[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go in for job interview >both me and another guy both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.png (179KB, 600x511px)
fuck.png
179KB, 600x511px
>Go in for job interview
>both me and another guy both have a follow up interview
>text the other guy when our follow interview was because I forgot it and dont want to ask interviewer to make bad impression
>guy texts me the interview is on the 25th
>Its actually on the 22nd and I lose the job while he gets it

I thought the snakes thing was just a normie meme. But god damn there are some really wicked people in this world who are serpents disguised as humans. The funny thing is we could've both got the job but he decided to trick me.
>>
>>35791608
>Job interview
>Texting

Get the fuck out of here normie
>>
>>35791608
Why not just call the employer...what looks worse? Not remembering the interview date, or never showing up? You deserved to not get that job because if you had a problem, you would never tell anyone and just let the problem happen. You're a liability to a company. Don't get a job. Stay a NEET you piece of shit.
>>
>>35792625
>Ignorantly insulting people on the internet

What the fuck are you doing here normie
>>
>>35792827
I'm not so sure he's the normie OP. You're the one getting a job, and texting people you barely even know. How could you even have gotten that guy's number if you're not a normie. Why don't you post this on iFunny?
>>
>>35791608
What kind of job was it?

How do you know you didn't have different interview dates?

Why did you share contact info?
>>
>>35792878
>Assuming I'm OP
>Assuming I know what iFunny is

Who the fuck do you think you are normie
>>
>>35792931
>you replied to a reply that was directed OP
>number of posters in thread didn't change
I highly doubt the third guy who had posted in the thread was actively watching it. Especially since he called you a normie and told you to leave, which you should you fucking normalshitstain
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.