[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping you from killing yourself, robots? >intense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1486914606945.png (510KB, 813x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486914606945.png
510KB, 813x716px
What's stopping you from killing yourself, robots?

>intense fear of death due to lack of belief in an afterlife
>strong appreciation for the arts and desire to contribute to the world via music/literature/whatever
>>
I'm not even 50. I'm not ready to end my life before it's even halfway done.
>>
there's gonna be cool video games and stuff in the future

that's pretty much it
>>
>>35792725
>intense fear of death due to lack of belief in an afterlife
If anything wouldn't that make you less afraid, considering that you can't feel anything when you're dead?

Personally, I'll probably kill myself when my parents die.
>>
Don't want to hurt my parents. Only thing keeping me around. Hard to get me to do anything when I don't even live for myself.

That's honestly the only reason I am still here.
>>
>>35792852
Don't you wan't it to hurt when you die? Isn't the fact that people you know hurt from you passing one of the few ways to know that you mattered. I may not want to kill myself, but when I die I want it to hurt, not because I enjoy others suffering, but because it would be worse if no one was hurt from me dying.
>>
>have issues im yet to finish
>im not fat enough beyond losing weight
>family members
>>
>>35792725
innate desire
recapture curiosity
love
>>
>>35792933
If I can die unnoticed that'd be optimal. If I were to end it I'd do it in the most clean way I can imagine so it's easy to clean up.
>>
Too tired to plan a suicide.
>>
>>35792725
years of evolution of organism not wanting to end their life
>>
>>35792725
Two things.
1.) Fear of an afterlife. I don't want to have to continue. I just want finality.
2.) I have one last album to finish. I doubt I'll be able to make anything else decent after it anyways.
>>
>>35792725
Refusal to die without leaving my mark
>>
Hell
Want to see some movies that are coming out
Want to be not obese at some point
Family
>>
>>35793042
This. I would do it after all of my the people who care about me are dead/don't care about me anymore. I would breathe in carbon monoxide so there's no blood and no mess.
>>
>>35792725
>still hope of success
>anime and music are too enjoyable
>haven't decided method yet
>no access to any method as of now

If I fail this semester, then my chance of suicide is increasing by a factor of five
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.