[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board that can't handle school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: apt.jpg (35KB, 970x645px) Image search: [Google]
apt.jpg
35KB, 970x645px
>there are people on this board that can't handle school or university

lmao you are fucked when you hit real life. That shit is literally made for kids. If you can't even beat classes where all your objectives are clearly laid out that are designed for you to succeed at them, good luck with the real world where nobody gives a shit if you die or live on the streets.
>>
>you're fucked
i already knew that
>>
Imagine if you had to actually earn the money to pay for all your food, housing and video games and shit on your own, and if you don't then you literally don't have it. Also everyone is trying to fuck you over and keep you down at every opportunity. Life switches from trying to develop you to trying to destroy you and will continue without sympathy or remorse. Thats what the real world is like.
>>
About goddamn time someone said this. I'm tired of seeing these retarded normie memes about how college is so hard and it makes them cry under pressure
>>
It's only hard because of social interaction.
>>
>>35789434
I'm not in school myself, but have some empathy. School/uni is a lot easier when you're a normalfag.

>meet friends between classes/after class/weekends
>socialize and vent to other normans about the stress of school, party and hang out to take your mind off it
>not suffering from depression and hopelessness like most robots, motivation comes a lot easier
>have people to study with and motivate each other

Probably a lot of other things too. If you're a robot with no friends your life will be school, studying, shitposting, repeat. Sounds like a nightmare.
>>
it's posts like these that make me glad I live on neetbux.

Sure, I'm not rich but I can afford the necessities.
>>
>>35789933
and if not school, your life will be work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, pretend to be happy, work, work work work, endure condescending judgment from normies, work, work, work, bills, bills, sit at home alone, repeat
>>
>>35790116
>work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, pretend to be happy, work, work work work, endure condescending judgment from normies, work, work, work, bills, bills, sit at home alone, repeat

If you're a dumb wagie. If you sort your shit out it's not half bad desu.
>>
Workplace """training""" really made me appreciate school, where they actually have competent teachers to instruct you.

My last job I'm told to shadow a coworker with 10 years experience and learn from her. So I'm a smart guy, I remember everything perfectly and do my job exactly as instructed. Other senior coworkers seem to resent me and after asking them about it they say I'm not doing my duties. The duties that nobody ever told me about or taught me to do. I revise what I'm doing and complete the job perfectly as instructed. Boss comes around and gets mad at me, apparently I'm doing everything wrong. He tells me what's actually supposed to be done. Completely different from what both of my other coworkers told me. Fuck me, right? The boss is the boss, okay, finally I've got someone with authority who's told me the correct way to do things. 2 months later our district supervisor comes around during my shift for an inspection. I've got nothing to fear though, I'm a good worker after all, doing everything exactly according to instructions. He takes a look at me and my work. I'm proud to be doing such a great job, expecting perfect marks. Instead I get fired for unacceptable breach of company policy warranting 1st offence termination. A policy that nobody told me about and the head manager explicitly told me was okay.

Well, that was what finally motivated me to go back to college and get a decent job where my coworkers weren't all strictly retarded.
>>
>>35790153
I'm unemployed, but this is what will happen if I get a job and move out.
>>
Fucking this

"Zomg i had to partner up with a group of chads today and they were talking about parties"

These faggots have no idea
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.