[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're a great guy, anon. You'll make a lucky girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: theremforyou.png (2MB, 1280x1224px) Image search: [Google]
theremforyou.png
2MB, 1280x1224px
>You're a great guy, anon. You'll make a lucky girl very happy.
It's true. You may not have been the one for the person who said this, but what she said wasn't a lie. She was not the person who deserved you. She wished she was, but she wasn't.

That lucky girl is out there. Just keep searching, keep waiting, keep hoping, and keep being a great guy.
>>
File: kurtangle.jpg (46KB, 625x424px) Image search: [Google]
kurtangle.jpg
46KB, 625x424px
>>35789739
OP keeping it real
>>
File: 1473395231929.jpg (58KB, 493x549px) Image search: [Google]
1473395231929.jpg
58KB, 493x549px
>>35789739
i agree with this statement. i often find myself in this same situation, having to tell a great guy that he should look for someone even greater than me, because im not worthy of his love. its hard when you find out a guy is so much better than yourself, but at least i know when i let them go they will find the one for them<3
>>
anon, you shouldn't be lying

lying is a bad thing to do
>>
I'm not sure if this is a bait thread or not.
>>
>>35790047
It's a healing thread.
>>
File: 1487031042514.jpg (38KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487031042514.jpg
38KB, 422x600px
>You're a great girl, anon. You'll make a lucky guy very happy.
It's true. You may not have been the one for the person who said this, but what he said wasn't a lie. He was not the person who deserved you. He wished he was, but he wasn't.

The lucky boy is out there. Just keep searching, keep waiting, keep hoping, and keep being a great girl.
>>
>>35789739
I've had a few girls give one version of this or another.
The way I hear it is
>Someone might want you.
>But not me.
>Never me.

It's like a bank robbery where the hostages could overtake the robbers and escape, but every individual person is afraid to die, so nobody takes action.
Therefore, I presume that no woman will ever jump on the grenade that is my dick.
>>
File: sad_bucket.jpg (86KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad_bucket.jpg
86KB, 409x409px
>There's a woman out there for you
>But not me
>Or any of my friends
>or any of my friend's friends, they're all dating
>And no one from my facebook
>And not that girl, she doesn't like you either
>But I'm sure there's someone out there for you!
>>
I've been told that before, all it means is I'm one of the betas girls look to siphon when it's time to "settle down"
>>
>>35789739
>>35789919
>>35791033
>>35791146
Fags.

Reminder that if you still believe in "soul mates" you'll die a virgin.

"some other woman will want you" just means you're too pathetic for women in general.
>>
This is a really cruel thread. I wish you didn't make it.
>>
>>35789739
>tfw genuinely think i would make a good friend
>also think i would be a good bf
>moved away from everything i knew
>dont know anyone
>dont know how to break into social circles
>always alone
>>
>>35791609
That's exactly the problem with OP's argument. A woman doing that would make perfect sense and be totally believable if they were said that while they weren't right for you they knew or at least knew of someone who was.

But no, it's always some mysterious "other" that may or may not ever exist.
>>
Jokes on you OP, I'm actually a loser with no desirable traits
>>
Yeah I make girls happy knowing it could always be wose
>>
>>35791730
Not a lie tho. "Some other women" means girls who are not first world Staceys.

Marry a qt third world girl and she will be yours to keep
>>
>>35791965
>girls who are not first world Staceys
What are you gonna do, move to Haiti?

All girls in modern society are "stacies" your pure animu gf doesn't exist, and you losers need to learn this.
>>
>>35791965
>Marry a qt third world girl
>marry a sandneggress whos been raped 50 times, had her clitoris cut off and beats her 6 children she already has.
Ill pass thanks. I dont know what you think the 3rd world is like but they arent going to be chaste qts. If this were the case people would visit the 3rd world but they dont, instead, they do aid work.
>>
>>35791965
>marry a girl who doesn't actually like you and just wants your citizenship
>>
>>35792036
>All girls in modern society are "stacies" your pure animu gf doesn't exist
Okay. Then I'm out. I'd rather be alone desu
>>
>>35789739
>You're a great guy, anon. You'll make a lucky girl very happy.
You're a nice person and it's not enough.
>>
You're a great gal Rem, but I love Emilia..

You played me like a damn fiddle OP
>>
>>35791730
They exist. You just gave up on yourself.
>>
Soulmates aren't real. Not everyone has a match. Not everyone is a good person. Even good people will die alone. Many people on this board will die alone.
>>
3D women are not important

Why would anyone settle for used goods?
>>
>>35792388
Fuck you I'm going to stay awake until I can hallucinate Rem again but this time I'll keep going until she's more than a phantom and I wont just be satisfied with her sucking my dick I'm going to kiss her and cuddle her and talk to her and she's going to talk back and you bet your ass I'm going to fuck her.
>>
>>35789739
I've heard this line too many times. It's just a way for them to not feel guilty afterwards.

>just got rejected by a girl a few days ago
>"oh anon! I know you like a girl... Tell her! She would love it! I... I would love it too. I know she would if she respected you...as I respect you."
>confession.txt
>"omg anon I'm going to cry. I didn't expect that girl was me. I'm so sorry. I like this other guy (Chad McSixFour Thundercock). I'm waiting for him to confess to me like I know he will soon... Youre an amazing person and any girl would be lucky to have you"

The hell was I thinking? This was the second time with a second girl. Just as I kind of recovered from the first failure, like an idiot I thought this one could possibly like me.
>>
>>35792357
I gave up because my peers made it clear that I am an untouchable
>>
File: 1483069832868.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1483069832868.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
I'm sure there is a girl out there and that we would be perfect for each other.
Now tell me how to find her, there's seven billions of us
>>
>>35789739
That anime fucking sucks
>>
>>35792473
Kys. It's one of the best ones this last decade
>>
>>35789739
Look man, it's not about the girl. It's a simple question -- why am I not good enough? I don't want to just be a 'great guy', I want to be an attractive and desirable guy.

So when I ask you "what's wrong with me", please just give me a straight answer. i'm not gonna to try to convince you to date me, I just want to know what I have to fix about myself.
>>
>>35792470
There actually probably isn't someone out there for you.

There are ~3.6 billion women in the world. Then you have to filter it down. Women that speak your language, women age 18-30, women that live in an accessible location, women that are single, and so on.

You're looking at a much smaller number. And the chances that someone you find attractive also finds you attractive and has a compatible personality as well, are pretty low.
>>
>>35792633
I'll take my chances anyway
>>
>>35792739
Of course. Just don't be disappointed if you come up empty handed.
>>
>>35792767
Nah brah, it's not about being disappointed at all. If you read my first reply you'd know I don't expect anything.
>>
File: T9hmagG.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
T9hmagG.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>>35792357
>they exist
I haven't given up on myself, you've just given up on reality.
>>
>>35792836
not that anon but is that really so bad?

Id rather be filled with hope and the belief that there is still a girl out there for me than resign myself to loneliness forever.

I wish i could believe theres someone out there for me but i just cant even fathom someone liking me let alone loving me
>>
>>35792871
>I'd rather constantly be disappointed than accept reality
why?

blind optimism is gay dude, all it does is hurt you
>>
>>35792525
>kys
Paint a train.
>>
File: 1469334245440.png (61KB, 196x229px) Image search: [Google]
1469334245440.png
61KB, 196x229px
>some people unironically believe there isn't someone to love them out of the billions of people on earth

You have nobody to blame but yourself for being bitter and single. There are qt virgin basement dwelling girls out there. You just gotta make an effort to search for them.
>>
>>35792991
they can put the effort to search for me
let's see a little effort behind feminism
>>
>>35792991
Prove that there are. Give evidence, not just "I want this to be true so I believe it,
>>
>>35792991
There may have been someone for me at some point. But there is nobody for me now.
>>
>>35792871
>Id rather be filled with hope and the belief that there is still a girl out there for me than resign myself to loneliness forever.
If you think that "the one" exists, you've already resigned yourself to loneliness forever.
>>
>>35792991
There's absolutely no guarantee of that. Don't act like there is.
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>35792991
>some people unironically believe there is someone to love them just because there's billions of people on earth
>>
>>35792991
There is literally no way to find a qt basement dweller if you're a basement dweller yourself.
>>
>>35789739
it would be very good. but it is not so good and at first i am quite sad but later i see that sometimes there is other people to love that are not. you have to be good person even thou it is not out there maybye
>>
>>35793169
yes, that's the real tragedy of our situation.
>>
>>35792890
>id rather be perpetually miserable than frequently dissapointed
>>
>You're a great guy, anon. You'll make a lucky girl very happy (just not me :) )

t. every girl I've ever met and every girl I haven't met yet
>>
>>35793169
There's no way to find a qt basement dweller even if you're not.
>>
>>35792836
You need to believe in yourself and others.
>>
>>35793201
The misery dulls after a while
>>
>>35793326
You need to stop spouting useless platitudes.
>>
>>35793498
They're the truth. You need to learn to believe in the goodwill of others. People see things in you that you can fail to see in yourself. Open yourself to the love you are receiving and spread love of your own.
>>
>>35793557
Just give me the Christianity pamphlet already and go away
>>
File: bd8.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>35793557
>beliv in urself :^)
>"the truth"

>"believe in the goodwill of others"

>"the love you are receiving"
>>
>>35793557
>goodwill of others
vanishingly rare/usually restricted to immediate family
>people see things in you
yeah, mostly the worst bits to ensure they don't need to interact with me ever again
>open yourself to love
tried it once. got poisoned instead. see how often i try it again
>>
>>35793557
>>35793579
>>35793606
>>35793619
loool get btfo norman
>>
Women go for douche bags who they can work their hustle on to make them into cannon fodder for The Matriarchy's wars.

Despite what they say and do women have no love for men. It's just a job and women kill burn men alive like in The Wicker Man and Burning Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pUTKNGpu1s but it isn't something that they do once a year but all the time in every town.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr3H6feF3cdgO9uY7Uw1wpMKAy7SdJJvb
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.