[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roll with pretty girl in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu >Her body

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FIVE-Super-League-1761[1].jpg (125KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
FIVE-Super-League-1761[1].jpg
125KB, 960x641px
>Roll with pretty girl in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
>Her body was warm
>Haven't stopped thinking about it since

Are robots allowed to grapple? I'm a virgin
>>
god that must feel nice
>>
>>35796094
where can i watch this?

only for the feet
>>
>>35796163
that's mackenzie dern
>>
Shut up you didn't roll with Mackenzie Dern you fucking beta fag
>>
>>35796142
It does. When you're in the mount, there is chest right up against you. I can usually be immune to it, but I'm feeling extra edgy lately.

>>35796192
You're legitimately retarded.
>>
Op are you some new white belt?
>>
File: l0Fbjek.jpg (143KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
l0Fbjek.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
>>35796289
3rd degree blue belt. I've been going for 3 1/2 years
>>
What's the closest you've been to a girl recently?
>>
>>35796142

>join bjj gym
>only one female
>asks to grapple with me all the time because i'm by far the biggest guy there and everyone wants to prove themselves stronger than me
>capture her arms with my knees, lay across her chest, use hands to pin her other arm, trapping her beneath me
>tries to squirm, to get away from my grip
>bitch ain't going nowhere
>she fights for a few minutes, eventually taps even though i'm not doing anything she can't get away and she knows it
>fap to the memory of her wriggling, squirming body underneath me, trying to fight off my boner when her tiny boobs rub against my stomach and chest

It feels nice indeed, robro.
>>
>>35796573
>Girl at uni
>Her boyfriend got into a motorcycle accident
>She broke up with him because of it
>She had a big car on her stomach
>Lifted up her shirt
>Let me touch it

Jesus Christ
>>
>>35796850

>let you touch her scar

Fuuuuuck am I jealous. I love touching and tracing scars. I don't know why.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.