[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I try to improve anything about my life, it only gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: killlmeplease.png (946KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
killlmeplease.png
946KB, 800x600px
Every time I try to improve anything about my life, it only gets worse. I try to do something, invariably fail, become frustrated with myself for failing, and fall into a bout of depression. Should I just resign myself to browsing 4chan, eating, shitting, and doing nothing else? I don't think I have any more energy left to resist.
>>
What have you tried doing and ended up failing?
>>
Ritalin

Original shill desu
>>
>>35796481
you're addicted to the internet, get out and your life will improve
>>
>>35796500
Tried writing, programming, drawing, making music, exercising, eating healthier, having a more regular sleeping schedule, meditation, controlling my anger.

>>35796501
Do you need a prescription for that? And does it have side effects? Will I be unable to function without it if I get used to taking it?

>>35796538
Not really, I've tried stopping internet use before, and I've gone several days without it but I just wasted time with other things. I'd daydream for literally hours on end, or pace around the house, or go for 4 hour long walks outside. I don't think internet is the problem, it's just a convenient distraction. Take it away, and there are other distractions still remaining.
>>
>>35796611
>prescription
Yes. Doctors here aren't stingy with it if you convince them you are trying to study.
>side effects
Well yes but you aren't able to function now, so.
>>
>>35796686
Well, that is a good point. I don't know how I'd go to a doctor to get it prescribed, though, since I don't have any money and my parents won't make an appointment for me.
>>
>>35796481
You're not angry enough at yourself. Only when your anger and self-hatred outweigh your tiredness will you be able to to accomplish anything.
>>
>>35796759
>my parents won't make an appointment for me
If your parents don't think you need psychiatric help, you probably don't need it.
>>
>>35796798
I'm angry at myself and want to change and make plans one day. Then, I sleep, and the next day I have no motivation to do anything anymore. Until I get angry at myself again, that is... But things usually only boil over closer to the evening.

>>35796866
I'd hope you're right.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.