[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago some 30 year old pedo tranny from r9k sent me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nightmare goggles.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare goggles.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
A few years ago some 30 year old pedo tranny from r9k sent me a video of him raping his cousin and I thought he was the absolute worst I'll ever see from this board, he got arrested and I got a knock on my door from the police.

Why did I tell you that? Because up until this week I never thought I'd talk to people worse. I don't even want to greentext, I've thrown up 4 times in the past hour and I'm going to sleep. You are fucking mongrels, and I'm not talking about you McNormie or even you person with high functioning autism. I'm talking about YOU, the person who's browsing this board and really fucked in the head and doesn't even realize it. The person who's entirely oblivious to it all.

I'm a KHV NEET. I'm ugly, and a manlet dicklet with autism and have no friends. But you've done it. You appalling psychotic people have finally driven me from the only board I'll ever love. I'm going to improve my life or something, you've made me realize even someone like me is savable compared to you fuckers. I'm signing out, cya.
>>
Okay bye dude
>>
If you're going to post this melodramatic schlock can you at least green text the story? Fucks sake
>>
>>35794989
>I'm talking about YOU, the person who's browsing this board and really fucked in the head and doesn't even realize it
Uh, hey that's me but I'm also high functioning autism guy. And I know I'm capable of anything, how else would I have sent nudes of a girl I felt completely in love with to everyone she knew? I mean it's her fucking fault I told her I would if she left me but still.
>>
About three weeks ago, I posted that picture of Pence. You know the one. Let me tell you want happened. It's the middle of the goddamn night, right? I'm up because I don't like being yelled at, and it looks cooler.

Six fucking black ops SWAT motherfuckers, with literally NO insignias or any form of identification, roll up on the goddamn lawn in an MRAP and rush the fuck to the front door, start BANGING on it.

I run over and they've got guns pointed at me. I choke out a dry "what's happening" and the commander, I assume, looks at me with just this utter look of hatred and screams for me to open up.

I do, they go into my room, kick my shit over, break pictures with their rifle butts, and like that. My monitor's trashed, they took my fucking hard drives and my whole CPU case, I'm never getting my shit back.

This is the last fucking time I do anything for you people. I almost got killed because I shared what I thought was a photoshopped meme.
>>
>>35795140
Ebin roleplaying dude
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24KB, 790x790px
>>35795039
OP here you're right, I should at least say it before I sleep since I made this melodramatic post. There's a few people so I'll cover them, maybe it's the collective amount of people I've had to deal with the past week that're pieces of shit but I'll try.

Friend #1 - tranny schiz
>retard
>ranted about God and programming
>said there was a well of information
>only he can access it through God
>he messaged me on Thursday
>he killed his mother in a psychotic rage
>he said God made him do it
>I looked him up on the news (Kentucky)
>arrested

Friend #2 - manipulative cunt
>loves abusing people psychologically
>was Chad but NEET at the same time
>he's KHV
>He finds autistic girls and makes them love him
>gets them on Skype and breaks up with them
>jerks off to them crying
>he showed me his collection
>100+ videos
>he did this on his family and 2 of them killed themselves

Friend #3 - delusional
>started saying he could hear his waifu
>said she'd appear before him often
>Hanekawa from Monogatari
>he loves to rant about how she's really there
>sends me a video of him beating up his older sister (24 years old)
>she didn't believe his waifu was real
>he beats her to a bloody pulp
>holding her by her hair
>she throws up everywhere
>he just walks out and starts talking to himself about his waifu

I'm going to sleep now, I greentexted this and I can leave this board with peace. If any of my 'friends' I've met on r9k read this fuck you, that's all.
>>
>>35795306
>#2 is the reason you will never have a femanon gf

;_;
>>
>>35794989
OKay dood cool story
>>
>>35795306
>>loves abusing people psychologically
>>was Chad but NEET at the same time
>>he's KHV
>>He finds autistic girls and makes them love him
>>gets them on Skype and breaks up with them
>>jerks off to them crying
>>he showed me his collection
>>100+ videos
>>he did this on his family and 2 of them killed themselves

Pretty hot to be honest
>>
>>35795306
>tfw could be considered #2
I mean somehow I managed to get nudes from 4 chicks when i was between 15 and 18 despite never showing any of them a picture of me and being a hhkv hikkiNEET throughout.

None were from here though, some MMO. I think I lost my Chad mojo because I'm 21 and yeah nothing since 18. The worst part is all 4 would have had sex with me but 3 of them were across the ocean and one was across the channel and that particular one I hated because she went to parties and wasn't a virgin so I was only using to try to lose my virginity but I was drinking all of the time and I blew it.

Fuck me.
>>
>>35795306
>>started saying he could hear his waifu
>>said she'd appear before him often
>>Hanekawa from Monogatari
>>he loves to rant about how she's really there
>>sends me a video of him beating up his older sister (24 years old)
>>she didn't believe his waifu was real
>>he beats her to a bloody pulp
>>holding her by her hair
>>she throws up everywhere
>>he just walks out and starts talking to himself about his waifu

Now THAT'S even hotter, did he rape her too?
>>
>>35795306
OP. How are you finding yourself interacting with people like this? Freaks exist , but why you would engage with them is beyond me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.