[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am a well educated woman living in the United States w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1359172283677.jpg (456KB, 1810x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1359172283677.jpg
456KB, 1810x1304px
>I am a well educated woman living in the United States who has embraced Consensual Slavery and has became a willing slave to my husband.

https://www.reddit.com/r/controversialiama/comments/2zqwlu/i_am_a_well_educated_woman_who_has_chosen_to_live/

Why don't you have this?
>>
>>35794259
>For me Consensual Slavery is a spiritual practice. Surrendering my will into the hands of my husband, whom I trust with my life and love deeply has reduced my ego, pride, selfishness and anger. Being a Consensual Slave (Daasi) has raised my consciousness and made me a better human being.

Women are such a fucking meme holy shit
>>
>>35794573
Now you know why feminists actively whiteknight for misogynistic Muslim rapists over meek and nerdy white guys
>>
>>35794259
This sounds really fake.
>>
>>35794259
>All women want to be submissive to a man they like. It's their natural state.
>>
>>35794259
very nice seeing the whore get handled in the pic
>>
>>35794259
Check her Twitter. This person is either a fake, or a completely brainless retard, making a mistake to think her shit is "spiritual practice". Wouldn't wonder if it was the latter. People are complete morons these days, as the IDIOLUTION is strongly on its way.

https://twitter.com/DesiDaasi
>>
This is a legit thing, I've seen it before. They all seem pretty similar, they want their husband to take control and admit that sometimes they don't want to do something but follow orders anyway because their husband has a good track record of making good decisions for them.
>>
>>35795849
it's not a legit thing
you've seen it before, because the real phenomenon is men self-inserting, sympathizing, or sissy-hypnotizing themselves into elaborately mentally constructing and obsessively writing all this shit from the female POV to jack off
no woman or woman's internet presence is really like this
>>
>>35794259
>i'm well educated
is a meme
women only go to colleges to get indoctrinated, they end up dumber then when they went in. They should be stripped of their right to attend educational facilities.
>>
>>35795923
>A woman would never let me make a decision for her
>Therefore a woman would never let any man make a decision for her
>>
"It seems counter intuitive in a world where most of us are always trying to figure out "what will I get out of it" but "serving" my husband as Master and seeing godly traits in him has miraculously transformed me into a better human being and has made our marriage happier and stronger. It may be politically incorrect to say that I as a woman, love serving at the feet of my man and worshiping him as a God, but oh my gosh, the happiness and satisfaction I feel deep in my heart cannot be described!"

I wonder if that is how she feels every time she does this in their bedroom:

http://daasi.tumblr.com/post/122082878502/i-usually-like-to-look-at-swami-when-he-does-this

This person has to be mentally ill.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.