[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send her a decent length thought out response interlaced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: spongealamode.jpg (23KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
spongealamode.jpg
23KB, 512x384px
>send her a decent length thought out response interlaced with humor, some insight, and end on an open ended question that would be a great conversational jumping off point
>"yeah lol"
>>
Sounds like you're writing too much shit senpai
>>
>>35796484
Give us her number. We'll harass her for you.
>>
>>35796506
If I didn't the conversations would literally always just be
>hi
>hey
>how are you?
>fine
>sure?
>yeah.
>How are you feeling after your mom died in that spontaneous fire?
>eh.
>>
>>35796484
he's busy chatting with chad
>>
Call her out on it and post screenshots here. If you're not a bitch boy.
>>
>>35796560
We'll maybe she's just not that interested in you senpai? I've had girls write me walls of text before and it just kinda came off as sperglord move. Was a bit of a turn off, but just try to find that happy medium. 1-2 sentences. If you're sending a text do not exceed two text messages in length.
>>
>>35796484

You're trying too hard. They know.
>>
>>35796484
Give us an example of the kind of shit you send her. Maybe you're actually a faggot in need of constructive criticism.
>>
>>35796643
meant for she. fuck
>>
>>35796506
yeah cuh do like me;

>ay bitch
>heyy!
>yo i wanna fuck that ass
>ahaha ok :3
>im gonna rape you anally
>ahaha youre so funny! when do should i come over?
>right the fuck now bitch
>I'm so horny for you anon!~
>fuck you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.