, because, north korea. If you guys had empathy you'd realise he probably just wanted to see the world, and that was just a keepsake, but, north korea didn't take it that way I'm sure.
>>
i wonder how much north korean pussy hes gonna slay
>>
File: rJFjpRN.gif (2MB, 320x320px)
rJFjpRN.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>35799433
>white guy in an azn country

You know why he was there.
>>
>>35799433
but it's fucking north korea. even if you went there not knowing they're nuts, the travel agency will tell you repeatedly to follow all instructions, and not do anything that could be interpreted as defacing propoganda
>>
>>35799512
What if the travel agency had a robot working that day? Or he could have had his headphones on.
>>35799500
The world isn't your fantasy robot. The world isn't comprised of your memes.
>>
>>35799340
he was a business major and in a fraternity according to the news articles. Is that chad enough for you?
>>
This cuck got a taste of juche
>>
File: 1490384757552.jpg (139KB, 600x580px)
1490384757552.jpg
139KB, 600x580px
He deserved it. Never mess with those Gooks.

Best Korea doesn't fuck around.
>>
>>35799157
You do get they instructed him to be as sorry as possible and also cry, right? You do know what North Korea is?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.