[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have you tried being yourself bro? >girls love it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1490349294857.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1490349294857.png
526KB, 593x594px
>Have you tried being yourself bro?
>girls love it when I am being myself
>>
>>35795957
To be fair, "himself" is someone who's willing to do the physical work that makes him look the way he does. Obviously not everyone is naturally handsome, but most can approach that with work.
>>
>>35795999
Shut up. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35795957

honestly he'd be super average looking but he choose to take care of himself

just imagine what he'd look like in bad clothes, bad hair cut, bad grooming and 50 lbs overweight ... he'd post here regularly

actually an inspirational picture if you think about it
>>
File: 1385692301393.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385692301393.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
>>35795957
>Have you tried being yourself bro
I never stop, Chad. Every day it's vidya, shitposting, and fapping to anime girls.

Works for me.
>>
If you're too stupid to interpret the true meaning of that tried-and-true advice, you don't deserve a gf. Most people who give that advice are completely average, not models by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>35795999
This. Looking good is mostly about how you present yourself. Just groom yourself and be confident and the world is yours.
>>
>>35795999
>imfuckingplying
>implying this isn't original
>>
File: 1490052727852.jpg (65KB, 690x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490052727852.jpg
65KB, 690x667px
>>35796025
you can't talk like this to an anon who just got trips
>>
>>35795999

op literally gets out of bed with his hair looking like that because he's norwood 0.
>>
>>35795957

the funny thing is this is actually great advice for people looking for genuine friendships and relationships, if you're putting on an act you will just attract people you don't really even get along with, dont have fun around and who are of poor character who put up with insincere relationships and it wont end well, but if you just be yourself bro, even if you are the biggest autistic retard on the planet, if you interact with enough people you'll eventually find people who really click with you you can be honest with, although that doesn't mean you can improve yourself to associate with better and better people

however most people on here, AND normies, dont like this advice because all they care about is getting approval from popular attractive people even if they are dysfunctional shitty people all while blaming other people for being shallow for not accepting them
>>
>>35798725
>*can't improve yourself
>>
>>35795999
Nick Bateman is a 9.25/10 in lookism.com you know how hard is to get that points in that website? If you know a lot about facial aesthethic you will find this.

Nick face has:
perfect frame
small forehead
small nose
big jaw + god tier cheekbones
perfect stubble beard
low bodyfat like 9-10%
straight eyebrows
no bags under the eyes
no acne
well tanned skin
perfect full lips
good eye area
short middle face
good balance between masculine and femenine features
good face armony
boy-masculine man face
he is 6"3 btw
perfect profile face

the only "flaws" i can find in his face is his nose is too narrow and look like the devil nose

There is only one human being with a perfect 10/10 in lookism and nick is bateman is close to that guy
>>
File: 1474155984808.jpg (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474155984808.jpg
164KB, 500x500px
>pic related, being yourself
>>
>>35798725
well, I think on /r9k/ its implied that he is looking for a g/f

and nobody finds a girlfriend by just being themselves unless they are very attractive. Everyone average or below average has to do a ton of shit they wouldnt normally do like work 50 hour weeks in an office to bring home a certain salary.

It may be "great advice" for making friends you like. But it isn't going to score you a loyal g/f, especially not in today's "sexually liberated" society. You gotta have something to offer them, either money, handsomeness, stability etc etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.