[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do normies afford to travel so much? All the fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: peperain.gif (435KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
peperain.gif
435KB, 500x375px
How the fuck do normies afford to travel so much? All the fucking time I see them post about the gap year they spent in France or some other European country, how the fuck do they afford that shit?
>dude just experience life, go travel lmao xD
WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE MONEY
>>
i don't know, maybe get a fucking job?
>>
I live in Europe, it's cheap
This year I've been to Germany, Italy and Spain plus the country where I live
>>
>>35793074
>WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THE MONEY
From an actual salaried job, not whatever McWageslave employment you have now
>>
>>35793116
>>35793227
>DUDE JUST GET A JOB LMAO
Yeah maybe you normie fucks got a job because you knew someone who worked there but no one's fucking hiring
>>
>>35793074
They're not NEETs, and they work hard (or at least work smart). They don't have expensive hobbies like robots do like animu figurines or building custom shitposting PCs and vidya or crippling addictions.

They also budget their trip, they look at deals and plan ahead, some might stay at hostels, I knew a guy who got a work visa.

I personally spent a month in central America as part of a volunteering & studying program. It wasn't really a vacation since nearly every day was scheduled by the hour but we still had days off and regardless of what we were doing we were still escaping the frozen winter hell back home.
>>
>>35793251
You're right no one is hiring. I guess you'll never know what its like to travel
>>
>>35793251
idk about that, the smug anime girl and pepe avatar accounts on twitter told me that Trump created a bunch of jobs, great jobs, he has the best jobs in America.
>>
File: pepereally.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepereally.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>just get an entry level job anon just to get experience
>filling out application online
>please list 3 previous employers we can contact
>>
File: captcha_-_TOURS_SUBWAY.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha_-_TOURS_SUBWAY.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>35793074
If you have a car, and you're willing to sleep in it, your expenses are mainly food and fuel. It's even easier for extremely extroverted people, since they can hitchhike and couch surf.

Assuming you have no vehicle, you take public transportation. Buses and trains. When you get somewhere, spend a few days there. Walk around and really see it. If you can skip sleeping on alternating nights, you only need a room the other ones.

Travel really light, just a backpack with two changes of clothing. And don't take anything with you on an extended journey that's precious to you. Back up your data before you leave, in case your phone is stolen or broken. Be willing to take chances.
>>
>>35793360
Skip that and apply to places that take actual CVs or resumes. Local fast food and shit, they'll hire any high school dropout stoner and literal retards.
>>
>>35793453
OP is going to have a hard time getting his car to Europe unless he lives in North Africa or western Asia
>>
>>35793453
>If you have a car
Do you think I'm some kind of fucking normie?
>>
>>35793360
You can use volunteer work as experience. Anyone you worked with under supervision can be a reference.

Also take a college program in the field you want to work in, develop good relations with your teachers, and use 2 of them as references.

Bingo bango you got a job. That's what I did even though I hated all my previous jobs and didn't want to (or couldn't) use old bosses as references. My old wage slave jobs were just filler on my resume meant to show that I'm not a neet.
>>
>>35793074
oh you know just hop in your car and wait for a few hours... :-)
>>
>>35794203
I've never volunteered for anything.
>>
>>35793153
I make ~45k a year where rent is fairly cheap. Yet with car payments, insurance, bills, food, rent, and other misc. expenses I barely have disposable income. That, and the fact that working full time in the US means you get like 5-10 paid vacation days a year at the most, travel is just not possible.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.