[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i find qt girl finally but she has bf >she loves me more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ..jpg (34KB, 1023x436px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
34KB, 1023x436px
>i find qt girl finally but she has bf
>she loves me more than her bf
>we're essentially dating
>she's too afraid of hurting her bf to leave him
>mfw
>>
Lol you are an orbiter

So dumb, so useless, and a tool to her
>>
define "dating" fuckwad
>>
>>35794089
bf gets to fuck her, I get to shit post with her
>>
>>35794051
She uses you for emotional stimulation while she fucks her boyfriend.

You're worse than a cuck
>>
I've been in a similar situation to the extent that she continued to see the guy up until the point I spent nearly $1000 on an engagement ring for her and then found out they were still fucking.

The point being, get the fuck out. Girls with ex issues are gonna break your heart
>>
>>35794097
You're an orbiter you dumbshit, you exist as backup at best, and at worst as a support to suck up all her problems
>>
File: 1490255038767.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490255038767.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>35794137
>ex issues
>hasn't broken up with him yet
>>
File: 1476749616583.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1476749616583.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>35794051
She's a whore who deserves to be beaten for cheating. I can't believe she's getting away with this bullshit. If she actually wanted to be with you, she would grow up and break up with her boyfriend. Otherwise, you're no better than an orbiter.
>>
>oneitis has a bf
>even if I get closer to her I'll probably just end up as an orbiter
Jdimsa
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.