[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

attention all NEETS with no future why not work on a farm i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

File: 111-02-1377282216.jpg (197KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
111-02-1377282216.jpg
197KB, 800x533px
attention all NEETS with no future

why not work on a farm in hawaii?

https://www.workaway.info/2552337794a5-en.html

Working travelers welcome! All nice, decent folks welcome!
* open year round, we are accepting caring, sincere folks from around the world to the Big Island of Hawaii.
* simple living, hard working and high thinking - Henry David Thoreau, life-long friendship with other nice folks
* learn tropical fruit farming, semi wild farming methods, mulch, compost, manures, vermi-culture, work with the environment
* vegetarian diet, whole grains, organic veges, coconut, avocado, mango, papaya, banana, pineapple, guava, citrus,
* no drugs, alcohol, smoking, no intoxication, open , clear mind, clean bodies, sattva (mode of pure goodness)
* free learn / work program! noni orchards, noni juice making, wild noni harvesting, wild fruit gathering
* small, simple, rustic cabins, school bus for camping. no utilities available, overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean
* detox and purification from intoxicants, drugs, alcohol, bad diet, poor health, etc, a natural cleansing opportunity
* 4 hours of work exchange daily, 7 days/week, vegetarian foods, surfing / swimming, yoga, meet nice people from world wide
* learn about Bhakti Yoga, Karma Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Mantra meditation, Kirtans, Bhagavad Gita Classes,
* visit natural warm ponds, beach parks , Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Akaka Falls
>>
File: slob.png (190KB, 364x259px) Image search: [Google]
slob.png
190KB, 364x259px
>>35794087
>* simple living, hard working and high thinking - Henry David Thoreau, life-long friendship with other nice folks

>simple living
sure, I just need muh pc and I'm good
>hard working
I'm 26 and I'm not even fucking panda material
>high thinking
if this is a code word for getting toasted then that's cool but I don't smoke weed and I'm dull as a fucking rock. I'm guessing this is something about 3rd eye or some bull shit where hippies activate their chakras by looking into mid afternoon sun thinking they're communicating with other realms of reality. not my thing.
>David Thoreau
sounds like some nutjob wanting to bring hopeless anons to his farm because he doesn't want to pick his shit, I'm also fat but can go HAM on a garden, i do it already.

Does he accept spics? I'm also kind of poor and what if I don't get in? I would like to go but i feel like I'm too old for this shit like everything else.
>>
why not work on a farm in hawaii?
>Hawaii

I care too much about my high speed internet.
>>
>>35794307
What makes you think Hawaii does not have high speed Internet?
>>
>>35794287
try opening the link and you'll find all of your answers anon. i wont spoonfeed you
>>
File: get a load of this guy.png (102KB, 417x496px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.png
102KB, 417x496px
>working in a FARM in the TROPICS
>>
>>35794373
It doesn't. That's a well known fact.
>>
>>35794609
>sitting in your room doing literally nothing with no future

>>35794644
you're stupid. do some research
>>
>>35794679
>sitting in your room doing literally nothing with no future
as opposed to working your ass off doing nothing with your future?
>>
>>35794707
>as opposed to working your ass off doing nothing with your future

>this idiot actually thinks working on a farm, gaining skills with farming and getting life experience is equivalent to being a useless NEET sitting his home while his parents discuss when they'll throw him out on the street

>wow, what a fucking fool
>>
>"You have to be in a stable, healthy and positive mental, physical, and emotional condition to handle the stresses in manual farm labor. You must be in good physical condition to do manual farm labor."
>>
>>35794747
im not a neet but both of your options are awful, if you want skills/money then get an actual job instead of some deadend meme shit where you work far too hard for far too little payoff.
>>
>>35794827
not everyone is a frail, literal turd of a human being anon
>>
I can work for a farm here and get paid and actually have references .
>>
>>35794831
>telling a longterm neet to just go get an actual job

>just go get it! just go grab a job

your options as a neet with no skills/experience/references are mcdonalds, wendys, or burger king. but these days even they want someone with no employment gaps so you're still fucked
>>
>>35794880
so what's stopping you? why even post in this thread? obviously its not for you
>>
>>35794886
i did it, temp agency -> warehouse work -> better jobs

>telling a neet to stop using drugs, go outside a lot, work hard, go away from decent internet

that's much harder than trying to get a job with no experience
>>
>attention all NEETS with no future

>why not work

you're missing the point
>>
Whats with all the weird hippy vegetarian yoga shit? I'd try it if I could just work and hang out and not have to be a weirdo
>>
>>35794087
id rather be a tour guide in a tiki museum.
>>
>>35794850
no, but 90% of neets are
>>
>>35794087
I'd love too, but I don't have the money to travel to Hawai'i. I'd probably do well there, too. I'm a big guy who grew up farming in the south with his grandma.
>>
File: hate leafs.png (616KB, 664x440px) Image search: [Google]
hate leafs.png
616KB, 664x440px
>tfw 28
>tfw this opportunity didn't open when i was 18
>tfw will never live the rocket power dream
>>
>>35794747
>manual labor is a "skill"
That's it. It's time to kill the capitalists again.
>>
>>35795150
>implying temp agencies dont ask you to take drug tests

>working with criminals who cant find work otherwise so they resort to temp agencies

>implying working for 4 hours a day in sunny hawaii is hard

>>35795169
eventually you're going to have to do something, otherwise you'll be eating out of a dumpster

>>35795171
you're not obliged to

>>35795222
i doubt it. most are just unmotivated and dont want to flip burgers at mcdonalds and i dont blame them

>>35795344
you can find flights for less than a thousand bucks. you could always sell drugs or take out a loan
>>
>>35795504
>https://www.workaway.info/2552337794a5-en.html

>learn tropical fruit farming, semi wild farming methods, mulch, compost, manures, vermi-culture, work with the environment

>implying being good at these things wont land you a decent paying job eventually
>>
File: 1477650405084.jpg (151KB, 1596x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1477650405084.jpg
151KB, 1596x1013px
>>35795541
Shhh. Go night-night, filthy grubby.
>>
>>35795551
nice argument, friend
>>
>>35794087
>tropics
>hot as shit
>dangerous insects
>working in these conditions
>probably for americucks only
>vegetarian diet
>nothing to do
>>
>>35795614
>i cant sit inside playing video games 24/7 so theres nothing to do

>i'm afraid of a few insects

>i cant handle not eating meat

>i cant take a little heat
>>
>no meat
>no alcohol
>HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY POSITIVE PEACE THINKING :) :) :) :) :)
>You'll live like a fucking animal just because
>INTERNAL ENERGY CHAKRAS YOGA XTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS

man that sounds like Jonestown roflolmao
>>
>>35795730

you realize there's hundreds of farms to choose from right? that's just one example
>>
>working for free

lol no
>>
File: SQUATPOO.png (295KB, 977x333px) Image search: [Google]
SQUATPOO.png
295KB, 977x333px
>>35794087
>no utilities available
but how am I going to wash my butthole after I poop? Ever day for the last 10 years I take a shower after every shit, sometimes I even "pick my ass" with my finger to get some of the shit that made it through the rectum but remains behind my asshole after the big turds break away. Also need to use a squat toilet or poop outside, I can't poop in the sitting position.
>>
>>35796079
damn are you me? i feel filthy walking out of the bathroom unshowered after a poop. i also dont sit on the toilet to poop because thats gross
>>
>>35795551
>commie
>but a fucking neet
your irony should be rewarded by having the great opportunity to work to josif stalin peoples collective farm comrade. commies won't tolerate your lazy behavior.
>>
Oh yes why don't I just leave my mother's big, comfy luxurious 800k home in Florida and move to some shitty island and live with a bunch of dumb natives in a straw hut! I'll be contributing so much to society!
>>
>>35794087
sure just give me thousands of dollars and American citizenship

fucking idiot
>>
>>35795519
>eventually you're going to have to do something, otherwise you'll be eating out of a dumpster
no I'll just die
>>
>>35794087
normie things desu
>>
If I'm a NEET not doing for it for free
Anyway I'm skinnyfat, out of shape, weak, and don't have to money to even get there
>>
when I worked on a farm we'd have doughy white NEETs show up work for a half a day or so and then never come back, I have to assume a volcanic island is a harsher environment

not to say none of you could do it, but make sure you can actually do it before you embarrass yourself
>>
>>35797684
>things that never happened

oregoneo
>>
>>35797754
but it did though

>imblying
>>
>>35795519
>implying working for 4 hours a day in sunny hawaii is hard
i didnt get that from OP, said 4 hours of work exchange, whatever that means
>>
why they don't allow pot on tropical island? This is such a mystery
>>
>hard work
>vegetarian diet
Does not compute.
>>
>>35797967
you can always subsidize your diet with the jizz of other faggots stupid enough to go
>>
File: wutthehellamireading.jpg (104KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
wutthehellamireading.jpg
104KB, 613x533px
This shit sounds like a trap for naive tourists and hippies
>while you're living on scraps in a shed and working for almost nothing, the organization that owns the place is conserving even more money than hiring actual workers
>they're pocketing even more of the money made from you working on their farm and processing their raw material into products, like the noni juice.
>the only benefit is you get to learn things that you can easily do through the internet or books, and you get to visit a few parks once in a while and meet someone interesting sometimes
>maybe the diet is decent but anyone can eat well at home with a little will power
>you're basically doing manual labor jobs for free
They just disguised it as "simple living" to trick people
Don't fall for it.
>>
This is a neat thread idea OP. Wwoofing in Hawaii on the big island sounds like a lot of fun. Idk how I'd deal with the social interaction but I plan to do it someday soon
>>
>>35797990
>implying vegetarians don't cum veggies

Honestly, I think it would be great for me to go a do something like this. But I am too anxious and afraid. It's a big leap for a person like me.
>>
File: joo105.png (148KB, 472x499px) Image search: [Google]
joo105.png
148KB, 472x499px
>>35798055
I wonder who could be behined this program.?
>>
>>35798085
just ask a farmer if you can work on their farm and live in their bunkhouse, you'll make money have something to slap on resume and your coworkers probably won't care whether you talk to them or not. After the season if you want to do it for free with granola beatniks then check it out.

>>35798104
it's obviously a scam, british colombia has the same shit
>>
>>35794087
(((Henry David Thoreau))) will go to the wall once revolution comes.
>>
File: shotgun.png (595KB, 760x627px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.png
595KB, 760x627px
Hawaii without drugs...fuck outta here. Some of the best grass in the world grows in Hawaii. If you allow the sacred herb I'm in.
>>
>>35794087
>go to website
>check out all these opportunities for adventure and travel
>feel excited
>remember that im 42
>remember that im fat and have a bad back
>realize i cant do any of it

now i feel more depressed
>>
>>35794087
Actually went to Hawaii and bummed around doing exactly this. Super informal, great fun but very dangerous. They prey on idiots who want to be that 2005 surfer stereotype, and anyone else they can find. Even if you're a 6'4' musclebeast normie you're going to get ripped off 50% of the time. No paperwork, police don't care. Skinny autist like you goes up there? They'll work you to the bone and laugh in your face when you ask for compensation
>>
>>35798118
You think the jews don't run bc?
>>
>>35798494
>You think the jews don't run bc?
fuck, what dont the jews run in this day and age?
They even run the fucking holocaust museum
>>
File: 1454831869292.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454831869292.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I live in Hawaii.

It's nice here, but I do miss the cold. A lot. Year-round at the lowest it's warm. Despite the hype, it's not the paradise it's made out to be. The mainland is better simply because you're not trapped on an island that takes a day to drive the perimeter of.
>>
I read it all and it is slavery. No running water, electricity, MEDS (if you get an infection you'll die), substances, and NO complaining.

You will literally work your ass off in extremely harsh conditions picking fruits for a jew who will then sell them as juice to rich Westerners for 20 bucks a pop. If you put this in your CV all it will accomplish is to show potential employers that you are so stupid you can be tricked into working for free if it's "spiritual".

Don't go there, folks. You can find jobs picking fruit which are actually paid and are infinitely better.
>>
Doesn't the FB guy own Hawaii?
>>
Anyone who wants to work already works unless you are too shit to get a job like this anyway.
>>
>>35794087
>hard physical work
>but no payment
>shitty excuses for relaxation just to make you feel like it's worth it
literal slavery.
>>
File: mex pepe3.png (60KB, 337x304px) Image search: [Google]
mex pepe3.png
60KB, 337x304px
not even a amigo will fall for this shit
>>
>>35799117
>literal slavery.

is there any law anons here? can these fucks get fucked by the courts?
>>
>>35799222
I doubt it. It is (((voluntary))), and they're upfront about how harsh it is and that the idiots won't get paid, so it's not illegal I guess. Moreover we all know Jews shape laws for their purposes.
>>
File: IMG_1757.jpg (137KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.jpg
137KB, 1334x750px
>At the farm there are no computers, tvs, phones, electricity or refrigeration.

>Cocqui mini tree frogs chirpin' in the dark of night.

Based pepes, laughing at anyone falling for this.
>>
>>35799713

If there's no refrigeration how do they keep the food from rotting? Isn't Hawaii pretty warm?
>>
>>35799734
It's a farm what you want to eat you just pick wash and juice right there
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.