[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm really obsessed with the idea of meeting a real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1485.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
Guys I'm really obsessed with the idea of meeting a real trainwreck of a girl and taking her into my home and marrying her and giving her whatever she wants.

Is something wrong with me? Am I setting myself up to get fucked over? I just want someone to love and depend on me, am I going to get taken advantage of?
>>
>>35794994
>Is something wrong with me?
No
> Am I setting myself up to get fucked over?
Yes
>>
>>35794994
You've got beta-virgin-whiteknight-savior syndrome. Unfuck yourself before you become a cuckold paying for Jamal's son.
>>
>>35794994

its what girls do when they go for these fucked up dead beat guys
>>
I'm a real trainwreck of a guy if that does anything for ya OP
>>
>>35794994
Get a train wreck and just date her. It's good practice.
>>
if you just want someone to love you you could try adopting?

((((((((((a male ofc)))))))))))))
>>
>>35794994
Marry me OP I'll fly over to you and be completely dependent on you. Save me from my depression and underage drinking habits
>>
you sound like a normal guy tbqh friendo
where are you from? Lots of east coast women want this
>>
>>35794994

You're not alone. I always have a deep desire to take a damaged and hurt woman and giving her what she needs to be happy. I think most men have an innate desire to please women because I couldn't care less if a guy was starving on the street but if a girl is unhappy I'd do what I can to make her happy.
>>
>>35795409

Texas

>>35795367

Ok will do, contact pls
>>
>>35795447
Whoa, hello from Texas. Not that anon but where in Tx?
>>
File: IMG_0730.jpg (46KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0730.jpg
46KB, 475x475px
>>35795518

Houston my dude
>>
Why do guys like to play savior? I have already fucked one guy up so be careful. It wasn't intentional either.
>>
>>35795577

What did you do to him? Oreg
>>
>>35795536
Any chance you would be willing to post contact OP?
>>
>>35795603

Uh yeah sure, kik is time4tendies
Or

[email protected]
>>
>>35795596
He just loved me and I was abusive and didn't show him the same love in return. I was "suicidal".He tried to help me and gave a lot of his time to me and I just made fun of him a lot, where it really stung. Vile insults. He was obsessed with someone crazy.
>>
>>35795714

Why though? Why would you do that to him...

I recently had my own experience with something similar and I just could not understand why someone would do that. Do you not want to be loved anon? Are emotions a game for you?
>>
>>35795042
read tht thumbnail and thought exactly this not even kidding
>>
>>35795740
It's very irrational. I find that I have self awareness outside of these situations, but in them, I am ruled by my emotions. I want to be loved, but someone weak like the guy that loved me or at least the idea of me will destroy himself in the process of "fixing" me. I know what I did was wrong but I don't feel remorse although I have apologized. I'm emotionally fucked up really. It's not a game to me.
>>
>>35795847

You sound ungrateful
>>
>>35795880
Okay. I'm telling you, OP, whoever to avoid people like me. I guess a warning sign is disinterest in the other person's problems and interests and mood swings.
>>
It's not what it seems. I was in a relationship with a very cute girl who was a foster child. Her parents died a week apart when she was 8. Father from a car crash and mother from ODing on heroine. She came off as really sweet and she told me I reminded her of her father. (She was 17 I was 18, this was about 9 months ago).

I was a virgin when I met her. She was basically begging me to have sex with her within the first week of dating, but I knew that sex too early in a relationship causes complications. After we had sex she started saying that she loved me. It was truly the greatest feeling in the world hearing that someone actually cares about you. 2 months in she got in a fight with my friends and insulting me. For some reason I still thought I loved her. I had to move away for college but it wasn't that far and I thought she would be willing to keep a short distance relationship. But sure enough, right when I left she started dating one of my best friends, and they're still together now.

TLDR, the girls that OP is talking about come off as sweet and innocent but are deceitful serpents who will stab you in the back in the end
>>
>>35796052

I know you're right but I can't help but feel the way I feel. I need to be castrated.
>>
>>35796151
That's the opposite of what needs to happen. I know what I did wrong, I let her walk all over me. It's fine to date these girls, but you need to make them know their place. If you're a respectable man, you'll find a respectable woman. Don't settle for these leaches, man the fuck up
>>
I wish we lived in a world where you could show kindness without having to worry about being taken advantage of.
>>
>>35796151
Also, word of advice for the dating world, you need to make it clear from the get-go that you're not seeing her to be her friend. Don't be afraid to give her a friendly touch on her arm or side, as long as it's not creepy girls love that shit
>>
>>35796247

This is all I've ever wanted man. I feel so alone and just want to have someone there for me in my life. There's really no alterior motives, but I feel like nobody wants this anymore. It's all just about hook ups and indulgences now.
>>
What is it about women that gives them such capacity for evil?
>>
>>35796458

Same deal as rich people
Lack of hardship, morality is only a hinderence, constant validation for nothing, elitist attitude, etc
>>
I think I'd rather be alone than be in a relationship where I need to constantly maintain some sort of power balance.

Why does it have to be like this?
>>
>>35794994
>Am I setting myself up to get fucked over? I just want someone to love and depend on me, am I going to get taken advantage of?

Absolutely. If you marry an absolute train wreck, she'll still be an absolute train wreck. She take every you give her and more. All you've got. She'll probably cheat. Then after years and years of trying where finally it seems like things might be turning around, she'll leave you. Take half of whatever you've got left and any kids you might have had. And leave you being a bitter, broken man.
>>
>>35796532

>Fembots are all crazy manipulative psychopaths

>Normie girls are all gigantic whores with zero personality and dumb as rocks

There's no winning
>>
>>35795639
you didnt email me back!
>>
>>35796655

Shit sorry, I didn't get anything. Try my kik, I also have Skype if you want that instead
>>
>>35794994
Can you support someone like that? Like do you physically have the means to have a girl depend on you?
I assume it would take a pretty big emotional and financial toll
>>
>>35794994
You need more confidence mate, not that I have any but I just feel like you shouldn't HAVE to take in someone and nurture them. Or maybe you just want kids, in that case think more carefully about the mommy.
>>
>>35796712

I mean I can't just have her sit at home and do nothing all day, she'd need a job eventually but starting out yeah I could handle it.
>>
I know that feel.

I just want to show her that I'd be a good provider so she'll think I'd be a good father.
>>
>>35796811
Not trying to be rude, but I have to ask. You have your own place/car/job?
>>
>>35796915

I mean, obviously

Oregano
>>
>>35796965
What is your job op?
orignal
>>
>Is something wrong with me?

Like a lot of men you are extremely hypogamous. That is not healthy and in fact is dangerous.

It's not your job to save these women and if you try they more than likely will destroy your entire life, build themselves up off you, then leave you for Chad.
>>
>>35797009

I'm 6'0, white, handsome, with my own place and car, making over 100k a year working for oil bastards

Is that what you want to hear?
>>
>>35797084
If only it were the truth op. I feel you'd be in quite a different situation otherwise
>>
>>35797119

K then, I give up

This thread has convinced me what an astononomically stupid idea this is anyway
>>
>>35797119
unless someone is social or flags their wealth they won't really get a new value check. He really may be like that, and the 100k salary was what it really took to throw him over the line as a grade A male. If those are really your stats op, try just getting some new clothes and hitting the scene, maybe a nice whip.
>>
>>35797243
I want to do the same thing, in my opinion it is only a bad idea if you want to "discount shop" like that. In which case they would move on up like the jeffersons. If not it may not be a terrible idea, just watch for overly promiscuous patterns.
>>
>>35797246

Thinking of maybe trying one of those mail order bride sites, it's just hard to explain, I don't want to date or fuck, I just want someone to come home to
>>
>>35797329
Don't do mail order brides... Don't you want someone who chooses you? That you have stuff in common with? Mail order brides are live in prostitutes if you think about it
>>
>>35797329
They won't like you if you pick one from that. I would recommend going somewhere yourself and meeting someone instead. Somewhere like argentina, or the ukraine, poor and with hot women. If you have cash like that and look alright you may be able to find that locally, don't do that though. Find someone who really likes you.
>>
>>35797329
>it's just hard to explain, I don't want to date or fuck, I just want someone to come home to

I know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>35797329
>I just want somone to come home to

I envy them. Wageslavery would probably so much easier if I could come home to a hot meal and a hug.
>>
>>35796458
Evolutionary Psychology.

It's like having to chug an entire bottle of red pills while tumbling down the rabbit hole.

Its also stuff even a literal autist can understand due to how its written and explained. Even we can comprehend it.
>>
>>35797709
I can't even begin to imagine how nice that'd be.
I can only come home to my empty house for so long before I start to wonder if it's worth it.
>>
>>35797760
understanding society as a whole with evolutionary psychology is the ultimate redpill. It definitely 100% isn't just women. It's shitty on both ends. They have no loyalty and just perpetually jump ship to higher valued males, with their "sophistication" that they undergo in their 20's being ditching those who would be high status in highschool for those who are high status in the adult contemporary world. Men on the other hand, they have more capacity for deep introspection and brotherhood, yet they throw it away and in the right society/circumstances even get violent in an attempt to throw themselves up the ladder. Women have no loyalty but to the highest current male and perhaps their offspring, whilst men unfortunately are the ones who bring down the violence, which not that long ago was frequent and completely savage.
>>
>>35797845
Yeah I will admit it bothers me more that men have that option and just threw it away. Even those so called alphas. Gotta give credit to the monks though.

As for women...I have seen what happened when a woman decides to 'rise above'. Sadly most of the time they did it for entirely evil reasons, but I DID admittedly knew an exception.

Its just like...people are animals yes, but they are the option to rise above. To be something more then just a beast. Men or women both and yet so many of them throw that option away.

Yet they ALL of them take pride in being 'more then animals' when through their actions. They so rarely...prove that to actually be the case.

I do agree though. Evolutionary psychology is the ultimate red pill for it spares nobody and glares down upon the most ancient of truths. I don't even know if anyone can even take that kinda red pill and cough it back up.
>>
>>35798765
Of course they cannot, to refute it they would have to argue a few ridiculous points. 1. That people don't think in terms of tribes, and value the lives of people in the same country/race/religions more than "foreigners". 2. Men don't obsess over status and getting the best woman they can hold down. 3. Women don't go looking for the best man they can get, with a cutthroat willingness to jump ship given better opportunity. I mean our leaders are just the most cunning and cutthroat people who lust after status and power to a cartoonish degree.
>>
>>35794994
>calling your future wife a train wreck
>>
let him consider how far he should contribute of what is his (for the other)

before trying to help anyone

he can give increase (to his correlate) without taking from himself
>>
>>35795714
So what does a guy need to do to have a healthy relationship with a girl like you?
>>
>>35800468
Not be a robot. Have high self esteem and self worth. Know that she's not as helpless as she appears to be. Set up boundaries. Don't entertain her when they are crossed. Encourage her to get help, continue to go to therapy, whatever. I'm tired. I would have more to say if I wasn't.
>>
>>35794994
So you don't even want to save them by changing their life, you just want to give them stuff?

Here's a redpill for you:
Women feel no shame, unless they're shamed by society. And modern society doesn't shame women, unless it's for being a stay-at-home-mom.
If you try to do this, you'll not only end up without money (regardless of how much you started with), you'll end up hugely in debt. And without a woman, because she'll leave after you aren't useful anymore.
>>
>>35800605
Thanks, tired anon.
>>
>>35800605
>set up boundaries
sounds like that should work

>when they are crossed
how often will this happen what ghastly myriad form will it take how does a high esteem guy deal with it by refusing to entertain do you mean leave the house
>>
File: 65868876.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
65868876.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>35794994
>>35795042

simple and true anon.

and also applies to me
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.