[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine got way too drunk and tried putting moves on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

A friend of mine got way too drunk and tried putting moves on me. I pushed her off of me each time. The next morning she tells me she feels I took advantage of her.

A mutual friend of ours is stuck between the both of us, and he wants things to go back to the way it was.

I am completely fine. She just made a drunk mistake and shes lucky it was with me and no one else. I see this girl like a sister to me, but shes extremely unstable.

Is it worth trying to fix this? We were friends for years and we drank a lot together and nothing ever happened until now.

She also got drunk last week and kept on telling my friend how she wants me to "buy her a drink" even though its been a month since she blocked me.
>>
>>35795040
I masturbated to Lucoa last night.
>>
>claims I took advantage of her
Just drop her.
Then kill yourself.
>>
File: 1490442673624.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490442673624.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Is this now a Lucoa thread? Also, OP, women make the shittiest friends, why did you even befriend her in the first place?
>>
File: 1490390217749.gif (283KB, 270x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490390217749.gif
283KB, 270x380px
>>35795164
I almost posted this, but decided to go gentle and post >>35795190 instead.
>>
File: 1490134879993.png (426KB, 954x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490134879993.png
426KB, 954x720px
Come on, sheeple, I need to expand my dragon folder!
>>
>>35795217
>>35795190
sure oregano commento dingaling spoopy doo why does it keep saying not original
>>
>>35795040
>The next morning she tells me she feels I took advantage of her
>shes extremely unstable
> she wants me to "buy her a drink" even though its been a month since she blocked me

Run dude. You've pointed out that she's unstable, and she's already clearly vindictive about your rejection of her advances. How long until she slaps you with a false rape accusation?
>>
>>35795040
>I pushed her off of me each time. The next morning she tells me she feels I took advantage of her.
wtf, if this real, run the fuck away, next time she goes nuts she'll say you raped her and call the coppers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.