[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like putting a driving a knife to my stomache. it hurts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489612185655.jpg (184KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
1489612185655.jpg
184KB, 645x911px
I feel like putting a driving a knife to my stomache.
it hurts so bad. It hurts
every friend I make I just end up bringing them down.
>>
NOBODY CARES ABOUT ME THEY ALL WANT ME TO DIE
>>
>>35791132
hang in there. don't do anything rash. I love you.
>>
>>35791145
no you dont
you want me to cry and kill myself
I just wanted a close friend
>>
>>35791173
i have no friends myself, and i don't wish that upon any other human being. i do not want you to suffer, i want everyone to prosper, including you.
>>
>>35791173
Guys look im so paranoid wow im so edgy no u dont u just want me 2 cry

Fuck off you generic fuck, just do it if you want to so badly, no one cares
>>
at least you make friends tbqh
>>
>>35791187
it hurts so bad i wanted a friend
nobody wants to be my friend it feels like they're eating away at my brain and they're taking control of me. they don't care at all
>>
why do you think so, OP?
>>
>>35792131
I get nervous everytime I try to talk with my friends
I feel like Im just making the mood worse and I dont do anything at all.
now my friends dont care about me they all ignore me like I'm trash.
it hurts so much. it's like they wanted to hurt me. instead of deleting me they kept me out of pity.
cant help but feel dead inside its like they want to hurt me from the start they wanted me to die
all of them
i feel like crying so much but i dont want to go to sleep after that
>>
>>35791132
if you want i could post my contact info, im in need of a good friend too
>>
>>35792251
I have steam and discord
lets talk anon
>>
>>35792318
my discord is kevin#6868
>>
>>35792515
addded you kevin
>>
>>35792318
what's your steam profile?
>>
>>35792721
my steam profile is here
http://steamcommunity.com/id/iLzZUr7xk0I/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.