[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to buy beer at the gas station >"Hey you come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>go to buy beer at the gas station
>"Hey you come here every day!! haha"
>"yea haha"
>tfw
>>
>>35794397
I rotate between 4 bottle shops to avoid this.
>>
I go to my local gas station so much the guy compliments new haircuts and shit. I don't care anymore- he's practically next door and convenience outweighs the shame
>>
I go to a liquor store on Friday nights next to a busy hipster pub some times.
> mumble, "just chilling at home, too loud there
> shopkeeper: its all good man

thx brah
>>
>>35794397
>>35795535
this isn't shameful you autists, the guy just recognises you and probably likes your custom
>>
>>35794397
Why not just bulk buy on a friday.
You got a party happening.

>tfw she asks can she come after a few weeks.
Time to get a new shop.
>>
>>35794397
Why don't you try being their friend? There's nothing wrong with what they did holey shit
>>
>>35796779
Better yet just buy online or brew yourself
>>
File: 32.jpg (20KB, 431x406px)
32.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>Go to the strippers last week
>4 of them give you a kiss and a hug since they recognize you
>>
>>35794397
>not becoming a valued customer

If I m short a quater or a dime, no problem
Can use employees only restroom
Knows just how I like my buffalo wings
will let me know what's fresh
>>
>>35794397
>Go to the same coles (supermarket) every day for fucking years
>Never plan ahead and buy things for the future even though I tell myself everytime
>Self checkout closes at 10pm
>Store closes at 12
>Usually wake up around 7-8PM
>I always leave it until 11:10 because I have no drive aside from instant hunger and pleasure
>The chilling icy stares of the sexy women that scan my fucking items, one at a fucking time, redbull, chocolate, tendies, chips, candy, never anything of substance.
>Go straight to the inbuilt liquor store afterwards and get cheap beer

I feel you OP, I really do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5gQ_rruDmc

>tfw change stores so this doesn't happen to me
>>
>sit up all night anyway
>taken to walking to the liquor store across town via bike path
>sit outside, smoke, and listen to music until they open up
>on a first-name basis with the girl who works mornings now
>she knows exactly what I'm going to buy even before I grab it
It's not an every day thing but it's way too often.
>>
>>35796839
that sounds quite nice though anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.