[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the nice guy meme to me? It looks like people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 72

Can someone explain the nice guy meme to me? It looks like people are mad that rejection hurts people, is there something else to it?
>>
>>35789412

You're not entitled to a woman's affection.
>>
>>35789412
indeed the picture could (and should) have "Nice guys" removed from it
and it will make as much sense as ever and be less needlessly pointed

i suppose the idea is to point out that ""Nice guys"" aren't saints after all
what a scandal
>>
>>35789412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFXgVisfMxk
>>
>>35789412
It's a meme but it's a scary meme (for women) and women are very scared in general.

I don't think there's much substance to it.
>>
>>35789412
Its because 'nice' guys act nice in order to get laid, but the moment that they find out that the girl never wanted to fuck their beta asses in the first place, they start throwing a tantrum about how all women are bitches and whores.
>>
>>35789412
Normies get uncomfortable when they realize that their actions hurt other people but instead of trying to empathize they just demonize them
>>
There's a difference between nice, and "nice guy"

"Nice guys" are usually beta white knights who think that they deserve a relationship or sex for doing something inane like a compliment, and after being rejected, they become hostile and insulting. I can go on
>>
>>35789489
pretty much this.
Women have the idea they are living in a wonderful world without real consequences, so when someone reacts badly to something they did, they assume that is just a bad person.
>>
Any sub-culture of males needs to be demonized and demoralized. It's the way of the modern world, get used to it.
>>
>>35789412
"I don't want to fuck this guy and I hate him for existing and expressing his sexuality but I would sound like a total hypocrite if I outright said that so I'm going to invent this weird 'nice guy' persona who is a total asshole for some reason and make that part of millennial feminist discourse"
>>
>>35789448

t. used up wrinkley roastie

or

t. overweight weak facial hair whiteknight
>>
>>35789492
>"Nice guys" are usually beta white knights who think that they deserve a relationship or sex for doing something inane like a compliment, and after being rejected, they become hostile and insulting. I can go on
These men don't actually exist to anything more than a marginal extent.
>>
>>35789484

But I am a nice guy and don't get mad when rejected. I just disappear and I'm forgotten.
>>
>>35789484
But don't they have the right to be hurt because someone they emotionally invested into doesn't reciprocate? It is not as if they are forcing themselves on her.
>>
>>35789412
women feel entitled to your attention.
stop giving it to them and they get judgmental
>>
>>35789448
>>35789484
>>35789492
Holy shit so much roastie apologism ITT
Note to self: you're not allowed to react negatively to rejection in anyway or you're a terrible person who deserves to be mocked and ostracized
>>
>>35789412
>Wow anon doesnt pay my drinks after I rejected him
>he is so evil and shit
>fuck nice guys xDDD :ppp
>>
>>35789412
The nice guy meme is just women being vain cunts as always, no empathy for people who get rejected.
>>35789448
No, but that doesn't mean you get to be a vain cunt.
You don't have to be entitled to a mans affection, you just get it.
>>35789484
A lot of women are bitches and whores though.
There are a lot of betas who just want to get laid, but can you blame them? It's a biological imperative.
>>
>>35789543

Of course Einstein. If you started treating a woman like shit just because she rejected you, you should be ostracized and mocked.
>>
>>35789542
This. I bet the roastie who made this just had a beta orbiter who decided to drop contact after it was clear she wasn't interested. Like >>35789448 said, you're not entitled to women's affection, but women also aren't entitled to your friendship.
>>
File: 1478340738315.png (278KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1478340738315.png
278KB, 500x376px
>tfw leading nice guys on
>get sex from them once
>never text them back
>>
File: IMG_3247.jpg (94KB, 1118x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.jpg
94KB, 1118x1101px
>>35789576
>Treating a woman like shit
Aka not orbiting her/ worshipping the ground she walks on
>>
>>35789576
How exactly should you act towards a woman who rejected you?
It's not like being friends is an option, so no point being friendly.
Best case is to politely ignore her for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35789543
You need to grow up if you can't handle rejection.
>>
>>35789536
And that's fine. There is a difference between someone who is just nice and a nice guy.
>>35789541
Yes, you have a right to be hurt, but read above, there is a difference, which is why there is a meme.
>>35789543
When you act like an autism throwing a tantrum it is. Again, there is a difference between being nice and a nice guy, just as there is a difference to being hurt by a rejection and throwing a fit about bitches and whores because you act like you were entitled to the pussy/dick in the first place.
>>
Why do women hate "nice guys" due to their supposed implicit misogyny but still go out with men who are openly misogynystic to degrees nice guys never went to?
>>
>>35789484
>>35789536

They think being nice is how you get a girl. You need to create the illusion other girls are after you and that you're busy with your life, but interested in them. Lots of guys think if you just be their slave and cherish them they'll like you, they just use you in this situation until you make your move, then you go away, and they don't care because another few nice guys are right around the corner.

If anyone here is decent looking and a nice guy, sees girls smiling at them or looking, change your approach towards girls and figure out what works.
>>
>>35789412
"Nice guys" is a common stereotype used by women to identify men who pretend to be well-intentioned when they simply want some ass and a girlfriend.

Women, as far as I can tell, measure based off of physical health and "chemistry" (which is a vague list of things a person may do that 'perfectly counter-balances' them).

Confidence is a factor because women are physically weak, most of them, and if you were a physical wimp you probably wouldn't want some weak guy as a boyfriend. Confidence being chest out, eyes up, solid conversation without stuttering or things of that nature.

They do not meter which guys they like based off of "how much nice things they can do for them".

Women are pestered with affection most of the time, nice things are common. If she doesn't "feel chemistry" then you get the nice guy label if you make moves after trying to get close.
>>
File: 1447566170560.jpg (40KB, 163x225px) Image search: [Google]
1447566170560.jpg
40KB, 163x225px
>>35789592
that's pretty deviletteish, anon
>>
It all comes down to looks

Good looking nice guy= omg he's so sweat, husband material

average looking nice guy = you're like a brother to me
>>
File: you played yourself.gif (1MB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
you played yourself.gif
1MB, 250x241px
>>35789592
>>get sex from them once
No, they got sex from you.
>>
>>35789576
Why do women have this stupid idea in their head that they are worth anything to a man besides pussy?
Most women are stupid, boring, and uninteresting, of course exceptions exist, but those ones are not for commoners like us.
The biological purpose of talking to the opposite gender is sex.
>>
>>35789613
Reacting negatively to rejection =/= not being able to handle rejection
Humans have emotions. Sometimes those emotions are negative in response to negative stimuli, like getting rejected. Am I going too fast for you?
>>
>>35789412
Women don't know what they want and they tend to date dicks.

They've said this since before the Internet. Now that the Internet does exist, women are being an asshole about it saying nice guys are awful, because it's not the men saying stuff anymore, the women's voice is now stronger. What's funny is it just supports what the men said about them not knowing what they want and all back in the day.
>>
>>35789612

You dont have to be friends, just move on. Women aren't making the "twoface nice guy" meme for no reason.

>>35789605
t. Learned about women through the internet instead of exerience.
>>
File: 1490111318401.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1490111318401.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
>>35789634
>see girl smiling at me
>just smile back

AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35789613
Women need to grow up if they can't handle some beta being mad at them.
>>
File: 1487804950839.gif (2MB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487804950839.gif
2MB, 314x240px
>>35789592
wow you really got them good
>>
>>35789631
Because they have the balls to actually ask said women out instead of assuming that you're suddenly going to get laid just for being nice.
>>
>>35789651
No, I fuck them
With my dick
>>
>>35789412
>>35789448
yeah but I'm entitled to a clear and direct answer which most of the time roasties do not provide because they're deep cowards who would rather have men do all the violent grunt work

afterwards they make up some bullshit about "nice guys cannot handle rejection omg"
>>
>>35789629
>Throwing a fit
This is a roastie meme that doesn't happen in real life all that much. When roasties complain about nice guys being assholes, they're usually referring to a nice guy who ended a friendship due to rejection. What are we supposed to do, continue the friendship? Women aren't entitled to orbiters.
>>
File: hng3.png (228KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
hng3.png
228KB, 490x586px
Haven't you learned, robots? Ascend. Embrace Boylove.

Only a boy can ever truly love you.
>>
>>35789660 (not sure who to reply to for this, sorry)
a counter-example would be if a woman acted flirty/forward with you, and you rejected her. If she got upset and shitty with you, would that make her a bad person? What if you said something really callous like "no, you're fat" if she reacted badly would that make her a bad person?
>>
>>35789660
You clearly can't handle it if your first action is to act like a sperg because you can't get any
>>
>>35789702
Is it a feminine dick?
>>
File: IMG_3245.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3245.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>35789678
>Can't refute my argument
>"you just learned about women through le Internet!"
Stay toastie roastie
>>
>>35789482
>>35789489
>>35789489
>>35789514
>>35789515
>>35789522
>>35789541

Omg you fucking nerds are so insufferable. You're just as bad, if not worse than the SJWs and women you so often condemn.

Wow, your feelings are hurt because a women doesn't want to fuck you. Women are terrible monsters who have no empathy. It's not okay for women to hurt me like this! A woman sais "No thank you" and now I'm DEVASTED. WOMEN ARE FUCKING EVIL.

Grow the fuck up. Stop acting like little bitches.

You don't have the right to be a prick to someone just because they rejected you.
>>
>>35789683
They can, they find it funny

Girls do the same thing if they're asking you, it's funny
>>
>>35789592
>>35789651

Only sort of tangentially related, but I've had girls befriend me and be my friend just to have sex with me.
Feels pretty bad. Feels pretty used.
I just wanted a friend.
>>
>>35789707
>not being friends with someone just because you got rejected (which she never liked you that way in the first place)

Yes, you be friends, then maybe she can introduce you to other girls who can get laid or dated by.

Also the throwing a fit thing happens more than you actually think.
>>
File: IMG_3250.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3250.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>35789715
You don't have to act like a sperg to be upset you fucking retard. Emotions exist on a gradient.
>>
>>35789412
Nice guys are the male equivalent of sluts. Sluts offer sex in exchange for validation, nice guys offer validation in exchange for sex. When neither get what they want from the other gender despite degrading themselves they become hateful, often despising the other gender. Their obvious insecurity makes it even easier for exploitivery people to take advantage of them, making their distorted views of the world even worse.

I have no problem with bashing nice guys but if you don't bash sluts too you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>35789747

you didn't even post an argument.
>>
>>35789755
>Le straw man
I'm sorry if you think people aren't allowed to feel hurt when they get rejected, but it's an involuntary human reaction
>>
>>35789705
got a rejection the other week, but women was nice and said no. I said 'ok' and that was it

the other rejection before that were saying 'yes' in an arrogant or obnoxious tone, give me one reason to not insult these dumb bitches
>>
>>35789807
and it's not that incredible to react badly to being hurt. that's also human
>>
>>35789803
Yes I did. My argument was that women are overreacting to logical steps every guy SHOULD take after getting rejected, such as dropping contact/the friendship.
>>
>>35789780
There's being upset, and there's insulting them straight after being rejected. We are all talking about the latter
>>
File: IMG_3243.jpg (89KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3243.jpg
89KB, 716x768px
>>35789776
Why do you think women are entitled to friendship from men they rejected?
>>
>>35789851
>there's being upset
>and then there's acting upset
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1015x1527px
>>35789755
Male suicide rates. Single Mothers. Female Antipathy. Fatherlessness. Economic Stagnation. Worthless Education. Mental Illness. Ethnomasochism.
"White Privilege! Patriarchy!"
What happens when we snap?
>>
>>35789412
I consider myself a nice guy and I've never been rude to any girl ever
I don't know who those girls meet, but I think they justify their avertion to nice guys with such projections
>>
>>35789851
And the latter doesn't happen nearly as much as the man just simply ending the friendship. You would know this if you went outside.
>>
>>35789807
Where did I say that? Be hurt all you fucking want. But don't act like women should just accept any and all advances they get. Look at the posts I quoted. They are complaining that women don't care about the feelings of men and that rejecting a man is a terrible.thing to do. Fucking please, grow a thicker skin and stop being a little baby bitch. You get rejected, it sucks. It happens to me all the time. But you need to be a fucking adult male and accept that, hey, not everyone is going to want to fuck you, and it's well within their right so reject you. It doesn't make them evil or uncaring about other people.
>>
>>35789755
>You don't have the right to be a prick to someone just because they rejected you.

Maybe not in Sweden or some other backwards liberal commune

Here in America we have rights
>>
>>35789881
>But don't act like women should just accept any and all advances they get
But I never said that retard
No one outside a very small number of psychopaths (most of them on this board) actually think they're entitled to affection. What the posts here are upset about is the fact that women think they can reject men with no consequences and act like the world is ending when men get hurt/offended. Sure, we're not entitled to a relationship but women aren't entitled to friendship
>>
>>35789882
I don't think constitutional rights extend to feelings one way or the other
>>
>>35789789

That's a great way to put it. They're both generally weak (not physically) people.
>>
>>35789877
I don't end the friendship, and I don't become an orbiter, the first thing they do after they get a boyfriend is tell you the bad things about them, that's when you tell them to shut up about it
>>
>>35789755
Troll. You get no response from me.

Actually you do because though you are a troll, others think like you just wrote.

I never said you can't reject a guy, but demonizing him and making him out to be a bad guy just because he expresses his sexuality and you're not into him is vile.
>>
>>35789729
more like a masculine vagina, really
>>
>>35789789
>They become hateful
Again this a meme
Most nice guys don't literally sperg out after getting rejected, they just stop worshipping the girl/end the friendship. It's not our fault women can't see the difference between those two responses.
>>
>>35789950
>Troll. You get no response from me.
but you did respond
is this itself a subtle troll?
>>
>>35789755
>Wow, your feelings are hurt because a women doesn't want to fuck you. Women are terrible monsters who have no empathy

ok

>It's not okay for women to hurt me like this! A woman sais "No thank you" and now I'm DEVASTED. WOMEN ARE FUCKING EVIL.

>implying that even happens

women don't say 'no' and for sure not 'thank you' to this which is why all that nonsense about 'no means no' is also bullshit

get real, men are pissed because women don't say clearly what they want and pretend you should only ask them when they clearly want to, else she hates you for even trying / existing
>>
>>35789856
Fucking got em. I love this response because they never think this through.
>How dare he stop being my friend?
>Entitled asshole
>>
>>35789968
>get real, men are pissed because women don't say clearly what they want and pretend you should only ask them when they clearly want to, else she hates you for even trying / existing
Fucking this. End the thread right here. Bravo.
>>
>>35789412
But where are all the nice guy gone every women is entitled to a beta provider to settle down with after whoring herself out to chad in her best years
>>
File: IMG_3231.jpg (31KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3231.jpg
31KB, 612x528px
>>35789980
Fucking kek, it's so damn true
>>
Women want to say they want a nice guy but don't actually want them. It's some weird mental gymnastics to blame a guy for her rejecting him.

>he's not REALLY nice

This way they don't have to take responsibility for their actions. Same shit with friend zone. Women want to act like they are offended that a guy wants to get to know her before getting around to fucking her. Somehow this makes the guy entitled because he doesn't ask for nudes immediately after meeting her. Just weird as shit how women don't seem to understand the idea of a man and woman falling in love. All they see is an endless string of one night stands until she's so busted she can't even pick up a drunk divorced guy at the local honky-tonk. Then it's men's fault again because beauty and personality are just social constructs so we shouldnt have standards.
>>
>>35789968
I agree that women tend not to give a simple "no" when rejecting. They might be trying to soften the blow, but giving a vague "I don't think so" "Not right now" can mislead a lovestruck fool
>>
>>35789755
Truth be told, women do actually reject in ugly ways, your shitty example not withstanding.
>>
>>35789412
it's because if you say "no" as opposed to "i'm into girls", they call you a stuck up cunt and follow you home.

t. it's happened to me twice
>>
>>35789921
You're right, you didn't say that. But thats the logical conclusion implied by the posts in these threads. Just scroll up. People are actually blaming women for the negative reactions of men when they get rejected.

>>35789950
Wrong. The only people demonized by the meme are men who react unproportionately negatively to being rejected. They are not demonizing the men who say "ok, no problem" when rejected. They're talking about all the men who become defensive and hostile, and say things like "whatever, you're ugly anyway" or "fat", etc.
>>
>treat a good, respectful person like shit
>surprised when they turn on you

Being a nice guy doesn't mean putting up with all your bullshit and abuse.
>>
>>35790036
>They are not demonizing the men who say "ok, no problem"
but is it fair to men as feeling beings to expect them to act that way?
>>
>>35789484

This has never happened in the history of ever. Girls act differently after rejecting me but I'm still the same. Women are bitches and whores but that's as obvious as the sky being blue, it doesn't need to be said.
>>
>>35790036
>People are blaming women for the negative reactions of men
HOLY SHIT NO WE AREN'T
We're blaming women for getting offended by guys not orbiting them anymore after it's clear they don't have a chance (perfectly reasonable behavior)
>>
>>35790050
"No."

>I'M BEING ABUSED!!!!!!!!!

this sounds like 2 year old logic.
>>
>>35789412
On one hand, they have a point in saying that guys who feel entitled to a relationship because they befriended a girl are duplicitous assholes. On the other hand, being roasties, they're probably more upset that they aren't being hit on by Chad.
>>
File: jolie.png (784KB, 588x582px) Image search: [Google]
jolie.png
784KB, 588x582px
>Be dating girl
>'Nice' guy beta orbiters constantly ask her out to places 1 on 1 (i.e. to 'smoke up)
>See their chats with her where they continually diss me for no reason
>Blank me all the time and only talk to her
>Glance at me with looks of barely concealed hatred
>Meanwhile I've never said a bad word about them

'Nice' guys are the true assholes.

I barely know these people and I've always been courteous to them yet here they are constantly fucking me over behind my back.
>>
>>35789412
It has way more to do with the fact that you have little beta faggots who demonstrate LITERALLY ZERO romantic intention towards a girl who is somehow supposed to assume that you being nice to her means you want to bang her.

See also. Friendzone
>>
>>35790036
>They're talking about the men who become defensive and hostile
No one's saying those guys aren't assholes, but women lump that behavior in with reasonable guys who drop contact/stop orbiting women after rejection. Women consider it an insult to have attention taken away from them.
>>
>>35790088
DO YOU FUCKING WANT ME TO QUOTE PEOPE IN THIS THREAD? ARE YOU THAT DENSE?

>>35790067
You're asking me...If it's fair to expect men to not lash out when their feelings are hurt? Adult men? To not freak out on someone when they don't get what they want? Really? What do you think?
>>
>>35789412
autists sperg out and act like cunts when women reject them, men who've never asked a woman out in their lives get offended when women point it out.
>>
>>35789755
why would anyone waste their time trying to shitpost like this?
>>
>>35790036
If the "nice guys" meme was just BTFOing beta guys, that would be one thing. But there are serious feminist thinkpieces about how "nice guys" are actually manipulative assholes who deserve loneliness. It's not just that they're unattractive and so that they get rejected, there's a lot of sentiment that they are bad people.
>>
>>35790143
I'm asking if it's fair to expect men to stoically accept rejection.

Do you stoically accept every bad thing that happens to you?
>>
>>35790145
>autists sperg out and act like cunts when women reject them
More often than not women get mad at orbiters who stop orbiting them after getting rejected
>>
>>35790137

No offense, but they see you as a weak target if they have the balls to go for your girl when they know she's with you. They have zero respect for you as a man.
>>
>>35789412
Nice guys are these creepy manipulative weirdos who think offering fake emotional support to women entitles them to sex. Women usually nicely let these creeps down, and then the loser tards out and calls her a cunt and a whore.
>>
>>35790016
A lot of men don't react well to a straightforward "no". For every guy that would appreciate a straightforward answer, there are two guys that will harass, assault or even murder for receiving a straightforward answer. Sucks for nice guys, but there's no easy choice when it comes to being a woman.
>>
>>35790036

If noone is demonized but the guys throwing a fit then why do they hate nice guys instead of hating guys who throw fits after rejection?
>>
File: 1258782057972.jpg (85KB, 1000x862px) Image search: [Google]
1258782057972.jpg
85KB, 1000x862px
>>35789412

It's trying to rationalize the rejection of the "nice guy" by trying to say they were faking being nice. When really, the people who have this problem are usually just not good looking in the first place. Being ugly, they don't get invited to learn how to pick up girls, so they're first instinct is to be nice to them.

That's how all other human interactions work, you're nice people and they're nice to you in return.

But the female, doesn't want to interact with the ugly male at all so she needs to find an excuse to not be on the hook to be nice towards them when they are nice to her. This is usually when they call them creepy, to try and pretend it's some mysterious behavior that's turning her off. The nice guy being secretly not nice and having normal, rational, emotional responses to the pain of rejection is now suddenly a problem. Anything to rationalize away the ugly non-sexually attractive, low-status male and null her responsibility in his suffering.

PUA actually came up with "nice guys aren't really nice" meme first, but they meant something similar but different, meaning that you shouldn't be overly nice to girls for a variety of real, rational reasons and how women actually take to it. Feminists and normies turned into what I describe above -- a way to completely rationalize their rejection of uglier males even more.

>>35789484
>>35789492

This is the normie-feminist rationalizing definition.

They're victim blaming and holding the Rejected Male to emotional standards quite backwards to what they should be feeling or doing -- all for roastie sluts sake to keep her the innocent perpetual victim who soaks up free stuff from guys and has "no clue" they're interested in her.

It keeps the beta lubricate around for the cock carousal to keep spinning.
>>
>>35790194
>"hey will you date me?"
>"you're nice but no"
>"okay i'm not being your friend anymore."
>"why?"
>"FUCKING SLUT CUNT COCKSLEEVE BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP"
>>
>>35790143
I have never seen a guy "lash out" at a girl after getting rejected. I've been rejected loads of times and I've never done it. But I do end friendships/drop contact after getting rejected because that's the logical thing to do. Women think those two responses are the same but they aren't.
>>
>>35789530
More likely written by a guy who got laid before.
>>
>>35789484
If they're a beta they wouldn't dare to throw a tantrum in front of a girl retard. They're beta because they have no fucking confidence. Doing something like that takes a lot of confidence. You're either a chad or completely retarded.
>>
File: IMG_3256.png (545KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3256.png
545KB, 605x453px
>>35790228
>Actually believing people say this shit in real life
Lay off the tumblr, roastie
>>
>>35790219
Actually most men can take no just fine. It's simple. Betas think they're owed a bunch of excuses and explanations.
>>
>>35789530
We need to start using underweight as an insult more often. I'm 6'2 140 pounds and the fat shit does nothing.
>>
>>35790234
>I do end friendships/drop contact after getting rejected

that makes it look like you only wanted them for sex and never valued their friendship
>>
>>35790219
if you're constantly worried about being murdered for rejecting suitors, maybe you should hire a bodyguard.
>>
Let's be clear

The guys that are faking being nice just to get some ass deserve to be made fun of and not get any. The guys that are legit nice, good guys do not deserve to be shitted on by women. But women cannot tell the difference.
>>
>>35790239
You actually put a period at the end of your sentence? Probably some roastie lol, fuck off bitch
>>
>>35790228

More like
>I like you
>>umm like I don't like you tho
>alright
>>you'll still buy we shit though, right?
>haha maybe, I've got another sweetheart in my sights right now
>>
>>35790244
Tantrums are what antisocial losers do, not confident people.
>>
>>35790264
Women are literally so stupid they can't differentiate between romantic relationships and sexual relationships.
>>
>>35789634

The problem with this is that you assume all girls are the same. What works on one girl may not work with another. Quit pretending like youre playing a video game.
>>
>>35790264
So what? Women aren't entitled to my friendship just like how I'm not entitled to their affection.
>>35790282
Absolutely this.
>>
>>35790246
My high school English teacher asked me out after I graduated and we had been spending time together and that's a direct quote. his veins were standing out on his forehead.
I was scared, I'll admit it. I've avoided men ever since because I'm afraid a situation will arise where I'll have to say "no" and I'll have to relive that experience or worse.
>>
>>35790258
thanks mr skelton
>>
>>35790244
I'm beta and I've thrown multiple tantrums before.
>>
>>35790234
That's not logical at all, it's being a big baby about it. I'd be embarrassed if I ever did that.
>>
>>35790191
Listen, men can react however they want to being hurt. That's completely normal and acceptable. Emotions and feelings are real.

What is not acceptable is externalizing those feelings of rejection and hurt into negative ones directed at the woman rejecting you. Do you understand? Men can and do get their feelings hurt, but women don't deserve to be attacked for exercising their rights as human beings to choose who they want to fuck.
>>
>>35790304
i'm just saying, it makes you look like a "nice guy", not a nice guy.
>>
>>35790304
It sounds like they're not losing sleep over not having your friendship.
>>
>>35790264
>Only wanted them for sex
I don't want sex, I want a relationship. Romantic relationships offer a deeper and very different sense of fulfillment as compared to friendships. So if I want a relationship with someone and they don't reciprocate, I'm not going to settle for a friendship I never wanted in the first place.
>>
>>35790264

It makes it look like he wanted to know her first. I've befriended lots of girls. I don't try to move beyond that with most of them. I'm an asshole because I don't want to use girls just for sex, I get that much. What I don't get is that not wanting girls just for sex means the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>35790326

a-fucking-men. the sooner people on this board learn to.be decent human's, the sooner they will get laid
>>
>>35790320
Let me direct you to >>35789856
>>
>>35790290
Then they're not beta. I wouldn't ever dare to throw a tantrum in public or in front of a girl. I want to, but I can't and it makes me furious.
>>
>>35789922
>freedom of speech

(Includes being a prick)
>>
>>35790224
This. The nice guy meme is a way of women rationalizing their rejection of people for being ugly or awkward, which they can't openly admit because, since it is a really shallow reason, it would cause enormous cognitive dissonance, since they probably attack other women and men as being "shallow".
>>
>>35789856
>>35790360
Because 100% of the time, the guy pretends to be her friend.
>>
>>35790327
That's a problem with women's perception, not my actions. Idgaf what women who reject me think of me, I just like pointing out their hypocrisy.
>>
>>35790326
>men can react however they want to being hurt
>What is not acceptable is externalizing those feelings of rejection and hurt into negative ones directed at the woman rejecting you

That is also a reaction
Are you trying to say "it's okay to feel emotions, but not to act on emotions?"
>>
>>35789412
From what I've observed a nice guy is one or more of the following
>a guy whose overbearing mother has feminized/sheltered him and filled his head with numerous false generalizations about "what every girl wants"
>a guy who does a very mediocre job of concealing his narcissism, which he may or may not realize he has
>a guy who simply doesn't understand how this sort of thing works thanks to his autism
>>
>>35790380
You didn't answer the question.
Origjnali
>>
>>35790101
It's rarely just a no. It's usually them stringing you along and keeping you just out of reach while banging Chads. It's manipulation and it's fucking evil.
>>
File: 1471188536063.jpg (39KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
1471188536063.jpg
39KB, 485x481px
>>35790396
>tfw I have all three
Fuck
>>
>>35790412
This. Women actually believe they should be able to lead guys on for months/years without any consequences and they get buttblasted whenever guys get upset at being manipulated
>>
>>35790393
I'm saying that your emotions don't give you the right to be a dick to other people? Is that such a hard concept? If you truly think your feelings give you the right to treat others badly, then you're a lost cause. You're basically a fucking libtard sjw with that logic.

Well adjusted adults don't use their hurt feelings to validate their shitty behaviour. Children do that.
>>
>>35790357
THEY --ARE-- DECENT HUMANS, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. It is very likely that they have never hurt anyone, that they have never caused financial damage to anyone, that they never had any harmful influence on anyone else's life. What they are is frustrated because many of them are in their late 20s, not only without having had affective and intimate relationships in their lives, but also having been rejected repeatedly for being considered ugly or awkward.

Being decent isn't a guarantee for getting laid either, given the amount of openly misogynystic douchebags getting sexual attention left and right.

Fuck you, I hope you fucking die alone.
>>
>>35790357
>the sooner people on this board learn to.be decent human's, the sooner they will get laid
This is the most insidious sort of lie.
A lie that sounds like it should be true.
All sorts of reprobates, delinquents, criminals, anti-socials, misfits, murderers, abusers, and fuckheads have gotten laid plenty of times.
Implying that becoming a good person or become self-actualized will get you laid is EXACTLY the mistake demonized nice guys make.
>>
>>35790310

Maybe you shouldn't be friends with guys. It sounds like your borderline and histrionic. Your lies get people hurt. You need to learn to seperate fantasy from reality. He did not say that, even if his casual acceptance scared you, you shouldn't lie because people don't know you blow things out of proportion to role play a soap opera.
>>
>>35790335
Some of them got kinda buttblasted. It amuses me more than anything seeing how entitled they act.
>>
>>35790335

LMFAOOOO guys this roastie is same fagging all over this shit thread. This thread is some fucking tumblr bait sage and hidden
>>
>>35790454
Being a good person will MOST DEFINITELY increase your chances of getting laid. It doesn't mean only good people get laid you fucking retard.
>>
File: IMG_3094.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3094.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>35790310
>That's a direct quote
No it isn't whore
>>
>>35790465
Not him, but a better understanding of the concept of "nice guys" is helpful to anyone. They clearly aren't very sexually successful.
>>
>>35790450
I don't think it's just to act badly due to one's emotions, but I do believe it's a very human response.
And both adults and children act on emotions every day.
>>
>>35790406
Yes, I completely did. What kind of beta holds his friendship hostage like that?
>>
>>35790480
being comfortable in social situations will get you laid. being a good person is circumstantial to that
>>
Whores are trying to embarrass betas into not calling them whores by making fun of them. Thats all it is.
Literally no one subscribes to the "nice guy" meme except whores. Guys know whats up, and smart girls know whats up.
>>
>>35790412
No, pretending to care about them, and being a "nice guy" is manipulative. Interrogating them about their sex life is fucking creepy.
>>
>>35790480
>Being a good person will MOST DEFINITELY increase your chances of getting laid
HA
Someone post that Tinder graph showing the literal 1-to-1 correlation between perceived attractiveness and perceived personality
>>
>>35790310
thanks for admitting out that you're the problem here

>saying no
>oh the inconvenience

women will never know the true extent of fear, they're mediocre and overtly vigilant about the mediocre degree of experiencing just like they are with most other things
>>
>>35790539
It's literally just betas who subscribe to it, pal.
>>
>>35790524
So are you saying that being someone's friend in the present entitles one to continued friendshil in the future? Because that's wrong and retarded.
>>
>>35790500
You know what else is a human response? Acting like a mature and civil adult when your feelings are hurt.

Don't try and argue that it's okay to treat people like shit when they unintentionally and indirectly hurt your feelings. Fuck your feelings, man up.
>>
>>35790465
You sure sound like a nice guy, bro.

Also I'm a guy. I've just had consensual, unpaid sex before, so this stuff doesn't bother me.
>>
>>35790541
I'd like to point out that using nice guy in quotes is a tactic that allows for confusion. If you aren't going to use a term that clearly differentiates a nice guy from a manipulative person trying to win sex by friendship, you're causing more problems than your solving.

An analogy would be referring to black people as niggas in general, but the bad ones as niggers. This is only going to lead to confusion, not clarity.
>>
>>35790565
That's basically the assumption everyone follows ever, yeah.
>>
>>35790589
Except nice guys isn't a thing. Most people are nice so it's pointless and sad to self identify as that.
>>
>>35790625
>most people are nice
what a lovely worldview you must have
>>
I think its more of a joke on "nice guys" going from "good evening m'lady you are beautiful" to "fat slut" after a rejection
>>
>>35790639
It's from actually leaving my house sometimes.
>>
>>35790453
Keep crying you idiot. Are your feelings hurt?
>>
>>35790659
yes, you must have experienced a vast world, outside your house
>>
>>35790600
Except it literally isn't
Friendship is voluntary. If conditions change you lose your claim to friendship.
If a girl rejects me I can't look at her the same way again. Doesn't mean I think she's a whore or a bad person but I literally cannot genuinely be friends with her. That's my reaction to rejection and I can't change it. I don't get angry, I don't lash out the people, but the decision of rejection ends the friendship in almost all cases.
>>
I'll have what >>35790625 is having.

>>35790659
It's obvious that you literally never interact with people or have no clue of what they do behind your back.
>>
>>35790650

It's pretty weird how one second, this girl is the "nice guy"s oneitis, and she's perfect and the best, and then when she doesn't feel the same way, she's a fat whore who fucks black guys.

I guess when they say they're nice guys, they use the word ironically.
>>
>>35790671
That's basically where all of the world is. I'm not sure that was the sick burn you thought it would be.
>>
>>35790581
I'm not saying it's okay to treat people badly when your feelings are hurt. I'm saying people do.

your statement appears to be "They shouldn't react badly"
But sometimes they do.
The okayness of this isn't my concern.
>>
>>35790672
>
If a girl rejects me I can't look at her the same way again. Doesn't mean I think she's a whore or a bad person but I literally cannot genuinely be friends with her. That's my reaction to rejection and I can't change it. I don't get angry, I don't lash out the people, but the decision of rejection ends the friendship in almost all cases.

This is just being a big baby. Maybe growing up will change that.
>>
>>35790716
Yes, I'm sure you've seen a lot of it. acres and acres, maybe even a few miles.
>>
>>35790737
>Ad-homs when he's clearly lost the argument
>Can't into meme arrows
Know how I know you're underage?
>>
>>35790682
Sounds like you confuse people with the manipulative cunts that r9k is.
>>
>>35790737
What are you gonna do, force him to remain your friend? You and what army?
>>
>>35790737
Even if you tried to continue the friendship, your residual feelings would likely get in the way.
>>
>>35790377

> since they probably attack other women and men as being "shallow".

Yeah when SHE gets rejected. Like you said, the cognitive dissonance barrier is strong here because she wants to be attractive and dateable and doesn't want that challenged. Telling a guy he's ugly get her told she's ugly, hence she's not honest about it.
>>
>>35790749
Again, I don't think this is the burn you think it is.

>>35790759
That's not what ad homenim means bro. It's not "he insulted me so he is wrong". You literally are being an immature baby.
>>
>>35790763
This. Girls actually believe you're an asshole or a "nice guy" (le sarcastic meme quotes) if you don't remain their friend against your will
>>
>>35790760
I said nothing about robots being good or bad people. That's not really pertinent.
>>
>>35790733
Yes my statement is VERY much that they shouldn't.

Also why the hell would you being arguing for the fact that "sometimes people.react badly"? Of course they do. That's just a fact. The whole point of my posts is that men should fucking man up and stop acting like entitled shitheads when their feelings are hurt.

Now if a woman purposely treats you like shit or uses you or something, fine, get angry, be a dick.

But not. If. She. Rejects. You.
>>
>>35790788
I don't think it's a sick burn, but I don't think you have seen a significant amount of the world.
>>
>>35790779
>residual feelings

Are you a chick or something?
>>
>>35790796
But supposedly we're self-entitled just for asking and then expressing any kind of dissatisfaction at being rejected.
>>
>>35789707
this, it's not really a roastie spouting it this time it's a troll but yeah
I heard stories about how I "flipped out" on a girl who was trying her hardest to install me as an orbiter,

real greentext hours:
>get blown off with "soon! but I can't, really this time! love you!"
>camel-carried straw incoming, asks me to book her flight home for spring break, because "you're totally better at the internet stuff" and have her pay me back
>mfw
>stop responding to her texts
>mads
>confronts me in front of dorm room
>mama always said if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all
>tfw I actually said that
>walked away autistically, don't answer increasingly hostile and loud queries
>never communicate again
>I'm a baby, virgin manchild who viciously snapped on this poor innocent girl who just wanted to be single and have fun GAW, why would I do that to her?

Women are lunatic emotional vampires and memes.
>>
>>35789412
>It looks like people are mad that rejection hurts people
opposite, they're probably happy about it- they find it funny. it's why they share it.
they get to brag about being desirable leading someone on, and then bonus points mocking them with a group for extra popularity points.
>>
>>35790809
a baby chicken. yes
>>
File: IMG_3093.jpg (71KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3093.jpg
71KB, 640x736px
>>35790788
>Ad-homenim
WEW LAD
And yes it is an ad-hom because it's your entire argument. Your entire argument was an insult
>>
>>35790796
It just shows the guy was only interested in sex anyway.
>>
File: 1486719448356.png (587KB, 604x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486719448356.png
587KB, 604x675px
You aren't entitled to friendship in the same way someone isn't entitled to get into your pants for being a nice guy. If someone chooses not to be your friend after being rejected, have it be because they'd feel awkward or embarrassed or whatever the fuck, you need to get off your fucking cross, build a bridge, and get over it.
>>
>>35789448

And women aren't entitled to positive social interaction and free shit because they're hot. If they don't want to be nice in return, reject ALL kindness. But she accepts as much as she can get with giving absolutely nothing in return. That's morally wrong on her part, she's acting like a parasite and she doesn't want her "nice guy" victims aware of it.
>>
>>35789679
R.I.P. Mr. Mufasi.
>>
>>35790799
I disagree that they should man up. I think women should woman up and date literally every man that approaches them.
>>
>>35790828
You know that an ad homenim is someone saying "you're wrong because you're a manbaby", and not just saying you're a manbaby, right?
>>
File: certified.jpg (48KB, 416x411px) Image search: [Google]
certified.jpg
48KB, 416x411px
>>35790819
You did the right thing, anon. Well done.

ORIGAMI
>>
>>35790847
No, it might show the guy was interested in a RELATIONSHIP, which provides a much different sense of fulfillment than a friendship does. If I get to know someone with the intent of forming a relationship I can never be satisfied with a mere friendship. Maybe the girl is still nice but it's never what I was after.
>>
>>35790879
Lmao nice bait m8
>>
>>35790823
Wow, with that sense of humor, it's hard to believe women aren't all over you.
>>
>>35790907
thank you I put 15 seconds of effort into it
>>
File: IMG_3025.jpg (122KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
122KB, 646x1000px
>>35790863
This entire thread in one post. Thanks m8
>>
>>35790902
No, basically the only difference is sex.
>>
>>35790883
Ok, so what you're doing is even worse than an ad-HOMINEM (not homenim, retard) because you're not even making an argument.
>>
>>35789463
The comparison she made to being really emotionally avaliable and accomadating as a guy to fucking on the first date as a girl makes so much sense. Nice guys are putting all of their cards on the table for free.

If a guy can fuck a girl without effort, why be more than fuckbuddies? If a girl can get emotional support from a guy for free, why be more than friends?
>>
>>35790264
Eh, it's more like leaving a job which is OK but has no upward mobility.
>>
File: IMG_3026.png (160KB, 375x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.png
160KB, 375x736px
>>35790932
Here's your (You), never fucking reply to me again
>>
>>35790969
See? You can't even deny it.
>>
>>35790945
Wow you're getting mighty upset. You even corrected spelling. How embarrassing. Especially since you can spell it but had no clue what it meant.
>>
>>35790977
It's such obvious retarded bait that it doesn't merit a response. If you actually believe the only difference is sex you are a child and I will not talk to you.
>>
>>35790932
t. person whose never been in a relationship

This is sad. Defending the roast beef that doesn't even come on this board isn't going to score you any pussy points.
>>
File: IMG_3270.jpg (22KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3270.jpg
22KB, 236x314px
>>35791002
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you were attempting an argument, but I guess even that was too much credit for you.
>>
>>35790863
Winrar. You can basically end the thread here.
>>
>>35791003
>>35791007

It sounds like you've never dated anyone bros. After a year it's like a roommate that you bang sometimes. Sex is basically the difference, which completely destroys every "nice guy" out there.
>>
>>35791042
It sounds like you're the one in a shitty unfulfilling relationship
>>
>>35791022
That's pretty *tips fedora* even for r9k.
>>
>>35791042
Bro, nobody will ever want to fuck you just because you participated in a mental acrobatics seminar on a mongolian basket weaving exchange. I've been in a relationship before, trust me, hombre. It isn't the same.
>>
>>35791059
Nah that's just how it goes. Your Disney view of love is just not how the real world works. Sorry.
>>
Nice guys are dudes who waste time being friends with vaginas because they think they will fuck them by doing this.
>>
>>35791002
Not that guy but most civilized humans correct spelling errors.

Only Ebonics speakers and the illiterate cannot spell.
>>
>>35790737
if you ask a hoe and she says no, there is always the strong possibility she will feel she has you on a line

nothing wrong with curbing these illusions

last fun rejection I had was when I asked some bitch for a coffee

she says 'yes' twice on separate occasions but she clearly doesn't want to

I drop it, and for the next fucking year the cunt thinks she is entitled to stare at me from a distance and exchange stupid looks

So I gradually down-dial my like-percentage from 80 down to zero, the more often it happens the less I am being courteous to her

in the end she is surprised I give her a hateful stare with much reproach? what is broken with hoes these days
>>
>>35790234
>logical
Dropping friendship over rejection is incredibly pathetic and only shows how little you actually cared about or liked that person in the first place.
>>
>>35790819
This. Women falsely equate men refusing to orbit them and put up with their bullshit to throwing tantrums. Good story anon
>>
>>35789665
>post the truth
>no one responds
Is banter really that fun you guise?
>>
>>35790819
I always enjoy reading about these displays of self-respect. Congrats anon.
>>
>>35791120
>>35790902
This issue has already been covered. Please contribute new ideas to the thread next time.
>>
>>35791092
Pretty much only retards who think trivia=intelligence care about spelling anymore.
>>
>>35791143
Well, that issue was completely destroyed. Sorry nice guys.
>>
>>35789536
>>35789412
They are not talking about literally nice guys, but """"nice guys"""".
>>
>>35791120
>>35789856
How many more times am I gonna have to quote this post?
>>
>>35791172
Except it wasn't. You're just conjuring stuff up now to suit what you want to believe.
>>
Meme is that nice guys are not actually nice.

They are just beta ass bitches who cannot casually be dicks because they have no spine.

Of course then when they get upset their true colors show and it makes a bigger impression because you would have thought otherwise.
>>
>>35790338
Please become literate.
>>
>>35791189
What constitutes a nice guy though?
>>
>>35791222
From the memes a nice guy is someone who isn't like Chad.

Chad will but fast to make his sexual advance and it might appear intimidating. So the nice guy plays it safe. Takes on a more friendly approach wanting to not hurt the poor girl. But instead when he gets rejected and gets upset.

You can be a good and polite person without being the nice guy meme.
>>
>>35791314
Yeah, but I think the, "nice guy" label is applied far too broadly. It's things like, "he stopped talking to me so that makes him an asshole" or, "he refused to pay for me because I rejected him so he's an asshole." It's a term that gets tossed around very lightly these days.
>>
File: friend-zone-level-99-friendzone.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
friend-zone-level-99-friendzone.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>35789412
The nice guy isn't really nice but thinks girls work like mommy and daddy where if you do enough good things with them they will do what you want, ie date/spread their legs for you. They get hit with a hard reality that no, just because you were their for them beck and call on your own will that doesn't mean they want you or will reciprocate. Thus they tend to either spurg out, or withdraw for the girl completely which is rather telling that their 6~12 or more months they were just around the girl in hopes of pussy which you should really be up front with much sooner, like a week of knowing them, not months on end being their whip bitch.
>>
>>35791180
>treating friendship like goods you bestow upon people then get goodies in return for
When are you going to make an argument? You have friendships because you actually enjoy that person's company, they enjoy yours, you get along etc etc. If you drop something like friendship so coldly just because they don't agree to go out with you once again it shows how little you liked them in the first place, i.e. you probably only wanted them for sex or some other selfish reasons from the start.
But what am I doing, of course the people who browse this board would have such great troubles in understanding the concept of friendship.
>>
>>35791347
This is pretty much what the whole thread is about. Women believe they're owed friendship/attention and when guys withdraw it after rejection they take it as a personal attack. They equate a guy dropping contact with that same guy "throwing a tantrum" or being an asshole even though the two are completely different.
>>
>>35791188
No, it literally was destroyed. Again, sorry "nice guy"
>>
any robots read that book No More Mr. Nice Guy?
I think it does a good job of explaining why women don't like "nice" behavior.
>>
File: IMG_3112.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3112.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>35791380
>treating friendship like goods you bestow upon people then get goodies in return for
Voluntary exchanges are pretty much all of life, so yes. The voluntary exchange can be withdrawn whenever I feel like it and if you don't like it, well, tough shit. Thanks for summarizing it so succinctly.
>>
>>35791347
yea thats true.

but this whole stay friends thing. like wtf was your friendship before he made it clear that he wanted to fuck you?

A year long? Few months? Weeks?

Really valuable friendship you lost there if it was just a few months. If it was a year nigga you better have fell for the bitch just recently or get a new game. Otherwise Friends who have been friends for long stay friends until they change too differently from each other.
>>
>>35791388
You're very imaginative. Do you think that a girl is going to see your posts and go, "oh my Marty McZitface stuck up for me online, I totally want to fuck him now!" Because that isn't going to happen.

>>35791382
I agree. Some guys are needlessly dickish about rejection. But women seem to think that any kind of non-positive reaction at all is, "throwing a tantrum."

>>35791412
What does it say?
>>
>>35791380
It doesn't show "how little you liked them in the first place," it shows you liked them but you were looking for something different than what they had in mind. Friendships don't work when people want different things out of them. Better to end it.
>>
File: 1490149247101.jpg (15KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490149247101.jpg
15KB, 307x462px
>>35791370
It's one thing to complain about them having a fit, but it's totally understandable for somebody to end a friendship after being rejected. Why exactly is this memed against? Two people who want an incompatible kind of relationship is not going to work. Would you want to stick around at your job is you had greater career aspirations only for management to tell you that's there's no hope in hell?
>>
>>35791380
>If you drop friendship so coldly
I'm not saying every guy treats it that way. Sometimes it is hard to cut contact. But for me, I've been fucked over so many times that I realize it needs to be done. Even if I really liked the girl I don't put much thought into it anymore.
>>
>>35791424
You're only showing how you've never known what it's like to actually have a real friend before. Truly saddening, I'm being serious.
>>
>>35791479
The idea is that some allege that breaking off a friendship due to rejection means that the friendship was false, and that the act represents overly-emotional petty vindictiveness. Not that I agree with them, that's just what they believe.
>>
>>35791382
Is this a young people thing? Like teenagers and shit. Because I got real friends I care about who I can count on my fingers. There are ppl who I have seen for years and see almost as frequently who I would not give a shit if they completely disappeared from my life.
>>
>>35791479
Exactly what I said in response to >>35791380. Forcing a relationship when people want different things is clearly retarded. Idk why this is even controversial. I almost think you HAVE to end the friendship after getting rejected.
>>
>>35789412
"grills don't like nice guys" is a meme
we just rekognize assholes
many self proclaimed nice guy are assholes
rest assured: good grills like good, fair and nice guys the best
my good guys plz don't fall for the "girls want assholes" in meme - the world is already flooded with assholes - we grills need you decent guys
>>
>>35791507
>Concern trolling because you no longer have an argument
Bye, not interesting in your sympathy
>>
>>35791578
Interested*
Fuuuck
>>
>>35791544
Oh come on. Nobody on either side of this argument believes this. Consider the following.

>be me
>always do my best to treat women well
>constant rejection
>late in high school I start behaving in a more cold and distant fashion
>significantly more girlfriends/fuckbuddies

Let's not kid ourselves here. Women really like being treated kinda poorly.
>>
File: ace ventura pet detective.png (787KB, 781x704px) Image search: [Google]
ace ventura pet detective.png
787KB, 781x704px
>>35791544
>we grills
An Anon wouldn't just come on /r9k/ and pretend to be a roastie, would he?
>>
>>35791479
Again, the Nice guy is a "friend" for a long time before they make their move, some even years, they don't get the girl and just up and leave, showing that they were never friends, that nice guy was just thirsty for her and when he discovered that it wasn't going to happen he stop caring.

Honestly any anon that pulls stupid shit like that earns all the suffering they get. Where it be rejection or getting the girl and then watching the relationship turn to a hell worse than being alone because they stupidly put up with a bitch they didn't like because they found her pretty.
>>
>>35791658
Usually they wait because the girl is leading them on/sending mixed signals though. This problem literally becomes nothing if girls are just clear about their intentions.
>>
>>35791610
they like honesty more so. When a selfish asshole does something kind there is a greater chance they did the act genuinely. When a nice guy does something kind it's either seen as "that's just anon" or raise questions on what they are trying to get out of you.
>>
>>35791658
Honestly you could only be a teenager to try to pull this off. Just ask the bitch out on a date. Flirt for like 20 minutes before you do.
>>
File: IMG_1054.jpg (47KB, 570x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.jpg
47KB, 570x438px
>>35789412
>"nice guy" is describing a person who thinks being nice will get him laid. So he turns into a caracture of an overtly nice guy to get a female's attention. When the "nice guy" learns that the female he's been so emotionally invested, doesn't want to have sex with him, sometimes will become hostile. Take it how you may, but I think both parties are wrong. The woman shouldn't lead the guy on and the guy shouldn't think being "nice" is going to get you sex.
>>
>>35791450
I can somewhat see what you mean but personally I think a friendship is just that - people who enjoy eachother's company in one way or another. I've never created friends for some purpose or goal or for some specific thing to get out of it. I don't understand why you'd break off a friendship for rejection, even if you're looking for something more is there seriously something wrong with just staying friends? It just seems utterly pointless to cut off roads for reasons that aren't even like proper conflicts between persons or whatever.
>>35791479
>job analogy for friendship
If you're treating a friendship like a job or work you are absolutely looking at it the wrong way.
>>
File: IMG_2923.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2923.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
>>35791692
>Women like honesty
Wew lad
>>
>>35791686
but the guy isnt clear about his intentions either. he is just being there acting like a friend.
>>
File: bd8.png (235KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
235KB, 1190x906px
>>35791686
>Usually they wait
>wait
>male
>waiting to be allowed to ask a girl out

You are such a dumb faggot it's not even funny. You know how you clear out those mixed signals? You ask them out. Don't get a yes? Then you have your answer move on.
>>
>>35791726
They do doesn't mean they will like you.
>>
>>35791721
> I don't understand why you'd break off a friendship for rejection, even if you're looking for something more is there seriously something wrong with just staying friends?
Yes because then I'd start tricking myself into thinking there was a chance and fall back into the manipulation cycle again. My roommate let himself be friends with a girl after being rejected and he was fucking miserable because he kept getting false hope. Now he's ended the friendship and he's much happier.
>>
Don't some naive young women think men actually just want to be their friend, when they're actually just trying to fuck them? And then when the man finds out the woman doesn't want to fuck, and acts mean/drops the woman as a friend without explaining why, it's like getting rejected for the naive woman, who doesn't understand why things turned sour.
>>
File: 1490461835294.jpg (126KB, 633x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490461835294.jpg
126KB, 633x600px
>>35791658
>Again, the Nice guy is a "friend" for a long time before they make their move, some even years, they don't get the girl and just up and leave, showing that they were never friends, that nice guy was just thirsty for her and when he discovered that it wasn't going to happen he stop caring.
Again, there's nothing wrong with ending a relationship when you both have different aspirations for it. You put "friends" in quotes but I think this level of sociopath behaviour is beyond most so-called Nice guys.
>>
>>35791686
How is she leading him on if he is claiming friendship? If he is asking her out and she is coy that's one thing but playing best friend for months isn't exactly a game of cat and mouse here.
>>
>>35791733
The friendship is genuine but it's still just a short-term component of a long-term goal
>>35791740
If you only have one bullet it's better to wait until you have a clear shot at the target
>>
>>35790541
It's not pretend. Most of these nice guys typically DO care but it's pretty fucking horrible to watch a woman go after Chad after Chad and be used like a human semen dumpster and have to comfort her every fucking time it happens.

Then she victimizes herself for her shit choices. Sooner or later you have to cut that out unless you want your soul to completely blacken. Girls want orbiters as a safety net to fall back on when Chad does what Chad always does and it's disgusting.
>>
>>35791792
Or MAYBE you can actually be friends with a girl and simultaneously have plans to date her in the future. Not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>35791721
>If you're treating a friendship like a job or work you are absolutely looking at it the wrong way.
Please don't be so obtuse. The main point is that you are never going to be happy with the situation.
>>
>>35791740
Plenty of times the guy doesn't start the friendship interested in the girl. It is pretty common to have an established relationship and then the man catches feelings. And since most "nice guys" are shy men with limited social circle, that happens a lot of times.

The person who starts a years-long plot to friend his way into someone's pants, from start, is a very rare case.
>>
>>35791441
IIRC, it's written by a psychiatrist who says that men and women are fundamentally wired differently, and "nice guys" adopt feminine tendencies because they think that will give them a better chance with women. In reality, it does the complete opposite. He also says that most nice guys are good people who had some dysfunctional relationship with their parents and are unable to form truly intimate relationships bc of that. It's very well written, and I'm pretty sure there's a pdf on 7chan if you'd like to check it out.
>>
>>35791610
>>35791610
I think you missunderstood: it's just that no one want's people to follow then 24h around
if you stop being clingy you are not an asshole
you leave the other person their freedom - they will respect that you respect them (at least thats my opinion, theye may be some stupid grills that prefere to be treated badly, but I don't know a single one and I don't like assholes too)
>>
>>35791798
The strategy is bad. You gotta act faster. And how long is this short term goal? It shouldnt last more than a week. Think of it this way. You got one bullet but the target can just leave completely. You set up traps and bait to lure them in. Friendship doesn't set traps and bait. You are just standing there.
>>
>>35791792
>>35791845
This. Guys hatching multi-year plans to go from friends to relationship is shit that only exists in sitcoms.
>>
>>35789412
It's mocking "nice guys" which is just another word for mentally ill, autistic, non socially functional personality disorders etc, basically they're laughing at mental illness and the fact the guy doesn't know how to better himself
>>
File: quLqjC2.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
quLqjC2.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>35791544
>we just rekognize assholes
Girls are literally incapable of distinguishing genuine niceness from fake niceness. In fact, more often than not you will perceive fake niceness as more genuine.

Reminder to the virgins in this thread that women will never fuck a guy who sees them as his equal.
>>
>>35791869
>You gotta act faster
If you act before the chick is clearly interested you risk coming off as creepy
>>
I really do hate these gender wars.

There are definitely men who act like cunts after being rejected. There are definitely women who try to ramble on about the "nice guy" thing when the guy is just focusing on talking to other women who may also be interested. But people seem to treat it as a binary affair.

>>35791792
>How is she leading him on if he is claiming friendship?
She may not even be necessarily leading him on, but even other women will say that you should try to get to know a woman before you ask her out.
>>
>>35791791
That's most orbiters anon, they won't ask them out and just hang around them as friends. The few that get the balls to ask them out just up and leave them with little warning, one of my roommates in college ask a girl he was "friends" with for a year out, she declined and he stop talking to her and eventually me and the other roommate had to explain to her (she was 19 and dumb) that he didn't actual want to be friends with her, that all those times he went over when she needed a pick me up or all those days walking to class was his very passive aggressive way of trying to get big boy points so he could get into her pants. These kind of nut jobs exist anon and good god they are pathetic people.
>>
>>35791658
What if you are distrustful to people and care what you put your dick in? Honestly I can't imagine being with someone I know for a week or even a month. To make a move I like to know what kind of person it is, how come some people can't understand that not everyone have "We'll bang, OK?" attitude. So yes to ask someone out I have to know what kind of person she is, and then do it. I don't believe in love from first sight, never felt it probably never will. If I don't have a chance cut all contacts move to something else, as you can imagine I have no time to waste on dead ends.
>>
>>35791772
I see. In this kind of case it really does just come down to how an individual looks at the relationship, and if they can't help but have thoughts like how you described it's totally fair to want to break it off. Personally thoughts like that seem pretty alien to me but I can sympathize somewhat. I have friend-girls but I can easily disconnect the friendship from any potential close relationships and instead think 'if anything happens it happens, I won't get my hopes up over very little.'
>>
>>35791926
It's not my job to explain to a girl that I didn't actually want to be friends with her forever. If she can't figure that out herself she might be legitimately retarded.
>>
>>35789412
If you're such a sneaky fucking weasel that even dumb bitches can see through your two-faced little act, than you probably don't deserve love.
>>
>>35791726
would you even consinder dating a girl which isn't honest? no? well it's the same the other way around
>>
>>35791898
Asking her out is the process of getting to know her. You think you are in a relationship after a single date? No this is why you go to coffee so you can have some alone time and find out if this girl is someone you would like to spend more time with.
>>
File: quickandthedead.jpg (28KB, 572x308px) Image search: [Google]
quickandthedead.jpg
28KB, 572x308px
>>35791798
>If you only have one bullet it's better to wait until you have a clear shot at the target
dating is a high noon stand-off, not a assassination. You need to time your shot sure but speed is everything. Months after the fact you are just a walking corpse, if they don't see you as dateable in the first month it won't happen.
>>
File: IMG_3253.png (1MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3253.png
1MB, 1125x2001px
>>35791994
>le Men and women are the same meme
>>
>>35789412

Some stupid teenage cunt wrote a heavy-handed, overexaggerated, strawman, "mai pet peevs" blog post about teen boys griping about being rejected.

And then all the rest of the stupid queer cunts ran along with it cause of how "le epic XD" it was.

Now every stupid impressionable retard clown hair and self-loathing former rapist posts some variation of it, then memes about putting coins in pussy.

It's frequently posted either to make oneself look feminist and hip (by lightly masking their man-hate), or whenever some guy somewhere even remotely feels discouraged about being rejected.

In short, it's a tired meme of broken brained SJW lesbos and/or their gaggle of self-hating, history-of-rape-or-abuse-having, submissive knightbois.

This is the kinda tone the first "Nice Guy" posts had:

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/11/stop-saying-women-half-population/

And that's why it's not a real thing to even worry about. It's made up nonsense by those who are very much delusional.
>>
>>35791893
that is wrong
don't mess with all this innocent boys here
personally I'd ONLY fuck a guy that sees me as equal
>>
>>35791926
Are you sure you're not just interpreting their actions in the worst light possible? I think it's far less intentional and malicious in the general case simply because that level of dedication to deception is beyond most people. The main point stands that there's nothing inherently wrong with ending a friendship upon being rejected.
>>
>>35791845
So all it takes for that friendship to end is a lack of coitus? That's all it was worth then? If what you claimed was true they work past things and move on. Not just pack up and run showing all they cared about was the moist hole.
>>
>>35791838
If you aren't happy with a friendship is it really a friendship?
>>
I think the real reason people don't like nice guys is because it's a poor mating strategy. Some poor guy thinks being nice and friendly to a girl he likes is a good way to get into a relationship with her, which is wrong. So when he works up the courage to confess his true feelings, he gets rejected. Women are evolutionarily programmed to dislike bad mating strategies.
>>
>>35792063
>People ITT are still missing the difference between sex and a relationship
>>
>>35792075
Obviously not, that's why the friendship ends because one person is no longer happy with the situation.
>>
>>35792086
Nice guys is just codeword for socially retarded women don't like socially retarded guys
>>
>>35791999
>You think you are in a relationship after a single date?
I never said that. But that is advice that friends, women mind you, have given me. That I should try to be her friend and get to know her before I explicitly ask her out for a coffee date or whatever. The kicker is these are some of the same women that often bitch about the "nice guy", yet failed to understand their advice could easily feed into that situation. A lot of women love rom coms yet forget that the same behaviors in those movies arent really a good idea.

>>35791926
>all those times he went over when she needed a pick me up or all those days walking to class was his very passive aggressive way of trying to get big boy points so he could get into her pant
I think there's more to it than just that, as a rule of thumb. When people sit on their hands they start to fall for the idea of the person, of what things could be. And the longer you sit on your hands, the more it festers and grows. If you were to simply ask them out from the get go that notion would be readily dashed, but if you wait ages it's more painful to deal with the rejection.
>>
>>35792063
Why is it so hard to understand that men are looking for a relationship, not sex?
>>
>>35792062
>Are you sure you're not just interpreting their actions in the worst light possible?
In my personal case no, he made it very clear he wanted to date her week one but was to chickshit to change it. A board? I think that's how most act, because I can't see them throw away a year+ friendship just because they can't sex them I have been in that spot and I got over it, then again I also don't struggle with girls and had sex at 13 so that might be a huge factor in why I look so poorly at it.
>>
>>35792048
>everydayfeminism
>open that page
>am greeted with a pop-up ad for a course to "heal from toxic whiteness"

nopest nope that ever noped
>>
>>35792063
>So all it takes for that friendship to end is a lack of coitus?
If that was the case he would be asking for a FWB affair, not a relationship.

Surely you understand there's more to a relationship than friendship+sex?
>>
>>35792133
>The kicker is these are some of the same women that often bitch about the "nice guy", yet failed to understand their advice could easily feed into that situation. A lot of women love rom coms yet forget that the same behaviors in those movies arent really a good idea
This
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>35792057
>personally I'd ONLY fuck a guy that sees me as equal
You'd fuck a guy that pretends you're his equal. A guy that actually saw you as more than a fuck would dry you up faster than an oven.

There's a reason every "nice guy" is a blushing virgin, and every other" asshole" I know also regularly pulls pussy.

If any robots genuinely want to lose their V card, they ain't gonna do it without lying like dogs
>>
women cannot be real friends with men. no guy actively looks for friendship regarding women. their main goal is vagina, not to braid each other's hair and hold each other's purses. nice guys forget this aspect. women are only tolerated because of their appearance and vagina. they can't personality their way into dick.
>>
>>35792119
this
there is a big differnce between creepy awkward guys and nice, fair and honest guys
>>
File: IMG_1066.jpg (488KB, 1031x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.jpg
488KB, 1031x603px
I didn't know robots where THIS bad. Get the fuck over your selves. Surprise: women don't want to fucking doormats. Being "nice" doesn't get you laid and lashing out because you were rejected is childish. Sorry you're expected to handle your rejection like an adult and walk away from the situation instead of throwing a temper tantrum. If you can't handle this then you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>35792095
>>35792095
>>35792134
>autism speaks
They are being facetious with the context. Yes they want more than sex but if they are wanting the girl in a personal intimate way sex is going to be in that mix.
>>
>>35792133
How old are you? And what does it mean to be a friend here? Or should they just mean friendly or acquainted? Look if this means just chatting her up a few times when other ppl are around that is alright and yes it is suggested. But you do not need to know her for over a month. Just talk. Know a few things, be flirty, then yes ask her out. This can happen with just 3 5 minute conversations with her.
>>
>>35792115
It isn't even a good reason to be happy with it though, not like you had a falling out with the other person. Dare I say it, it sounds like entitlement to me.
>>
>>35791692

>women like honesty

Does that explain the prevalence of self esteem issues among women?

>>35791868
So as long as I let you know that I don't care about you then I can get poontang on demand?
>>
>>35789448
OP never said that faggot
>>
File: 816.gif (160KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
816.gif
160KB, 375x375px
>>35792197
Being nice doesn't get you laid.
Being "nice" will most definitely get you laid.
>>
>>35792264
>needing a reason to feel an emotion

I don't think you understand how emotions work.
>>
>>35792246
>How old are you?
24. Not really sure why that matters, since I'm not about something that has happened recently.

>But you do not need to know her for over a month.
Except that was what was suggested, repeatedly. They weren't just suggesting getting briefly acquainted. I mean that's one of the common tropes of romantic comedies, that they become life long friends and ~romance blooms~. Are we really going to pretend that women would never develop some stupid notions based off of them?

Men often have some stupid vestigial ideas left over when they hit adulthood, but so do women. My pet peeve is that only men are mocked for those.
>>
File: women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg (60KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg
60KB, 600x399px
>>35790239
>"You're not entitled to a woman's affection.
>written by a guy who got laid
>>
>>35792197

>Sorry you're expected to handle your rejection like an adult and walk away from the situation instead of throwing a temper tantrum.

It's funny how the "winners" get to dictate the "losers" behavior.

>I beat the shit out of you but you're supposed to just take it and not do anything to me in return okay? That conveniences and caters directly to me the most so that's the rules I expect everyone else to play by.

Fucking normies.

How can a cunt not be called a cunt for rejecting someone? Uuuhhhh... Don't reject them? Don't lie to them? Don't pull their strings?

NOPE. Roastie sluts aren't expected to take responsibility. It's the people who's emotions she specifically sets out to destroy and harm who have to take responsibility and "walk away" from her. While she benefits from them still being decent enough people to just not straight up rape her, which is what she was probably actually wanting in the first place. She's literally relying on the person she crushed to be nice enough to not retaliate against her, who's the one being manipulative in that situation? Who's faking being nice there? Women.
>>
>>35792359
It's a catch 22 because walking away apparently constitutes a temper tantrum. Basically: GG NO RE.
>>
>>35792187
there is a difference
the difference is: the asshole tries to talk to every pussy he think is ""fuckworth" and one day some pussy will fuck with him
the nice guy is usually the shy cutie and only wants to fuck the one he likes- he will blush and maybe behave awkward: but this will shoo away most of the girls
BUT: iF mR nice guy gets the girl, he will have the one he wanted
if mr ashole gets one after tryng randomly he will just have a random dumbass (who wants that?) - I'd prefere the sincere ones and every friend of mine does too - it's just not as easy to meat one
>>
File: 1485209469563.jpg (19KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485209469563.jpg
19KB, 604x450px
>>35792264
Are you the arbiter of legitimate emotions or something?
>Bob is romantically interested in Alice
>Alice doesn't feel the same way
>Bob is not happy about this situation
This seems pretty run of the mill m8.
>>
File: JGfrCIt.png (239KB, 1270x1100px) Image search: [Google]
JGfrCIt.png
239KB, 1270x1100px
>>35792264
>not like you had a falling out with the other person.
That's exactly what realizing you aren't getting any is.

>sounds like entitlement to me.
Sounds like you feel some slag is entitled to my friendship :^)
>>
>>35792351
Do not listen to them. It also depends on how often you talk to her. Just get to a point where she is comfortable with you but you are not sharing too much to be real friends. And be flirty.

And what do you do in a situation where you met her in say a party of mutual friends and you are not sure when you will see her again? You had a good time that night, talked to her a lot and had a meaningful conversation? Will you ask for her number and casually ask to meet up again next week or wait for a month?
>>
Also it doesn't help that women say, when asked

>I just want a nice guy! I just want a guy to treat me right.

And if a guy does? Hahaha JOKES ON HIM! She really meant

>I want a NICE LOOKING guy. Hopefully he's taller than other guys too.

But the guy has to sit here and believe they did something wrong, when they did exactly what she asked. She doesn't get held responsible for straight up lying. She doesn't give guys a manual on what's the exact mating sequence needed to achieve a relationship with her. We have to figure that out by deciphering her lies and manipulative ways so why are we exclusively held responsible when we get it wrong? When we're being judged on something that we're not even told what it is?

Of course.

I still find this baffling and backwards. But normies and people who don't know better like on here will defend this system which basically just sets up women to be as shallow and cruel as possible and everyone just lets them. To no benefit to themselves or society at all since women use this behavior to destroy men, their families and themselves.
>>
File: 1429889376239.jpg (55KB, 392x412px) Image search: [Google]
1429889376239.jpg
55KB, 392x412px
>>35792408
>iF mR nice guy gets the girl
>implying
>mfw

> I'd prefere the sincere ones and every friend of mine does too
I'll bet you $100 you and your friends all whine about assholes you've dated.
That's because you're only attracted to assholes, and we know it.
>>
>>35792296
>Does that explain the prevalence of self esteem issues among women?

Basically.
>>
>>35792408
Thing is, nice guy never gets anything. Mr. Asshole gets some random dumbass which is like getting a silver medal. I'd rather have a silver medal than a, "you tried" ribbon.
>>
>>35789412
Losers like to pretend they're a nice guy because they're boring shallow people who lack a personality. They think they can charm their way into a girls pants but they forget that they're uncharismatic and not charming in the slightest. After they inevitably get rejected they get extremely salty, revealing they aren't nice guys but beta virgins who think faux-niceness is the currency of pussy.
>>
>>35791868
no you missunderstood
being clingy usually a problem of the nice guys htat will shoo away a lot of girls
>>
>>35792558

>You're supposed to be happy when you get rejected

Why do you normeis push this shit? Is it because you've never been rejected? You don't know what the pain feels like so it's easy for you to project what others should do when they feel it.
>>
>>35792558
>faux-niceness is the currency of pussy.
It is, but you ain't never going to spend it if you're ugly.
>>
>>35792485
>Do not listen to them.
I don't. Quite simply I've learned that what many people say they want, is not what they actually want. One of the reasons I tend to ignore women who bitch about "nice guys", because in my experience they tend to gloss over a few details. Like how his "tantrum" is merely him focusing on other women who may in fact reciprocate feelings.

You seem to be trying to give advice, when that's not what I'm after. I'm simply pointing out women are often pretty stupid, and should not always be taken at face value. So are men of course, but everyone already knows that.
>>
File: thDFSaG.jpg (74KB, 880x613px) Image search: [Google]
thDFSaG.jpg
74KB, 880x613px
>>35792154

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/?src=cb-dl-mostpopular

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/privacy-settings/?src=cb-dl-featured

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/?src=cb-dl-users

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lightbeam/?src=cb-dl-users

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-search-link-fix/?src=cb-dl-rating
>>
>>35792585
>>35792586
Guys, stop. This one had to have been bait. Just look at those totally unfounded assertions.
>>
>>35792585
>It is, but you ain't never going to spend it if you're ugly.
It's not. You can't even hide your virginity on an anonymous finger painting group. How sad.
>>
>>35789448
ok i don't think nice men believe that. i think they are just sad they got rejected. something a woman can rarely understand
>>
File: 1480975815416.png (586KB, 634x864px) Image search: [Google]
1480975815416.png
586KB, 634x864px
>>35792576

>We don't like guys who are "clingy" tehehehehehehehhee

Meanwhile in reality.

>Mister I'm-going-to-fucking-kill-you-if-you-leave-me

Doesn't get called clingy. He's just a bad boy! Tehehehehehehehehehhe

Wow, it's amazing how a behavior's positive or negative connotation completely changes for the female based on who's doing it!
>>
File: 09876567.jpg (8KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
09876567.jpg
8KB, 285x249px
>>35792408
>I'd prefere the sincere ones and every friend of mine does too - it's just not as easy to meat one
You don't like sincerity, you like "sincerity".
And you meet plenty of nice guys, you just don't fuck them because none of them know how to bend the arm of the female psyche.

I lost my virginity the first time I tried luring women in with a fake persona and then treating them like they were disposable.
>>
>>35792584
No one is saying you should be happy. It sucks, but you will never find happiness fearing your hurt feelings
>>
>>35792697
That's not clingy. That's just full blown crazy.
>>
>>35792737
You'd have to be pretty crazy to get that close to an ape.
>>
File: d5a.png (372KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
d5a.png
372KB, 600x480px
>>35792631
>your virginity
Nice try, incel. How's the search for your qt gf like in your animus going? You getting any by holding the doors for m'ladies?
>>
>>35792499
you owe me 100 $ now
I never was attracted to assholes
the intellectual, nice, fair and cute men is the winner
thats why I'd hope you stop that asshole meme
there are already enough assholes out there

the shyness is the reason why the good ones don't get as many girls as the ones that just try to fuck random ones
>>
>>35792759
>dat projection
Lost my virginity 7 years ago. Don't watch anime either.
>>
>>35792783
You're only reinforcing the idea that women are dishonest. You don't believe this. We don't believe this. Why persist? This isn't, "hehe fucking women wont fuck me reeeeee." Like I've actually interacted with women and been in relationships and fucked them. I know for a fact that nice guys do not win out. Saying otherwise is intellectually dishonest. It is a total fabrication on your part.
>>
>>35792830
>7 years ago
You expect me to believe you lost your virginity when you were 6?
>>
>>35792549
if you want to fuck randomly
just watch your outfit, don't talk about relavant topics and stay random, know where to meet your stacys, hide shyness and just talk to as many girls as needed
>>
>>35792708
this is sad
I hope you will meet someone that will respect your personality
>>
>>35792891
You're missing the point. Is this not getting through to you?
>>
This board is literally the same troll bait over and over again

I think I just outgrew it. See you never, fags.
>>
File: 8715219.png (656KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
8715219.png
656KB, 569x629px
>>35792783
>the intellectual, nice, fair and cute men is the winner
>translation: asshole with glasses

I wear contacts but I'll put on some fake frames for u bby ;)

>asshole meme
Not a meme. just actual advice for losing the red V

>the shyness is the reason why the good ones don't get as many girls
Shyness is merely a piece to the beta male puzzle, and most often stems from the misguided notion that women actually care about you.
>>
>>35792886
This isn't even a good comeback anon. It's almost as sad as you.
>>
>>35792920
>someone that will respect your personality
I'm not gay.

Quit pushing the
>women like personality
meme
>>
>>35792697
there is a difference between being awkward and clingy and being an agressive bastard
>>
File: First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg (28KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg
28KB, 400x526px
>>35792972
>good
I don't care if it's good as long as it's accurate.

Go back to CTRposting on /b/
>>
>>35789709
sauce me on this
>>
>>35792992
wow this is sad
your frustration even traveled over the ocean
I hope you will understand some day
>>
>>35791740
this
fuck everything else you can't get lead on if you are forward first
>>
>>35789412
i think i am a generally nice person. i try to do good things for good people. it is hurtful and frustrate to be rejected even if you are mean person. sometimes mean not very good sometimes people not to take mean well. you have to understand that things will be okay because you are good guy not bad. you see if you are good guy and get rejected you may be sad or anger but you are still good where as if you are bad man and rejected you are both bad and rejected. the point is that you ought to be good
>>
>>35793033
>He doubles down on his autism
>>
File: 90876.jpg (15KB, 535x455px) Image search: [Google]
90876.jpg
15KB, 535x455px
>>35793101
>frustration
lmao what?

I haven't been frustrated with women since I've realized they're more gullible than preschoolers.
>>
>>35792446
this needs to be plastered somewhere, truer words have never been spoken

females all talk shit about friendship but are the worst backstabbers and in general very shitty friends, it's usually just about validation for them
>>
>>35792961
Well I don't know and maybe not
I'm just a bit angry that there are tons of assholes, it's hard to find some decent guy and there are still people here that try to convince the (mostly) decent guys but shy here that they have to become assholes if they want to meet a girl
>>
File: 918.png (616KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
918.png
616KB, 600x576px
>>35793135
>he thinks he's in any position to whine about comebacks while posting r/4chan tier responses
>>
>>35793255
I recognise your posting. You're the autist that can't even shut the fuck up and posts a reaction image every time. lmfao
>>
>>35793243
Because you don't want a decent guy. Virtually everyone on here are or were decent people and stopped being decent because it's not what you want. You don't think I've heard your spiel about wanting a decent guy before? I've heard it. It's nonsense.
>>
>>35789592
Ideal woman right here
>>
File: clean burnin.gif (423KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
clean burnin.gif
423KB, 400x300px
>>35793243
>convince the (mostly) decent guys but shy here that they have to become assholes if they want to meet a girl
>implying that's not the only way someone on this board will ever meet a girl
>>
>>35793296
>can't even shut the fuck up and posts a reaction image every time.
So, 50% of people on this site

>o-oh no! I'm so blown the fuck out!
>I-i-i-i know who you are! H-haha
>>
>>35793310
it's a man you faggot he mentioned it later in the thread. you better to this house right quick i am that gorrilla dick nigga and if you don't suck my dick within the next 12 seconds i might have to kill you
>>
>>35793306
I don't think you know what I want
Well I can draw conclusions too:
I think you are just frustrated and you either drew the wrong conclusions or you are shitposting
>>
>>35793379
i make dyke pussy wet
>>
>>35793395
I know exactly what you want because you're laughably predictable.
>>
File: c43.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
c43.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>35793296
>>35793370
Wait, I think I HAVE replied to you before! The last time you lied about losing your virginity you said it was 8 years ago.

HAHAHAHA
You can't even *lie* about having sex property
>>
>>35793316
they need to 1. go where girls are
2. drop their extreme shyness
3. care a bit about their hygiene and outfit
they dont have to become assholes
>>
>>35793441
#2 comes with being as asshole.

If you respect woman, you're probably a blushing autist around them.
>>
>>35793421
Different poster buddy.
>>
Well if you understand the basics and can predict at least one woman maybe you should leave your basement and try to talk to one in real live
>>
>>35793461
If I'm the same poster you're referring to, you're the same poster I'm referring to.

Which is it, virgin?
>>
>>35793494
This logic doesn't follow. I thought autists were smart?
>>
>>35793441
It was never about shyness.
>>
>>35793409
shit i forgot that part
>>
>>35793456
I think it's about the frequency you talk to girls
The more you talk, the more you will loose extreme shyness and awkwardness
being possible to talk to the person you like not being an asshole
if you don't give a shit it's easy to talk to that person - but does this really count
if you just want to fuck and don't care about emotions - why don't you pay a whore?
>>
>>35793522
>I thought autists were smart?
Apparently not, if you can't follow logic that straightforward.
>>
You go and raise a generation of boys to believe "she likes me for me." That Shania Twains honestly feel like "That don't impress a-me much" when it comes to wealth and looks. That Pink "Don't want a man with the bling bling." The boys will think that they are on equal standing with Chad and that the relationships Chad enjoys are superficial anyway because the boy is destined for "True Love."

Naturally they're bitter when they realised they were lied to. It's the interpersonal equivalent of college graduates who fell for the meme. That realised they stressed themselves out for four years, accrued ungodly debt and put themselves behind in the race for financial independence when they good have been working a trade or simply sticking with their high-school McJob they were happy with and investing smartly.

Women know that men are raised to go out of their to please a woman. Especially this generation of men raised by a single mother. They take full advantage of it. They may intuitively know that they are exploiting a reneged social contract but they act disingenuous when their end of the bargain comes up. They'll happily accept gifts and favours from an obviously insecure male that they wouldn't expect from a fellow female or Chad. Then they called out on it and play dumb like... "Oh you mean you expected me to out when you rendered thousands of dollars of goods and services to me? But I bought you a cupcake once. I thought we were equal friends. You're a creeper misogynist. I report u to Tumblr."

It's bullshit. But we're all wising up and the whole collective bargaining power of both genders is adjusting in our favour. I just feel sorry for the nice guys who had to be the Canary in the mine.
>>
>>35793653
>The more you talk, the more you will loose extreme shyness and awkwardness
And the more you stop worshipping women, the more likely you are to get laid.

>but does this really count
Off course it does, retard.

>just want to fuck and don't care about emotions - why don't you pay a whore?
Whore: $100+
Bar sloot: $8 drink and an hour of bullshitting about some stupid TV show
>>
>>35793672
You got it wrong
There may still be some stupid golddiggers but currently most woman can sustain themselves
this means: they don't care about the "alphamale moneygrubberbasterds"
women also have (mostly) equal rights

since they can sustain themeselfes and don't need someone agressive to defend them, they want a nice equal partner and not some asshole
assholes are mostly outdated
>>
>>35793746
worshipping is wrong
treating as an equal human would be a good start

so it's not about "can someone explain the nice guy meme to me" - it is about getting free whores?
>>
>>35793921
Women have more rights than men what are you talking about?
>>
File: CDI4HUaWIAAxqFy.jpg (59KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
CDI4HUaWIAAxqFy.jpg
59KB, 600x375px
>>35793995
>treating as an equal human would be a good start
To what, celibacy?
>>
>>35790300
>you assume all girls are the same
most are :(
I wish females had a greater variety of personalities sometimes but a lot of them just want to act the same way as their friends. Guys do it too but not as much.
>>
File: fuck off.png (104KB, 1319x619px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
104KB, 1319x619px
http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze

orig
>>
>>35793995
>it's not about "can someone explain the nice guy meme to me" - it is about getting free whores?
?????
>>
>>35790300
>you assume all girls are the same
For all intensive purposes they are.

>What works on one girl may not work with another.

>hey, you don't know if that key will unlock ALL the locks?
>try opening them with an orange instead
>>
>>35789463
Jesus Christ I wish I could show myself this 6 months ago
>>
File: 1488695151840.jpg (71KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488695151840.jpg
71KB, 540x960px
>>35794027
pic related will haunt you for your stupidness

>>35794088
pic related will be your lucky charm till you overcome your misconception
>>
>>35794161
was referencing >>35793746
>Whore: $100+
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 285x177px
>>35794328
>misconception
Pic related is your spirit animal until you overcome your delusion.
>>
>>35794414
Still doesn't clarify your post.

Do you think that anon's OP or something?
>>
File: 1489452822838.gif (2MB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1489452822838.gif
2MB, 258x258px
>>35794422
sry I already have a spirit animal

you'r pic seems like a fellow human to me
>>
>>35793921
>they don't care about the "alphamale moneygrubberbasterds

>t. "betamale mummymoneymanchild"
>>
File: r9k on friendzone.png (79KB, 1859x723px) Image search: [Google]
r9k on friendzone.png
79KB, 1859x723px
There are of course some extreme cases but generally the whole "nice guy"/"friendzone" meme amounts to failure of ideology. People don't like confronting the brutality of nature.
>>
>>35794469
virgins aren't human
>>
>>35794532
Originally this origami
>>
>>35794155
i submitted some informal writing to get weak female in the informal category
and submitted some formal writing to get male in the formal category
i am a male but talk kind of feminine with people, i.e. i am not particularly argumentative/dominant etc
>>
>>35794532
>>x if you want to discuss about things like starsigns
>>
>>35789463
She literally says it's better to be emotionally void to a girl than to show too much emotion. Women like soulless dicks in other words.
>>
>>35789412
they probably dont like "nice guys" cause they have nothing to work with.
>>
>>35791380
>want to hang out with a girl
>she seems friendly, acts nice around me
>oh boy, she may actually like me
>ask to hang out, maybe go on a date
>Oh anon, I don't like you like "that"
>well, how did you like me?
>Like a friend silly!
>But aren't the best relationships just two people who are the best of friends
>Yeah, but I just don't like you, you know, sexually
>So you think I'm an ugly person?
>I mean, not really, I just...

If some bitch is going to insult me to my face and not even give me the slightest chance, of course I am not going to continue being friends with her. I probably wasn't even friends with her to begin with, if she genuinely had a good time with me, she would give it a chance.
>>
>>35794446
no I was referencing the title of the thread and asking anon >>35793746 if I missinterpreted him
>>
>>35794659
At what point in this fantasy did she insult you?
>>
This thread has got me wondering: how long should one wait to ask a girl out? How long does it take a girl to make up her mind about her romantic interest in a guy?
>>
>>35794659
>friend is not SEXUALLY attracted to you
>get mad and argue
>>if you were really my friend you'd let me fuck you whether you like it or not!
>>35795198
If you don't know the answer then never. You go on intuition based on the situation. It varies.
>>
>>35795198
sooner rather than later
>>
>>35793921
>women want to werk
>women don't want to date manly men
It takes eons and eons for instinct to change young padawan.
>>
>>35789448
I know you just clicked on this post to see the replies to this one
But what does hating actually do to benefit you
>>
>>35789448
Women aren't entitled to a husband.
>>
>>35789412
https://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/
>>
>>35789412
It's about not being fake.
>>
File: im too old for this heresy.jpg (93KB, 464x599px) Image search: [Google]
im too old for this heresy.jpg
93KB, 464x599px
>>35789412
i am not nice, i've told this to every girl that i've met they think is joke for some reason.
>>
>>35795749
>Be a genuine doormat
>Still don't get girls
Wowwwww
>>
>>35789448

You are if you are good looking.

>>35789515

Nice guys are not a subculture, they are the norm because being average looking is the norm, women don't lift their skirt if an beta uggo acts alpha and tough. Beta bux alpha fucks.

>>35789542

Its biological, increasing population density and technology are catalysts.

>>35789605

Only 70th perhaps 80th percentile males can do this.

>>35789613

A woman rejects you because she does not like your GENES, your very being, how could you not take it personally?

>>35793995

Humans are not equal, do you think a 6'2'' big framed hyperchad has the same value of a 5'6'' low testosterone beta?

>>35791412

Women don't like ugly guys and there are social repercussions for acting out of place, ever seen a weak jawed manlet with a tiny frame act tough and alpha? It's comical and he will have less respect than when he was meek. Eventually he was basked back down the totem pole by those better than him.

>>35795749

Indeed, fake as in thinking you have an elevated genetic value.

If beta uggos were transformed into a 90th percentile male for a day they would be shocked by the difference in how they are treated.
>>
>>35795839
>Humans are not equal, do you think a 6'2'' big framed hyperchad has the same value of a 5'6'' low testosterone beta?

you may call me crazy but
yes I think ones worth is determined trough his deeds not trough his size or "chadness"
>>
I think a lot of it is just that women see "nice guys" as putting on an act/being deceitful. On the other hand, they can look at a crude asshole and think "at least he's being honest! I know what he's thinking" and deep down he's no different from that deceitful "nice guy"

Think of it this way:
1/3 of guys are actual pieces of shit
1/3 of guys are ok, maybe come on nice but get pissy if rejected.
1/3 of guys are actually decent.

Don't be insulted if a girl doesn't trust you immediately as she's probably used to 2 of 3 guys coming on nice, but knows 2 of 3 are just trying to get there dick wet.

Other's have brought up good points too, I just didn't see anyone mention this yet and I think it comes into play. Especially with OP's image
>>
>>35795966
>you /= society
>>
>>35795966

Chad gets sick less, little to no allergies, is capable of much more physical work without getting tired and more socially adjusted. If you ran a business who would you choose to be an employee? Large framed chad with glowing skin or a pasty white frail manlet who has to blow his nose every 5 mins?
>>
>>35789412
I nice guy is a guy that happens to be nice
>>
>>35796066
it depends on the business if I'd prefere smart, dumb orderfollowers, loyal or strong ones
>>
>>35796066
I'd choose the guy less likely to knock me out when I have to fire him desu.
>>
File: 1483297771990.jpg (44KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
1483297771990.jpg
44KB, 600x478px
>>35795992
can't argue against that
>>
>>35789412
>be nice and good looking

oh chad is so romantic

>be nice and bad looking
oh wtf such a cree
>>
>>35792737
>>35792993

Nah the point is when pyscho Chad is clingy is suddenly doesn't become clingy anymore. Because her analysis of male behavior is entirely subjective and dependent on her sexual attraction towards the male, not any objective standard that gets applied regardless of the male's physical being.

Hence it's "clingy" when non-chad betas do it and it's "passionate" when Chad does it.

So women have no fucking leg to stand on trying to characterize someone as clingy as if it was a negative thing for her.
>>
File: imrubberyourglue.jpg (73KB, 1097x1097px) Image search: [Google]
imrubberyourglue.jpg
73KB, 1097x1097px
>never been in the friendzone since I've never had any female friends
>>
>>35790224
and not an argument
>>
>expecting people not to react negatively when they go out on a limb and put their entire self worth on the line for one person who isn't even that special herself

>>35795749
>It's about not being fake.
Everything about dating on both sides is fake though
>>
>>35797286

Is it, you're too busy spouting memes to tell though.
>>
>>35795839
>A woman rejects you because she does not like your GENES

top kek mate
>>
>>35789536
you're a beta cuck though, it's similar but different
>>
>>35789412
a non chad man that dares to gets upset when violently rejected.
Dumb roasties dont understand that when a man is rejected it undermines his entire character. Not that people should take pity on these people but they should be at least aware
>>
>>35789463
I was bored and decided to listen to this expecting some bullshit. It was actually pretty spot on. Every "nice" guy should watch this shit.
>>
>>35797838
Holy shit I'm gonna add to this because I just realized something even though I'm gonna out myself here, every girl I've dated hated me before we dated. They thought I was annoying, stupid, a jerk, etc. I just fucking realized how much sense that makes, no I don't do it on purpose and I'm no chad. I'm a stereotypical intj-a Who plays way more games than he should.
>>
>>35793656
I am now that poster
>>
I dont buy into this nice guy shit cause it's all subjective, what I do hate though is when women lead a guy on knowing damn fucking well what he's there for, then when the guy makes a move you shoot him down and act like you never had a clue. Women fuck me up with this logic. If a bitch literally hit me up everyday for no reason and wanted to spend time with me and only then I would fucking assume something is up. I refuse to believe a bitch is clueless to wants of an orbiter or a "nice guy". Yet instead of ending whatever isn't right there, the bitch continues to let the guy go deeper in his feelings for her own comfort then treats the guy like a demon cause he "got these feelings outta nowhere". Cut these bitches off lads ASAP. I still have a cunt hitting me up with passive aggressive texts about why I don't talk or hang with her anymore when I made it clear that more than a friendship was what I was aiming for. I get rejected but fuck giving friendship to some entitled cunt, I just moved on and let her ass stay lonely with all the Chad's who pump dump her.
>>
File: reasonstobefat.jpg (132KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
reasonstobefat.jpg
132KB, 400x296px
>>35792967
See you in the "tfw autism walk" thread.
You're here forever.
Pic unrelated.
>>
File: dearwhitepeople.jpg (112KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dearwhitepeople.jpg
112KB, 1080x1080px
>>35793296
>>35793370
I mean, I could have easily been who you meant by "recognize your [shitty greentext meme post with pic unrelated]" but I'm probably not, that Anon probably isn't either. either.
>/r9k/ is one person
pic unrelated is a /pol/ post this time, because why not?
>>
>>35797912

Of course they know exactly what they're doing. It's a power trip for them. They get you to spend months to years fawning over her and doing things for her while she gives nothing in return. Then when you get tired of being taken advantage of, she can reject you and crush your confidence without a second thought and come out looking like the victim.
>>
File: malikmcmuffin.jpg (72KB, 529x594px) Image search: [Google]
malikmcmuffin.jpg
72KB, 529x594px
>>35793746
>Whore: $100
Bar drinks: $8
What third world country do you live in and are Americans allowed to travel there or would I have to fly to Canadistan first?
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>35793921
>don't need someone to defend them
>the world is a safe place and always will be
>2015+2
>>
>>35789463
what a patrician. redpilling her viewers for free
>>
Why even hit on girls?

I'm short, ugly, and nonwhite. I just play music in my basement and live well on my top 1% income.

I'm not degrading myself so I can get rejected over and over for nothing.
>>
>rhink "girls like assholes "is a meme
>be nice
>get rejected twice while a teenager
>the third time(when 22 y.o) it works
>she fell in love with me
>happy for 4 months
>drunk driver kills her

im so done with life
>>
>>35798232

If you got a girl 1/3 tries you're living on Chadmode.
>>
File: womendarkblackforeststory.jpg (544KB, 1269x1226px) Image search: [Google]
womendarkblackforeststory.jpg
544KB, 1269x1226px
>>35794519
They don't acknowledge what's really happening because they can't handle it.
Women are weak as shit
>>35794604
People like things that are like them
>>35796066
Do I own this business? If not, is one of them potentially poaching my job?
>>35798034
They're fucking sick, at least men will just hit you.
>>
>>35798232
>losing a girl after 4 months, lol I'm done

are you MADD, nigga?
>>
>>35789755
Nigga why are you even here
>>
>>35798253
>successful career with at least 3 women who 'used him'
oh yeah what a tragic story
>>
>>35789881
>literally not seeing the irony of this post

Women complain about fucking every little thing. They are the ones that need to get a thicker skin.
>>
>>35789412
Women don't want to feel guilty for leading someone on, so the meme is that there has to be something wrong with guy, i.e "He's only nice to me because he wants to fuck me".

They can thus continue emotionally manipulating men free of all guilt like the sociopaths modern feminism teaches them to be.
>>
>>35798393
Man up nigga geez
>>
>>35789463
I fucking hate her voice but what she says is all true.
>>
>>>35790036
> They are not demonizing the men who say "ok, no problem" when rejected.

Yes they fucking are. From my own experience and if you check on places like /r/niceguys. This definitely does happen.

>>35790142
this.
>>
>>35798449
He isn't lying, though.

Women want equal rights but don't want to step up to the plate.
>>
>>35790327
the "nice guy" is the guy who keeps orbiting after being rejected hoping things will change.
>>
>>35798546
The best example of this was when they wanted to make women in America elligible for the draft and be forced to sign up for selective service and suddenly, without fail a shit ton of petitions from women popped up talking about how the draft is unethical, and that we should get rid of it.
>>
>>35789412
"Nice guys" are generally nice to everyone to varying degrees. There's a certain class of woman that takes advantage of this niceness, which can confuse the "nice guy" in question. He thinks there might be some connection there when there isn't.

When the "nice guy" realizes he's being taken advantage of, he can become upset and feel used. Cue the woman projecting her own emotional manipulative behavior on the "nice guy" to feel better about herself.

This is the basis for the "nice guy" meme.
>>
>>35798805
>He thinks there might be some connection there when there isn't.

>When the "nice guy" realizes he's being taken advantage of, he can become upset and feel used.
So he gets mad at a girl because he was mistaken? That seems rational.
>>
>>35798546
But he isn't telling the full truth, either.
>>
>>35798870
>woman takes advantage of your kindness
>get upset at being taken advantage of
How is that not rational?

There's only really one type of woman that complains about "nice guys", and they're usually roastie whores.
>>
File: anger.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>35798334
It doesn't matter, this isn't a normie test, and failed-at-life-purity is a shitty meme. It doesn't even matter if it's true, it's a parable.

Am I right to assume that you're one of those atheist cucks who mocks religion by taking stories literally and out of context because you don't understand what a metaphor is?

Now you've made me mad at you instead of roastie trash, just accept the story. Not everything has to be deconstructed.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35798449
Yeah. I manned up. I'm not going to stay friends with someone who doesn't respect me.
>>
>ITT: Sluts talking about how men shouldn't expect the affection of women, then those sluts also get angry at the very idea of men leaving once women make it clear they are not interested

What are you expecting these guys to do, just stick around after they got rejected? Yeah, guys want to get laid. All guys. Even the cool Chads you bang at every opportunity. Chad has sex on his mind first and foremost, like all other guys. It's just that Chad actually has his desires validated constantly.

Any guy that stays "friends" with a woman after she makes it clear she is not interested is just a cuck.

And I can't see one post here that said that women have to date or fuck guys. Nobody said that women owe men anything at all. But life is short, so when you don't give me what I want, I go away somewhere else. You want men to be go-getters, well there is no point sticking around when you aren't getting anything.
>>
>>35791939
They don't need to be a friend at all on the first place. You can get to know them through dating. And that way intentions on both sides are clear from the very beginning.
>>
>Let's be friends first
>lol I only think of you as a friend

I mean, come on, shouldn't the slut at least try and get alimony out of me or something, I mean come on seriously fucking roasties
>>
>>35789613
Wew, then most women have a lot of growing up to do, don't they.
>>
>>35791120
I got news for you: women are only good for sex.
If I want someone to hang out with or do anything else, I will do that with a guy. Now shut the fuck up you slut/pathetic white knight faggot.
>>
>>35799471
Life doesn't work out so smoothly all the time.

Sometimes the girl will think the guy is trying to be friends even when it's obvious that the guy wants to date. I've asked girls out for coffee but they think I'm doing to be friends. Or maybe they just say that for plausible deniability after I say I don't want to be friends.
>>
File: 75020161.jpg (29KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
75020161.jpg
29KB, 498x500px
>>35795966
>I think ones worth is determined trough his deeds not trough his size or "chadness"
>being this naive
I don't really believe you are though right?
>>
>>35799725
You can avoid that kind of confusion by asking what their relationship status is and what they're looking for on the first date. And call it a date, don't be a bitch and ask to "hang out".
>>
>>35799836
>>35799471
Then you are back to square one. How can you know if you want to date someone you don't know?
>>
why would I want to be friends with women
>>
>>35799836

>And call it a date, don't be a bitch and ask to "hang out".

Nah, I have to disagree with this and I think most people will agree with me. If you call it a date, the girl will say no.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>35798232
honestly chuckled
sorry for your loss senor
>>
File: Maisie-Williams-Feet-2517443.jpg (177KB, 823x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie-Williams-Feet-2517443.jpg
177KB, 823x1000px
>>35789463
thanks
YEP
YEP
YEP
>>
>>35800297
Actually you're both right, its smart to be upfront with her but at the same time if you come too blunt she'll take it the complete wrong way. Best option is to make small talk about her relationship life and try to find subtle but hard facts such as how does he feel about dating if she's single, asking her favorite places, seeing what type of guys she normally hangs around, etc, that way you can know if you wanna drop a date or just a "hang out" on her. Women always skew it to their level so even if my method works dont be surprised if she changes that shit up.
>>
>>35790310
>and that's a direct quote
I believe you because he clearly didn't spend any time teaching you english.
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.