[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hes into long hair >he looks better with short hair Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: steve_harvey.png (147KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
steve_harvey.png
147KB, 500x507px
>Hes into long hair
>he looks better with short hair

Why does everyone have to make a big deal about it, I'm not doing it as a "new thing" I just don't really care about cutting my hair. My mom yells at me for it too.

I'll post short hair if you guys wanna judge.
>>
>>35789109
Grow your fucking hair the way you want.
You're an adult and can make your own decisions.

And if you aren't and can't then fuck off this board is for 18+ only
>>
>>35789136
What? I never said I couldn't do any of those things, you freak.
>>
>>35789182
well then grow your hair however the fuck you want.
Nobody cares about your boring hair.
>>
>>35789212
I am growing it out how I want?

>nobody cares about your hair but I'm going to keep posting about it
>>
>>35789109
I'm letting my hair grow because I want to see what I look like with more of it on me and because I don't want to waste money on weekly haircuts.
>>
>>35789109
>Why does everyone have to make a big deal about it
Because it's not "normal" for a guy to have long hair (i know this is bullshit, but this is what most people think)
>I'm not doing it as a "new thing" I just don't really care about cutting my hair
Good for you, but beware that most guys that just let their hair grow, end up with shitty hair/hairstyles
>My mom yells at me for it too
So what?, you're an adult (right?)

>I'll post short hair if you guys wanna judge.
Just do it, and also post how long is your hair, if it's not even shoulder lenght then go fuck yourself.
>>
cos its disgusting and u prob smell with long hair

i seriously doubt you look after long hair well enough
>>
>>35789234
He's not posting about your hair per se, he's posting about you talking about as if it were interesting (it's not).
>>
>>35789358
No "he" described my hair as boring. He's talking about it.
>>
File: 2630.jpg (159KB, 653x510px) Image search: [Google]
2630.jpg
159KB, 653x510px
>>35789316

short hair for you anon
>>
>>35789358
>enter thread about topic you "don't care" about
>complain about it being boring even though you keep talking about it
>WHY IS THIS TOPIC I'M TALKING ABOUT SO BORING
>>
>>35789427
you should also post how your hair looks now, i mean, i can't judge if i don't know how it looks now.
Also, no offense my man, but you looked like the kid in this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTILWjouJ0w
>>
>>35789109
>Hes into long hair
>he looks better with short hair
This is me too. I know it just makes me edgy, but doing engineering in uni made me realize how I'd literally become another faceless STEM white guy.
Idk also it makes me feel pretty
>>
>>35789545
Does it Hurt sometimes when you brush your hair? It does for me. The left side of my head is always a pain in the ass to brush after taking a shower.
>>
>>35789731
not him, but that's pretty common, you just have to comb it a little slower, and if it gets stuck, remove the brush and start brushing it again.
>>
>>35789109
Short hair is for peasants and slaves, that's why they are mad, they can't handles societies pressure and they are jealous that you can.
>>
Grow your hair out your going to end up looking like pic related. Cut the hair
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (378KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
378KB, 1280x960px
>>35789947
Forgot pic.

>remember kids, never post your face on r9k
>>
>>35790041
You look like a faggot, but it's not because of your hair. Your hair looks good.
>>
>>35790041
You look like a woman, cut your hair. People dislike it because it makes a normal man look ugly and like he doesn't take care of himself. A haircut takes around 20 minutes, stop being autistic about ''muh long hair''. It's gay. You're gay.
>>
File: 34231.jpg (92KB, 458x560px) Image search: [Google]
34231.jpg
92KB, 458x560px
>>35790041
Try no being an out of piece of shit and maybe grow a beard as well, other than that, the hair is alright.
Either way, who cares if you look like a fag, at least you don't look like a peasant. some kings looked like fags too.
>>
>>35790251
out of shape*
>>
>>35790041
dunno why everyones giving you shit about it, you look great
>>
>>35790089
>>35790251
>>35790152
>>35790251

This is my point, it makes you look like a girl. Don't see how I'm a faggot for having long hair, I think I'd be more of a faggot if I cut my hair because someone else called me ugly. Plus I have a weird shaped head. My hair actually isn't wavy it's just my head.
>>
>>35790892
Dude >>35790041 looks like a faggot because of his face, so it would look like a faggot with short hair too.
If you like your long hair, just keep it long.
>>
>>35791818
This is what I was hoping to hear. I look like shit with short hair. At least with the hair I have something going for me to conceal my face a little bit. I was born a straight man with a faggot face
>>
File: edge-wwe.gif (2MB, 320x190px) Image search: [Google]
edge-wwe.gif
2MB, 320x190px
>>35789339
>>35790014
>>35790152

>mfw salty haircucks who fell for the hair circumcision meme

>>35789109
OP I haven't cut my hair in 5 years and it's great. You do you, but I doubt that you look better with short hair, no one does.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.