[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you tell your reason you're 100% going to kill yourself,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 1490476151749-932742549.jpg (37KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1490476151749-932742549.jpg
37KB, 500x331px
If you tell your reason you're 100% going to kill yourself, I'll tell you mine.
>>
>>35789603
I'm depressed I have no friends I've never had a job I live with my parents I have 2 chronic illnesses and I think I'm actually a deeply closeted transgender. My life is pretty shitty and I have constant thoughts of suicide I decided I would kill myself in 2020 if life is still this bad or worse.
>>
>>35789838
I'm going to kill myself not because of what I have or don't have.
But because of what I do not want.

I do not want to leave bed
I do not want to eat
I do not want to drink
I do not want to speak
I do not want to be sweaty
I do not want to be wet
I do not want to be seen
I do not want to do anything ever again in this place. This world.

I do not want to live. And I am sick of things. Everything trying to perpetuate the discomfort and pain just by existing gives me.

Everyone who values life without question is my enemy.
>>
>>35789603
Huey tried. He really tried as hard as he could to change things.
>>
>>35790211
You thinkn me?
>>
>>35789603
Alcohol is bad for your health and no one lets you do it. I'll never get ahold of anything else because they don't sell anything else legally.
>>
File: 1490402204554.webm (539KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490402204554.webm
539KB, 480x360px
I hate being circumcised, it makes me feel violated, mutilated and raped
>>
>>35790211
Huey was controlled opposition. He was never intended to win. He was a dupe, plain and simple.
>>
>>35791586
Either good humor or bad bait

>>35789603
Huey could never win just like people can never win. The ones that are good will never do what needs to be done to make things good and the bad will always do what they have to do to keep things bad. That's the nature of things, we coast until we are hit with a brick and wake up. Huey was the voice of reason in the show, he embodied the good in black culture. Everyone else embodied negative, destructive aspects of their culture. But Huey can never win, reason never wins. Never has, never will. The masses live in their world, the rich live in theirs, and the rational people are somewhere in between, appealing to nothing but themselves. Not gonna kill myself though, I found a nice little beach spot on the northern maine coast if shit goes down, you can make yourself happy if you are allowed
>>
>>35791081
tfw can't buy alchol because burgerstan
what am i supposed to do?
>>
>>35791724
>you are allowed
I aint.
>>
>>35791884
thats the catch
theres always a catch
>>
File: 1482681948012.jpg (25KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482681948012.jpg
25KB, 458x360px
>>35789603
I'm not killing myself yet I'm going to wait til my parents stop financially supporting me but it's a combination of reasons. I've always suspected I have some sort of minor aspergers because people seem like aliens to me and I just can't relate to anyone, in my entire life I've had maybe 1 person that I could call a friend, I've just always been so alone and that's even with following the put yourself out there meme. And then there's the fact that I'm actually stupid as fuck, I figured even if I'll never have a family or even friends I could at least follow my dreams and have a career I'm proud of, but then I almost completely failed out of uni and had to start a meme major and wagecucking which I fucking hate (and am still slowly doing). At this point my wagecucking is part time but I honestly can't imagine having to go full time and having my life consist of purely waking up, going to wagecuck, go back to whatever meager shack I can afford on minimum wage then sitting around alone in silence until I fall asleep and repeat it the next day until I die.
>>
There is nothing in this world for me.
There never has been and there never will be.
>that's my reason
>>
File: 1478001207412.jpg (37KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478001207412.jpg
37KB, 466x349px
>>35789603
I have a horrible problem of being obsessed with something for about 6-12 months and then not being interested in it at all after. It means if i manage to make friends i can rarely keep them for long, I'm worried that if I got a gf (which would never happen so this is kinds irrelevant) then I would fall out of love pretty soon. I'm also a perfectionist when it comes to things in my life, I find it easier to not do things as a result, I only attempt things I know I will succeed in.

I can never be happy, I have lost all motivation to improve myself. Once i leave college and become a neet I'll do it.
>>
>>35789603
I have no marketable skills and my uncle was a man child himself. My family has had to take care of that man for years and we all know how much a dead weight he is.
>>
File: 146985849574.jpg (100KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
146985849574.jpg
100KB, 1243x1059px
>>35789603
From brains to brawn, the only thing that matters in this world is genetics,
People judge and a worth is assigned, It is interesting that people halt or dislike that value being predicated on what they label superficial.
That it is wrong to judge a book by its cover, why? It is because they are blunt in their disparities, of their floors and ceilings, a perfectly presented map of their potential. It simply can not be denied in its ambiguity so it is discarded in its clarity. Yet inside, oh the wonders of such a maze, the darkness embraces, protecting you from that dire light. Here the ground can not be touched and the sky can not be seen. What a marvellous place to be, hidden from those pesky verities so evident out there but in here, you are nobody and can be everybody
And when you glare in to another's light, one day yours will shine just as bright
>>
I'm tired.
I'm just so god damned tired.
I can't keep trying. I've failed and failed and failed and failed. I'm too old to live through young love or new relationships, I've missed out on anything that isn't being a 30 year old accoutant.
The only thing I have in front of me is "get married and have kids", with none of the fun.

I'm tired.
I so
so tired
i just want to lay down finally
>>
>>35793953
i cringed
>>/reddit/
>>
>>35794495
I tried, I'm not a good writer but I wish I was
>>
File: wIg1dcz.jpg (719KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
wIg1dcz.jpg
719KB, 1600x1068px
>>35789603
I am going to kill myself eventually for the fact that it's a better way to go than any other I can think of.
When the government want to wring me for every last drop with unpayable medical bills, that's when I will say fuck it and just go on a suicide pilgrimage to the prettiest place I can find, pump whatever the lethal dosage is of heroin into my arm and be done with it.
I don't have to put up with this shit.
>>
>>35789603
I'm just a selfish person overall, even if my life's shit I don't have the bollocks for it
>>
>>35792662
Im a homeless hedonistic narcissistic misantropic minimalist self loathing black purist. I could go on.

But i am also lazy(dead inside waiting for the body to catch up)

I am not allowed too many things.
I think my brain rewired itsself to get me to survive without wanting things by forcing me to hate them or grow tireed or incompetent with them.

But none of that matters. I forget im black because my problems exist beyond my skin and culture I should have

But how I feel doesnt stop people from seeing a potentially dangerous nigger.
>>
>>35791553
a shit ton of people are. you're not special bud get over it
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 310x162px
>>35793990
I'm in the same boat, anon. Just a tad bit younger. Every relationship, friends or intimate, slowly declines to nothing. I'm pigeon-held into a certain career path, no getting out.

I too, anon, am very tired.
>>
File: Fuckmylife.jpg (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckmylife.jpg
26KB, 800x600px
>>35789603
- Incel
- Autistic(Asperger Syndrome)
- Schizoid(Hikkimori basically)
- 24 years old, basically only 2 male friends in my life.
- Never had sex let alone touched a women apart from prostitutes
- I hate my life
- Why god or destiny or whatever is behind life, why have you given me Autism ?

Me in the left desu
>>
Any suicidal anons in Sydney that want to hang out sometime???

I used to be like you all but nothing makes me happier than helping you cunts.

Some tips from me
>find a simple achievable goal even if it is waking up every morning at 7am it helps and is a huge dopamine hit
>self teach yourself something whether it is drawing or something with computers (I am making crappy memes ib photoshop)
>get a job, it is miserable I tell you but if you talk with your co workers provided they are nice it makes it so much nicer
>lose weight, I dont care how, for me I just smoke and that kills my appetite
>ask a girl out (after doing the above) if you muster up the courage it is already an achievement in itself and the worst that can happen is a no

Now the last thing you got to remember is that if you are ever hesitant or something think to yourself
>what is the worst that can happen

If you are in Sydney I can hang out with you
>>
You either choose death or you choose to struggle.

Most humans are masochistic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.