[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wake up and look at todays headlines: "teen girl gang raped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

wake up and look at todays headlines: "teen girl gang raped and then fed to alligators" LOL! another roastie rekt to high heaven. what a good start to a saturday.
>>
>>35789032

Brittany drexel. I went to Gates-Chili high school with her. RIP. Also, this happened a while ago, not today.
>>
>>35789648
Post yearbook photos
>>
Reminder that robots would never do this to a qt and that they should avoid aggro chads and fall into our arms instead.
>>
>>35790070

I'm not at my house, otherwise I probably could. There was a frontispiece and memorial for her in the senior book. Surprising that this is still being talked about. She went missing in 2009.
>>
A fellow gatesfag on /r9k/? Small world
>>
>>35790469
It's because she's a QT
>>
>>35790475

Seriously - that is weird
>>
Super suprised to see a few other gates fags here. Btw i was in her english class in 10th grade. She woulda failed
>>
Class of 2010. Others?
>>
>tfw starting to like niggers again
They always fuck up the worst roasties in the best possible way. Lol you heard about Jessica Chambers? That roast beef sandwich got burnt to a crisp by a based nigger
>>
yup 2010
>>
Without even looking this up, I know it was niggers.

It was niggers, wasn't it?

When will women earn to avoid the groid?
>>
>>35789032
did refugees did this?
>>
>>35790548
>>35790582

2012 Spartan
>>
>>35790610

long story short - yeah.
>>
Looks like Stacy just got btfo
>>
>>35789648
not from gates but I live near irondequoit. most bitches up here are garbage anyway lol
>>
Should I tell the story from my perspective?
>>
>>35790664

If you've got some perspective other than the WHAM channel 13 don alhart bullshit, I would love to hear it.
>>
>>35789032

Heh.

Heheh.

HEHEHEHEH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHA

EHAUEAHEAEUAEHAUAEHEAUAEHEAUEAEAHEAUEAHAEUEAHEAUAEHEUAEHAUEAHEAUEAHEAUEHAUEAHEAUEHAUEAHUEAHEUAHEUAHAEUHEUEAHUEAHEAUEA
>>
>>35790664

If you actually have perspective that isn't trolling on a Romanian checking forum
>>
Well I wasn't exactly the popular kid but i did see her a bunch throughout the day. So like I said, I was in her English class and she was there maybe half the time. prolly out sucking dicks all day. fast forward to the spring break one yr. This dumb bitch decides to go against her parents orders and run away to myrtle beach with her friends. Once there she splits from them to do something or other (prolly some more dick) and gets herself kidnapped. A wk goes by and I'm sitting in class wondering who's currently raping her because lets be honest that's what was going on. after about a month they declare her dead or something, which I would've done after 3 days desu. then about a yr ago i see the headlines that some niggers kidnapped, raped repeatedly, and fed her to gators.
side note: her parents got an honorary diploma which we all had to stand for and clap for their dead dumb-ass daughter.
>>
>>35790870

Wasn't her family trash? Didn't they live in like Windsor Gardens or something?
>>
>>35789032
Don't cut yourself on that edge son
>>
>gang raped
>fed to alligators

Sounds pretty hot to me desu
>>
desu idk about their family characteristics but the location sounds about right
>>
you're an optimist OP, I see a headline like that and I think

wow, roasties would rather hang with demented Chad then even talk to me
>>
>>35789648

Dude, I went to Chili, too. What year were you?

I remember Brittany D. She was two years ahead of me. I shared a Diet Cole and a ciggie with her once! Thought she was cool. Definitely krazy cute. Out of my league for sure, and older, and way cooler than me and my friends. But she wasn't snotty, she was cool.

Wrecks me that she got so savagely tortured and snuffed out like they say. Supposedly by some Black dude. Crazy and srsly fucked up. No regular person deserves that shit.

RIP Britt. You're remembered by us who knew you, even in passing.
>>
>>35791623
>a literal cuck

lmao
>>
>>35789032
coal burning roastie blown the fuck out imho
>>
And some of you people wander why you're virgins.
>>
New evidence says it was a father and son team.
Talk about bonding eh?
Shaun Taylor
>>
So, did the guy kill her before throwing her out to the alligators? Or did he let them do the job?

>>35791623
What happened to her?
>>
>>35791943

Nigs literally are animals. Fucking savages.
>>
>>35791643

I'm a dyke. Are dyke's normally cucks?

Just asking cuz you seem to be an expert.
>>
>>35792081
>Are dyke's normally cucks?
yes

>Just asking cuz you seem to be an expert.
ty, i am
>>
>>35792053
>So, did the guy kill her before throwing her out to the alligators? Or did he let them do the job?

from the news, they said she was chopped up and fed to the gators
>>
>>35792060
Humans are literally animals in general

She is a roastie, deserved it desu
>>
>>35791623
>savagely tortured and snuffed out
Would make for a killer death metal album desu
>>
File: 1487404689124.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487404689124.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>35789032
>Live in New Caney, Texas
>Jack my weenie

20 years old and growing older by the minute.
>>
>>35789032
I just read about this how brutal but that's what you get when you lie and disobey your parents going 800 miles away from where you said you were going dummy
>>
>relaxing around blacks

The toll has been paid.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.