[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are right wingers so much better at creating entertaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 23

File: nazis.png (428KB, 732x380px) Image search: [Google]
nazis.png
428KB, 732x380px
Why are right wingers so much better at creating entertaining youtube videos than left wingers?
>>
>>35791741
imagine how good film and series could be if it wasn't for the jewish/left artist filter.
>>
>>35791741
i know 2 of these people
>>
>>35791741
Because of your bias, mate.
>>
Because young conservatives are much smarter than young democrats
>>
>>35791741
>pewdiepie
>jontron
>shkreli
>right wing
being anti-SJW doesn't mean you're a conservitard and if you watched any of shkreli's finance skype lectures/conversations then you would know that he is pro-regulation and left leaning
>>
>>35791833
He supports Trump who is a republican president.
>>
>>35791865
He donated to Bernie Sanders
>>
Because making compelling, inspiring videos revolving around "WE'RE ALL THE SAME! ALL THOSE FEELINGS YOU HAVE OF BEING DIFFERENT? THEY DON'T EXIST! HAHAHA!" is a lot fucking harder than "RACE WAR NOW"
>>
>>35791865
Trump ran with the Republican party, but he's hardly a conservative. The guy is actually a centrist, which is one of the reasons I found people so afraid of him hilarious. Somewhat like how Bernie is usually an independent but ran as a Democrat this time, albeit he's further to the left than the DNC rather than more of a centrist.
>>
>>35791922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alHPrWU9rOU
>>
>>35791741
>Why [thing I made up]?
Because you made it up.
>>
>>35791865
>>35791922
the only thing remotely supportive of Trump by Shkreli was this tweet

>If someone put a gun to my head and made me vote, I would vote Trump over Hillary. This year I am abstaining in protest of crap candidates.

and when he attended Trump's inauguration party cause well it's an inauguration party
>>
I really, really like Jared Taylor's voice.
>>
File: Political20ideology.jpg (41KB, 547x438px) Image search: [Google]
Political20ideology.jpg
41KB, 547x438px
>>35791819
This is literally, scientifically the opposite of the truth.
>>
>>35791741
Dave Rubin is a leftist though
>>
>>35791995
Those studies have been shown to be incredibly flawed. For starters they include stupid niggers in the conservative camp
>>
>>35791741
Which one is Lauren Southern and which one is Tori whatshername? Always get those two confused
>>
>>35791972
don't forget this one

>I like humor that makes you think. Or in the case of media, not think and publish whatever you want. I would never vote for Trump. Martin Shkreli (@MartinShkreli) May 30, 2016
>>
>>35792026
>Those studies have been shown to be incredibly flawed
By whom? Butthurt trump voters? Get fucked, loser.
>>
>>35792000
No he is a literal Nazi because he hurt my feelings
>>
Where can I buy JonTron's nice hat?
>>
>>35792032
>>35791972
https://youtu.be/3xBcB7TUWic
>>
>>35791833
>>35791972
Shkreli is hated by everyone for what he did so he decided to play it up and act like a cartoon villain. Supporting Trump is a part of that character.
>>
>>35791801
I know one and am very proud of that fact
>>
>>35791741
>a bunch of degenerates and attention whores
>most are atheist, sodomites, or other degenerates and not actual rightwingers
Its because they are the punchline to the joke that is the modern "right".
>>
>>35791741
Why the fuck is David Rubin on here? He's constantly talking about how he is a member of the libertarian left.
>>
>>35792026
actually the results are the same if you adjust for race
>>
>entertaining youtube videos
sounds like the lowest hanging fruit possible, i'm not sure why this is some achievement to make youtube videos
>>
>>35792073
did you even watch this video? he isn't happy that Trump is winning, he just finds it funny because he dislikes Hillary even more

he donated to Bernie who wasn't in the race anymore and voted for neither Trump or Hillary but continue for some reason implying that a hated investor that dropped more the 90% of his worth in a year and charged with securities fraud is a rightwinger
>>
>>35792111
Obviously, you are molymeme

In any case, you are a degenerate
>>
>>35792142
Actually they aren't
>>
>>35792123
>Jared Taylor
>A degenerate
u wot
>>
>>35792141
Right wing in 2017 is a liberal who hates Islam for liberal reasons (eg "muh gays" "muh gender equality" "muh freeze peach")
>>
>>35792217
>pro-jew
>wants immigration control because Muslim immigrants, as well a quite a few blacks and spics, hate jews
I stand by my point
>>
File: 1490489733815.png (479KB, 732x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490489733815.png
479KB, 732x380px
These are my opinions on these guys as far as I know about them.

How is my taste?
>>
>>35792249
>not knowing Ben Shapiro
>>
>>35792223
>freeze peach
You're from reddit. Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>35792274
He's the guy on the top row? His head looks way smaller than I remember it being. Change him to yellow then.
>>
>>35792248
Jared Taylor wants immigration control to keep the country majority white
>>
File: 1489951866724.jpg (68KB, 640x360px)
1489951866724.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>35792300
Hating Milo means you get a 4/10 from me sorry
>>
>>35792249
X out David Rubin (Gay, Pro-Israel, fedora tier Atheist), and yellow circle Alex Jones (he used to be good- but now he just shills for trump unironically, he is still good to ironically listen too since he is so hammy).

Otherwise, this is a pretty good list- you x'ed out the biggest degenerates and attention whroes (Childo Molestopolous, Implicit Dick Spencer, and Lauren "I'm not like the other gurls" Southern)
>>
>>35792198
>NO U!
nice
>>
>>35792294
Nah, I have been here pre-chanology.

Just that I spend most of my time on twitter these days.

>>35792321
White countries are degenerate tho
>>
>>35791741

Because Hollywood prefers to hire left wingers, so they just get regular entertainment industry jobs instead of having to hustle on the internet.
>>
>>35791741
which ever side doesnt restrict comedy wins
>>
>>35792340
>milo's a baby rapist for not completely disavowing his past opinions in order to preserve your sacred feels
>he should've surgically excised his memories and replaced them with a lifetime original movie
spotted el spic
>>
>>35792248
>>pro-jew

There's a difference between being pro-Jew and just not screaming GAS THE KIKES from the rooftops.
>>
>>35792435
The funny thing is Milo literally exposed real child molesters in the past. He's one of the most anti-pedo people in the world.
>>
>>35792340
>Implicit Dick Spencer

I burst our laughing at this
>>
File: beard nod jew .gif (1MB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
beard nod jew .gif
1MB, 234x234px
>>35791741
Everyone but Jared Taylor in that picture is a meme. Gavin, Shapiro and Milo belong in the gas chamber.
>>
>>35791833
> thinking conservatism and being right winged are the same thing
>>
File: altright.png (498KB, 730x382px) Image search: [Google]
altright.png
498KB, 730x382px
Doing same thing as >>35792249, I'm honestly surprised that people are propping these people up, their culture they align with is lifeless and any respectable conservative should not listen to these fags
>>
>>35792435
Not a spicco.

All homos are pedophiles and pedophile enablers

Common Filth is right

>>35792447
He is pro-Israel

>>35792468
He only exposed them because they were liberals and wanted to score points among his fanbase

>not realizing sodomites turn on each other for personal gain
Also, remember how he embezzled all those funds meant to give scholarships to conservative students?

Milo only gives a fuck about himself, like any other homo
>>
>>35792520
What a stupid edit. Being conservative is not being racist as shit and wanting everyone kept out. Ben Shapiro is ironically the most real conservative in the picture.
>>
>>35791741
Here is my answer:

Normies are incapable of creating art. Normies create kitsch, which is art that's designed for signaling and not much else.

Normies are also leftists, because that's what makes society hang together at the moment, for a number of reasons available on request. This means that normies make leftist kitsch, instead of art.

Notice that all the people on that list are gay, autistic, or otherwise fucked-up somehow. They're not normies. Thus, they can create art.

People like to talk about how, in the past, all the great artists were leftists, but that's not true. They were at odds with the mainstream, which was rightist.
>>
>>35791741
Right wingers are entertaining because they're crazy. The whole appeal of Alex Jones, for instance, is that he says dumb insane shit all the time. You know the shit they're saying is dumb, but they go so over the top with their stupidity that it comes out the other side as fun and wacky.
>>
>>35792476
>Everyone but Jared Taylor in that picture is a meme.

It really disappoints me that he isn't a more prominent voice in the movement.

He knows his stuff, and he speaks like a statesman.
He's been doing it for decades, and he's good at it.
>>
>>35792542
suciedad comun is just mad that he can't get lolis to ride his choadely spic dick.
the reason you don't know about all the shit he's done is because you don't have his real name, because he's smart enough to keep that a secret.
it's gonna come out someday and there will be lulz. no one acts like that unless something's wrong with them. I've been around people like that on the internet for most of my life and every single one is a hypocrite.
>>
File: HACKERS.png (956KB, 596x591px) Image search: [Google]
HACKERS.png
956KB, 596x591px
>>35792565
>Right wingers are entertaining because they're crazy. The whole appeal of Alex Jones, for instance, is that he says dumb insane shit all the time
Yeah totally unlike this.
>>
>>35792560
I'm not actually a conservative, just trying to make people hate these youtube autists
>>
>>35792560
>Being conservative is not being racist as shit and wanting everyone kept out.
You're right. Being a conservative is hating Muslims because they are mean to gays
>>
>>35792542
>He is pro-Israel

Is he pro-Israel, or is he just not opposed to its existence?

I don't have a problem with Japan existing and being Japanese, but I wouldn't call myself pro-Japan.
>>
>>35792561
>Notice that all the people on that list are gay, autistic, or otherwise fucked-up somehow. They're not normies. Thus, they can create art.
Normies worship gays.

They are all normies. And liberals.

Stop pretending otherwise.
>>
>>35792652
And also because the whole goal of their fucking belief system is taking over everywhere they go and making everyone conform to their views. Muslims are scum.
>>
>>35791809
this desu familamaslama
>>
File: 1490156640701.png (357KB, 501x586px) Image search: [Google]
1490156640701.png
357KB, 501x586px
>>35791741
The only entertaining youtube videos are made off the cuff by amateurs or are candid camera.
Videos made by dedicated content creators and "youtubers" are garbage.
>>
>>35792629
>suciedad comun is just mad that he can't get lolis to ride his choadely spic dick.
again, no soy el spicco

>muh "milo/trump/daddy is playing 4d chess. I swear they are only pretending to be retarded!"
>>
>>35792653
>eal name, because he's smart enough to keep that a secret.
>it's gonna come out someday and there will be lulz. no one acts like that unless something's wrong with them. I've been around people like that on the internet for most of my life and every single one is a hypocrite.
He literally said that immigration should be opposed because immigrants tend to hate Israel, as if that were a bad thing
>>
File: Redpill tastes.png (452KB, 732x380px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill tastes.png
452KB, 732x380px
>>35792249
>>35792520
an orginal coment
>>
>>35792729
this this this
petittube is best
>>
File: AIUkangaroo.jpg (38KB, 338x481px)
AIUkangaroo.jpg
38KB, 338x481px
The absolute greatest, more entertaining than all right wing youtubers combined.
>>
>>35792687
>And also because the whole goal of their fucking belief system is taking over everywhere they go and making everyone conform to their views.
Yeah, totally unlike homos, who totally dont terrorize Christian businesses for not approving of them
>>
>>35791995
american liberals are the biggest reactionaries
>>
File: pepemuslim.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepemuslim.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
They're all shit. Most of them know absolutely nothing about history and current events and yet they try to show everyone that the fall of Rome and the downfall of the US were caused by the same things. I hate them all. Especially that Milo guy. Seriously, a conservative faggot? Absolute kek.
>>
>>35792560
Jared taylor literally thinks east asians are superior to white people

at least he's honest when it comes to his own race science unlike most of the white nats nowadays, so there's a + there
>>
>>35792785
You mean SJW's do after the homos make a big deal of it on social media.
>>
>>35792678
Normies worship whoever they're told to worship. We have a thing in place that tells them what to do so they don't chimp out, which is a good thing and will exist no matter what anyway.

Also, are you saying everyone on that list is a normie and a liberal? Because I'll go you one better and posit that everyone who doesn't want to destroy multicellular life and revert Earth into a soup-covered rock is a rank progressive. Flagellate aggregates are communist faggotry.
>>
>>35792786
>Liberals are the Real conservatives!
>>
>>35792815
>Jared taylor literally thinks east asians are superior to white people

hell fell for weeb memes
>>
>>35792841
They have already driven quite a few Christian businesses to bankrupcy.

Its not just SJWs. You guys also hate Muslims because they hate gays, as if that were a reason to ever hate anyone
>>
File: 1476208974595.jpg (86KB, 847x960px)
1476208974595.jpg
86KB, 847x960px
>>35791741
I like them all, because even though the majority of them don't align exactly with my views, they are forcing the Overton window to open up, and disrupt the progressive echochamber that has taken over entertainment.

The only one who I am starting to dislike is Milo.
I didn't mind him a few years ago when he was a little more reserved, like when he'd debate feminists on tv, but now he's gone full Liberace mode, wearing women's jewellery on tv and wearing drag, talking about black cocks all the time.
It's absolutely fucking degenerate.
But he has definitely done a lot to influence young people towards conservatism, so I can tolerate it.
Rubin's gay as well, but I had absolutely no idea until he mentioned it, because he doesn't act like a fucking retard.

Also why isn't /ourguy/ on the list?
>>
>>35792872
Are you defending muzzies or annoyed by the fact right wingers object to them wanting to kill gays?
>>
>>35792773
Devon is a fucking sperg.
>>
>>35792842
>Also, are you saying everyone on that list is a normie and a liberal?
Yeap, all are pro gay, if not gay themselves, are atheists, or are attentionwhores.

Stop taking these people seriously. They are never going to save Western civilization (which is already dead desu)
>>
>>35792908
he's also full of shit
i don't believe a single word of the stories this guy's telling about himself, or about anything really
>>
>>35792847
>nation founded by a bunch of anonymous proto-internet dorks
>based on Locke and >muh freedoms libertarian sperg shit
>not an inherently liberal nation
>>
>>35792884
>they are forcing the Overton window to open up,
Not really. They are all pro-gay and socially liberal. Basically, they are edgy liberals
>>
File: GOAT pill.png (2MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT pill.png
2MB, 1200x1800px
>>35792914
I see you have taken the GOAT pill. Salim!
>>
>>35792811
>knowledge, facts, history
>mattering
milo is a catholic on top of it all
>>
>>35792815
>Jared taylor literally thinks east asians are superior to white people

In some ways, IQ and low rates of criminality in particular, and that's pretty objective.

He still thinks that Whites display greater levels of altruism, empathy, etc.
Like how we want to save the whales, and Japs want to eat them.
>>
>>35792977
All those things matter if you want to be a pseudo-intellectual on youtube who discusses current events.
>>
File: nazis_gud_boys.jpg (138KB, 570x699px) Image search: [Google]
nazis_gud_boys.jpg
138KB, 570x699px
>>35792978
>He still thinks that Whites display greater levels of altruism, empathy, etc.
of course he does

he probably also believes in the altruism GENE that only gets expressed sometimes, in some populations, in some time periods, when certain culture is present
>>
>>35792897
The latter. Conservatism 2017 is now about whiteknighting gays from Islam

Islam is not the enemy at this point. Most people who focus on hating Muslims end up liberal/atheist just to spite Muslims just for being religious/conservative.
>>
>>35792951
Never said I liked America

America was a mistake

>"I want to stick dicks up my ass because the founding fathers said we should pursue happiness"
>>
>>35793044
Can you make it more obvious you're a fucking towelhead? Subhuman trash
>>
>>35792978
protip: at the limit, "altruism", "high trust", and "empathy" are inimical to a low crime rate

it's like that confucian fable about filial piety and how the one people's kids won't turn their parents in

if you really care about the law's will being done, you need a population of zero-empathy bug people who will passively watch as their 15-year-old son is executed by military police

which, by the way, is what we're being bred into

it's impossible to talk about this with anyone here because all we get is clueless /pol/babbies who are more concerned with suppressing their own dicks and not being told what to do than they are with the fate of the human race

no one here is capable of high-level discussion
>>
>>35792872
>You guys also hate Muslims because they hate gays

Not that guy, but I don't hate Muslims because they hate gays, I hate them because their reaction to hating something is "OOGA BOOGA ALLAHU AKBAR THROW THEM FROM A BUILDING ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR".

I don't like the gays either, but I think they should just be socially shunned.
We don't act like barbarians in the West.

Same as their shit with women.
I think women should be modest and respectable.
I want to achieve this by raising them in a good community with good values, and showing them the long term benefits of chastity and self respect.
They do it by covering them in a sack and stoning them to death like cavemen.
They act like savages, whether we have the same beliefs when they are simplified.

Also I don't like Muslims because they are brown.
>>
>>35791741
You only think they are funny because you are a stupid conservative. Every funny comedian, actor, or film maker is liberal. Congrats on having a pedophile professional contrarian Milo, a water filter salesman who thinks math is a conspiracy, and le not an argument man. Day of the rope when?
>>
>>35793093
>I don't have any arguments!!
>>
>>35793090
>America was a mistake
like, get a load of this guy
he was totally owned here: >>35792842
>everyone who doesn't want to destroy multicellular life and revert Earth into a soup-covered rock is a rank progressive. Flagellate aggregates are communist faggotry.

but he didn't even notice

imageboards are fucking dead
>>
File: 1461445757533.jpg (52KB, 552x692px) Image search: [Google]
1461445757533.jpg
52KB, 552x692px
>>35793105
>Stalin
he'd kill himself in a heartbeat
>>
>>35793145
stalin was a scumbag opportunist who'd gladly take furries if it helped him get his manlet hands on the tiniest bit of power

same with hitler and mao
>>
>>35791741

The left is the only political faction thinking jokes about most non-white male groups are problematic.
The right thinks everyone's fair game.
>>
>>35791741
Because now "right wing" means anyone trying to retain sanity. It's hard to make a coherent video when you are actually insane
>>
>>35791741
Only like 6 of the people in your pic have successful channels, one of those identifies as a liberal, another is PewDiePie. Successful just means normies like it, it doesn't mean it's entertaining
>>
>>35791995
Where's the spot for leftism? Or did you clump "leftists" in with "very liberal people"?
>>
>>35793145
Unlike Hitler who would probably revel in the degeneracy you fags dwell in, right?
>>
>>35791922
KEK did he really? So he was really only just trolling when he was fucking with Sanders on Twitter directly?
>>
>>35792966
Being pro-gay and socially liberal is necessary to have any chance of converting the audience they are aiming for.

Your usual college age liberal is more open to ideas about deporting illegal immigrants if it doesn't come along with a message about lynching gays.

It's got to be done gradually, step by step.
These guys make people begin to question the progressive narrative, which is the first step.

You don't get anywhere by running up to college kids yelling "HAY GUYS WE NED A FASCIST ETHNOSTATE".
>>
>>35791741
Sam Hyde, Alex Jones, Varg, red pill philosophy
>>
The alt-right its just the another side of the same coin. Most people tend to take away political opinion from multiple ideologies in order to come to their own conclusion. Categorising yourself under a specific ideology is less of a political statement and more of desire for a sense of belonging within a group. The alt-right typically want to be seen as logical people but in reality they tend to be more emotional then they realise. In the end, whether you're SJW or alt-right, you're both just bandwagoning in a group so that others may perceive you as you wish
>>
>>35791741
They're too busy prepping the bull to create entertaining content
>>
>>35793093
Is Common Filth a towelhead?

>>35793100
Fags have proved themselves over the past decade as deserving of death. They are already terrorizing Christian businesses

It all went downhill when the Supreme court declared sodomy laws unconstitutional

>They do it by covering them in a sack and stoning them to death like cavemen.
Arab Christians also do honor killings when girls step out of line. Its only whites who are cucked enough to let their women do whatever the fuck they want

You think you can defeat feminism and homos by being nice to them?
>>
>>35793138
>Lets defend homos because its progressive and modern
>We are totally different than Liberals, I swear
>>
>>35792560
Hi Ben! I didn't think I'd find you here on /r9k/ haha
>>
>>35793277
if you're going to build a fascist ethnostate out of a made-up ethnicity that lumps together fucking swedes and scots, you might as well just wait for fucking AI, make a bunch of realdolls, and move to an asteroid, where you can administer your goddamn live action model train set civilization

go live in a fucking video game
>>
>>35791741
Leftists just aren't funny.
Watch any mainstream """"comedy"""" and you will see why.
Controlled speech isn't funny.
Totalitarianism isn't funny.
>>
>>35791741
Tomi Lauren is such a pretty cave woman, I just want to lay my BBC down on her wet European tongue.
>>
>>35793277
>Being pro-gay and socially liberal is necessary to have any chance of converting the audience they are aiming for.
It also means you are defeated the moment you start.

You are not using gays, gays are using you.
>>
>>35793411
GET OUT NIGGER GET OUT NIGGER GET OUT NIGGER
>>
>>35793242
you're not exactly bright, are you?
>>
>>35793097
>protip: at the limit, "altruism", "high trust", and "empathy" are inimical to a low crime rate
>it's like that confucian fable about filial piety and how the one people's kids won't turn their parents in
>if you really care about the law's will being done, you need a population of zero-empathy bug people who will passively watch as their 15-year-old son is executed by military police

When most people talk about crime rate, they are talking about violent crime or personal property crimes, violating the NAP for autist libertarians, not "You violated the will of the authoritarian superstate".
>>
>>35793422
You seem rather...
TRIGGERED!
hahahahahahaha I love white genocide
>>
>>35793378
No, let's defend homos because the end result of a fascist ethnostate, ie."let's breed our population for submission by violently culling anyone who acts up and keeping out any new blood", is submissive, effete men, ie. homos.

In other words, the only kind of guy who's going to reliably take it in the ass from the government is the kind of guy who's ALREADY predisposed to take it in the ass: a fucking faggot.

Fucking T is a VARIABLE. T ADVANCES. THE SYSTEM WILL BE IN DIFFERENT STATES FOR DIFFERENT VALUES OF T. TIME IS REAL.
>>
>>35793345
>You think you can defeat feminism and homos by being nice to them?

No, and I have no intention of being nice to them.
There are many, many stages between kissing their asses and hanging them from cranes.

Removing the welfare state makes ostracisation much more powerful a deterrent.
>>
>>35791741
pewdiepie is a right winger ?

i thought he was just a vlogger , who was popular ?
>>
>>35793447
You need an authoritarian superstate if you want a society that takes domestic abuse seriously (which presumeably violates NAP, or defeat organized crime families

Mafias relied on traditional Italian culture that says one should never betray their family, even to the government
>>
>>35793491
A movement that relies on homos to survive has no credible chance to take over the government

>>35793510
>There are many, many stages between kissing their asses and hanging them from cranes.
As the past 20 years have shown, its either one or the other. I dont see gays bullying Muslim businesses in Muslim countries.

Every white country is now resolutely pro-homo.

>Removing the welfare state makes ostracisation much more powerful a deterrent.
Most unironic gays are middle class whites
>>
>>35793510
You can't defeat feminism, ever, because sperm are cheap and eggs are expensive. Women will ALWAYS be more valuable than men, and anything that promises to protect the cute little neotenous dears will ALWAYS be an easy sell.

It's aggravating that /pol/fags come here, try to terraform us, then display basic ignorance of blackpill theory. They're fucking miles behind, but I guess it's our goddamn job to soothe their rage, accommodate their immigration, and gently ease them into the Robot Mindset.
>>
>>35793512
He larped as a Nazi once, which is enough to get the pleb right to consider him a right winger
>>
File: original.jpg?w=800&h.jpg (83KB, 800x924px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg?w=800&h.jpg
83KB, 800x924px
>>35793242
>the Nazis were all inhuman, hate filled drones

Besides, the reason a lot of these neckbeard types drift towards the far-right is because they hate the situation their life is in, and they know that it's because of our overly permissive, feminised society that so many people have ended up that way.
>>
>>35793613
When did I say anything about a movement or taking over the government? I said that the END RESULT, over a long time period, of sufficient authoritarianism is to faggify everyone, and implied that, since that's the case, you might as well defend them now. Or, you could just examine your paradigm and understand its contradictions.
>>
File: 1462909350368.jpg (336KB, 875x720px)
1462909350368.jpg
336KB, 875x720px
>>35791741
because we have the better fucking argument, and I would also like to add that tv networks (other than partly fox) and somewhat internet media dominates everything (I know radio has RW people but still). people are yearning to hear different view points and that battle among their own is creating new and better media to be seen/heard than the echobox of regressive left
>>
>>35793680
Wait, what? You're complaining that society is "overly permissive" while at the same time complaining that your freedoms are being violated? Please elaborate.
>>
>>35793635
>You can't defeat feminism, ever, because sperm are cheap and eggs are expensive.
Actually, most traditional societies understood this as well, which is why they controlled and regulated female life in order to protect them. Every society cherishes their women, but only recently have societies been inflicted with feminism

Problem is, whites believe women are supposed to be equal and free, which leads to female supremecy because of the reasons you mentioned

The problem here is ultimately the Western obsession with personal freedom
>>
>>35793613
>As the past 20 years have shown, its either one or the other. I dont see gays bullying Muslim businesses in Muslim countries.
>the past 20 years

Well yes, but go back another 20 years when they would have been called a faggot and told to fuck off.

>Most unironic gays are middle class whites

Yeah, because they have jobs.
Would they have been able to hold down that job while being openly gay 50 years ago?
>>
>>35793713
>anime girl avatar with a Trump hat
post completely and utterly disregarded
>>
>>35793748
Personal freedom is great. Oceanicfags can gtfo back to their cyberwombs. Go be one with deez nuts, my dudes.
>>
>>35793635
Women have always been more valuable than men, but many societies have existed without feminism.

Feminism doesn't protect women.

Feminism manages to tell women that it protects them, but women shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>35793718
It's permissive when it comes to allowing people to become a useless degenerate faggot.
>>
File: pro-gay corporations.jpg (177KB, 1209x761px) Image search: [Google]
pro-gay corporations.jpg
177KB, 1209x761px
>>35793753
>Well yes, but go back another 20 years when they would have been called a faggot and told to fuck off.
The 80's lead to the 90's which lead the the 2000's

And the gay movement have been actively shilling for the past 100 years or so in the West, and it was in the 2000's did they get their big break and had unanimous acceptence by Western society

>Would they have been able to hold down that job while being openly gay 50 years ago?
They can hold their job now, and abolishing the welfare state wont change that. Corporate America absolutely loves gays.

Abolishing welfare state will probably fuck over quite a few working class whites, niggers, and spics, but white middle class gays would not be affected
>>
>>35793809
>Personal freedom is great.
Then stop bitching and enjoy your modern liberated women, even if they choose to fuck a nigger or two, since, hey, they are free to do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>35793792
>he hasn't refuted my argument
stay cucked you fucking hack
>>
>>35793829
Not him, but he is right in as much as gender equality always leads to female supremicism as men will white knight liberated women into having unearned privileges

Women still get fucked over by liberation, yes, because whiteknighting sluts can only get them so far
>>
>>35792088
People who hate him know nothing about business or pharmaceuticals
>>
>>35793959
I didnt even bother reading your post.

I have been on twitter long enough to know exactly what every single anime trump hat girl avi thinks and says
>>
>>35793992
>he's lying
go back to writing articles on VICE about how you outsmarted people on 4chan
>>
>>35794023
>VICE
You sure outsmarted me

Now continue your point about how a bunch of attention seeking fags and trannies will save Western civlization
>>
>>35793405
>Totalitarianism isn't funny.
Better laugh anyway lad or I'll icepick your toothbrush
>>
>>35794079
I don't like fags or trannies, but the way you sound you would be first to defend them. I simply don't like socialistic bullshit and that's that. if that is what you want then go to North Korea you bitch. you sure as hell wouldn't be typing on 4chan right now
>>
>>35794128
You are the one defending them.

The alt-light is a joke. They are not right wing in any real sense
>>
>>35794128
if you're not a fag or a tranny, statistically speaking, you are a normie
>>
>>35794128
>North Korea
>Socialist
I bet you think it's democratic too bitch, after all it's in the official name; Democratic People's Republic of Korea, so it has to be so right?
>>
>>35793884
>The 80's lead to the 90's which lead the the 2000's

Yes, but we would recognise that those thing happen, and nip them in the bud before they grow.
Before women were given the right to vote, I doubt many people knew it'd lead to society being in its current state.
We know that now, so we wouldn't let it happen again.

Being able to replace "What's the worst that could happen?" with "No, remember what happened last time." would go a long way.

>They can hold their job now, and abolishing the welfare state wont change that. Corporate America absolutely loves gays.

Think of the pressure SJWs can exert to get people fired.
Companies aren't going to hire gays if it's going to result in boycotts and abuse.

Sure, some gay guys might be really, really good at their job and their employer decides it's worth keeping them, or they might be self employed and be skilled enough that people are willing to look past their faggotry.
That's a tiny minority of them.
The faggot working a register at the local supermarket is going to suppress the fuck out of his degenerate hit, because like the overwhelming majority of people, he is replaceable.
>>
>>35793966
>gender equality always leads to female supremicism

Then don't have gender equality.
>>
File: 1490239480058.jpg (68KB, 699x485px)
1490239480058.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>35793680
>>35793433
>right wing """"intellectuals""""
>>
>>35794250
>Yes, but we would recognise that those thing happen, and nip them in the bud before they grow.
What do you think killing faggots is for?

When was the last time ISIS had to bake a cake for a gay wedding?

>Before women were given the right to vote, I doubt many people knew it'd lead to society being in its current state.
And so what is the problem with how Muslims treat their women?

>Companies aren't going to hire gays if it's going to result in boycotts and abuse.
SJWs are really a tiny minority of mentally unstable cultists. They only have power in universities, which are ivory towers (porcelain toilets) where shit is allowed to float on top.

Corporations on the other hand, just need to cater to consumer demands to remain profitable. Our culture values homosexuals, and there is no denying that
>>
File: Paul-Ryan.jpg (106KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Ryan.jpg
106KB, 640x461px
>>35794337
>that feeling when the "intellectual" and "policy wonk" of you party completely fails a seven year homework assignment.
>>
>>35793857
like the far-right neets?
>>
>>35794258
Tell that to white people.

Giving women rights was a mistake
>>
>>35794483
Far right neets are neets because they see no point in contributing to a society that they dont bele
>>
>>35794457
>What do you think killing faggots is for?

I'll compromise, just don't scream sandnigger phrases while you do it.

>And so what is the problem with how Muslims treat their women?

Some Muslim countries treat them fairly, but they still know their place.
I have no problem with that.

I just don't want to turn into a barbaric sandnigger cult.
There's saving the West, and then there's turning it into Afghanistan.

>SJWs are really a tiny minority of mentally unstable cultists. They only have power in universities, which are ivory towers (porcelain toilets) where shit is allowed to float on top.

I disagree, I've seen many corporations cave in to their demands.
SJWs can affect consumer demands, they boycott things themselves, and browbeat others into boycotting them.
Just a couple of weeks ago a company in my country went into full damage control mode because SJWs took offence at them suggesting that we could have a reasonable discussion about gay marriage instead of just advocating for legalising it.

There's no reason we can't exert similar pressure.
>>
>>35794483
Like I say, a lot of NEETS have adopted far-right views because they feel they'd have been given better direction in life in a more right-wing society, with the structure and authority it would provide them.
So yes, exactly like them.

There are also the ones who have no interest in contributing to a society that they despise.
>>
>>35794695
>I'll compromise, just don't scream sandnigger phrases while you do it.
But thats the best part

>Some Muslim countries treat them fairly, but they still know their place.
Like Saudi Arabia, for example

Giving women freedom is a mistake

>There's saving the West, and then there's turning it into Afghanistan.
The west cannot be saved, its too cucked

>I disagree, I've seen many corporations cave in to their demands.
Because that is what the Western public wants
>>
>>35791741
A lot of these people are cancerous, then again most youtubers regardless of political standing are.
>>
>>35791741
The new right is style over substance. They are incredibly incompetent and failed to do something they were planning for 7 years. They basically adapted the Lefts approach. It will probably last for a year or two until they can't call themselves anti establishment
>>
All better than SJWs to be honest.
>>
>>35791741

only alex jones makes videos I can ironically enjoy. The rest are pure trash, especially that racist fuck in the right middle, fuck him.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.