[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A majority of citizens from Western societies are out of touch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

A majority of citizens from Western societies are out of touch with nature. It doesn't make sense to me as to why somebody would prefer to sit around on their devices all day. Why not enjoy life for the most beautiful things it has to offer? What are you doing anon?
>>
has anyone here pooped on a pretty flower ?
>>
>>35792614
The majority of citizens from Western societies are busily engaged in DESTROYING Nature. That's WHY I spend all day on the computer.

Those who don't know much about biology don't know how insanely much of the Wild has been lost.
>>
>>35792681
Figuratively humanity has pooped over a lot of things.
>>
File: FP-Split-Rail-and-Sheep-926x405.jpg (114KB, 926x405px) Image search: [Google]
FP-Split-Rail-and-Sheep-926x405.jpg
114KB, 926x405px
>>35792695
Why nother go outside and try and savor what's left? Though location depends on this. The Midwest U.S still has life to offer, at least my region does.
>>
>>35792805
That's where I live and you don't know what you're talking about. A fucking farm is not "the Wild".
>>
>>35792845
I don't live on the farm or visit them, but there's still trees and plenty to enjoy. You have to make the best of it! :)
>>
>>35792869
Stop being so positive, you faggot. We're living in a literally apocalyptic age. You're not SUPPOSED to view that positively.
>>
File: unabomber.jpg (18KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
unabomber.jpg
18KB, 220x265px
tfw you live in such a horid age that nature has become politicized
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>35792900
You have to have balance, might as well get the most out of life. Acknowledge the negative, and embrace the positive.
>>
nature is boring

when I'm outside in nature I feel nothing other than wanting to go back inside
>>
>>35793013
There is no positive. The world is dying, mankind is insane, the Earth is under the heel of sociopaths and lunatics. All will be destroyed. And I will never be happy. The most I can ever hope for is the schadenfreude that comes with the destruction of mankind.
>>
>>35792973
Nature was always politicized. Mankind simply didn't have the ability to wreck the shit out of it 50k years ago. Once humans gained that ability, they never failed to use it. That's why the vast majority of large animals like Mammoths are gone from this planet - humans killed them all.
>>
>>35792614
I'm mentally ill, anon. I always think about what you said and the only answer I have is that we are living in mass mentally ill society. It's not normal for animals to waste their lives looking at screens. Not normal at all.
>>
>>35793013
This anon is right. We must turn things around, and NOW. Not later. If we want our future children to inhabit the planet instead of die out in a horrid apocalypse, we must not keep incessantly insisting on our egoistic nature to 'own' the Earth. We are part of nature, not some neurotic symptom.
>>
>>35792973
Didn't nature produce politics?
>>
>>35793030
Try to rekindle your relationship with nature. As somebody who grew up spending the majority of my time indoors, I can say that I was blind to what was really out there. Though again, it could depend on where you live. However, even then you can still try and find something to create.
>>
>>35792614
I live in Australian suburbs. Everything is just brick and all the trees and grass are either ugly or burnt
>>
>>35793103
I really don't care about the future and I'm not going to have kids (like most of this board, I suppose). My life time is already fucked. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to fix it for somebody else enjoyment.
>>
>>35792614
Vidya and anime are better than reality.
>>
>>35793054
Saying that there is no positive proves that your state of mind isn't at its best. I think it's a good idea to focus less on what mankind as a whole is doing, but more on what you're doing yourself. There will always be bad, but don't let it bring you down with it.
>>
Nothing to enjoy. It's all shit.
>>
>>35793103
Thank you for this, I'm glad you're on a similar track. Western society has been brainwashed to think that the world is full of negativity, and no positivity can exist without wealth+material objects.
>>
Nature is uggly as fuck.
>>
>Live in the countryside.
>Everything Sucks.
>From bugs always around.
>Too hot in summer.
>The neighbourg HAS A FUCKING GOAT It smells like shit 24/7.
>Goat attires Rodens and rats.
>Far from everything and everyone.
>Have to take the car and drive 30 minutes for the most usless shit to the closest, overpriced shop.
>Internet sucks.
>Fucking Have to Light up the fireplace everyday in winter to still have frozen fingers during the colder days.
>The landscape is always the same so it grows uninteresting.

>Hear people talking how good nature is.
>I Would BLEED to live in a 3 room flat in the city.

On a positive note, I have good times sniping rats with my BB gun and my scope.
They're smart animals.
You have to set up your position and wait for them. If they see you they run.
>>
>>35793175
It doesn't matter. Even if you believe your time is fucked, you can still either work on easing your time here, or easing other's time here. You matter, Anon. You really do.
>>
>>35793544
alone I can do nothing. I'll solve nothing. I'll just waste my time trying to fix a problem for somebody else that I don't care about.

It's over. It was over before I was even born. I don't really care anymore, I just want to numb my mind until I'm dead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.