[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post whatever it is that's been bothering you, i'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488511141930.png (514KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
1488511141930.png
514KB, 899x677px
Post whatever it is that's been bothering you, i'll start:

>My dog died today, he was literally my best friend
>I don't even know what it was that happened to him
>i feel nothing, i only cry if i try my hardest to think about him

He had a good run though, had puppies and everything. damn bastard, why did you had to go so soon...
>>
Do you at least have one of the puppies? Your doggos life lives through those puppies..
>>
>>35795617
Sorry bud, that's a rough one. My grandfather died a few weeks ago and I'm still really upset about it. I cried hard twice when it happened but since then I only cry in my dreams about him. We all have different reactions when this shit happens, but as long as you're not consciously suppressing your emotions there's no wrong way to handle it.

Also, losing my grandpa has been only slightly worse than when I lost my cat who was my best friend from age 6 to 21. I still feel guilty for not spending enough time with him near the end, but I can't do anything about it now but accept that I was a piece of shit back then and try to be better.
>>
I've just found it impossible being at home this year. I can't wait til I move out after summer and move town. That's it.
>>
I've been needing to get a job since I graduated high school last year, but still haven't. I've sent apps to all the regular "first job" places, but none of them want to hire me. I told myself I was going to send in at least 3 apps today, but ended up watching tv, browsing r9k and sleeping pretty much all day. I'm running out of money, and my parents are getting tired of supporting me. On top of the discouragement of only getting three interviews in all this time (only one of which seemed promising, and none of which panned out), I've got social anxiety, which makes engaging with potential employers very difficult. Things would be so much better for me if I could just get a job, but it's hard in my mind to even justify spending the effort at this point, if I can't even get a call back from fucking Taco Bell.
>>
being without internet is fucking my online social life
using shitty portable wifi hotspot my sister is paying for
I need money to pay the fucking bill and resolve the debt from the unpaid bill
NEET with no fucking job, cant get a job
literally selling most of what i own to get my internet back
recently hurt my back, cant move very much, confined to bed until i get better
most of my plans to sell shit now held back due to my inury
>>
>>35795617
Compulsively lie.
Hate it.
Honest to a fault
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.