[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you guys realized that you're alone because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1489269705902.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1489269705902.png
296KB, 649x649px
Why haven't you guys realized that you're alone because you won't settle for someone in your league? If you're ugly then you can ugly gf. If you're fat then you get a fat gf. If you're deformed then get a deformed gf. You're not Chad. You never will be Chad. Stop pining over Stacies or pure virgin girls you have no chance of getting
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>your face when you won't ever get to see this
>>
>>35790503
My standards are as low as it gets. Being a skinny guy, my only requirement is that the girl is in a range of +- 20 lbs of my own weight.
>>
>>35790532
Congrats, you're now a slave.

Or a chick, which is worse.
>>
It doesn't work that way OP. Due to social media, feminism, or whatever you want to blame it on, women do not settle in their league. The shit tier of girls want average or better. Average girls want above average or better, etc. I wouldn't mind settling for someone, I just have a few standards myself.
>>
File: 1490459856660.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1490459856660.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
I just want a girl that shares the same interests as me, i don't even care if she's a 5,6/10. i'm a 7/10 on the outside and a 2/10 on the inside. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO FIND A REDPILLED GAMER GIRLWHO LIKES CUTE SHIT AND ANIME. FUCK.
>>
>>35790503
I posted the same kind of post years ago. The response then was that robots didn't care about Stacies. They claimed they would take any girl but could not even achieve that.

Maybe this place is really flooded with normies now.
>>
>>35790503
i'm tall, thin and attractive. where's my tall,thin and attractive gf?
>>
>>35790503
Because I'm pretty sure I'm above an ugly gf, I'll settle for average at least
>>
>>35790503
i'm an average guy
average face
average height
average weight
average dick
average job
average income
average house
average car

average is bad. no normal woman wants average. they want above average, even if they, themselves are average. and they know they can get it.
>>
>>35790532
Having a child is the worst decision one can make. There's no better way to fuck over your relationship or life in general.
>>
>>35790503
>virgin
>can't get a virgin
Fuck you, hypergamy is real
>>
>>35790889
Redpilled girls aren't found. They are made. Just take a basic bitch liberal and redpill her with your 8 inch chad cock. Oh wait...
>>
>>35790503
I have never met anyone one quarter as ugly as I am
So no, no gf that looks even remotely as bad
>>
>>35790503
It should be added that if you're super skinny you should go for a fat gf, since being really skinny is about as unattractive to women as being fat is for men
>>
>>35792877

But to get abs you have to be really skinny. Kind of counter intuitive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.