[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst fucking year in my entire life. I'm miserable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160724_134027.jpg (46KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160724_134027.jpg
46KB, 400x339px
This is the worst fucking year in my entire life. I'm miserable 24/7 no day is better than the last, parents threaten to kick me out if i don't get my life back on line. I think this is about the most i can take, i'm going to sleep and if this thread is still up by tomorrow I'll hang myself live on chaturbate. If not i'll do it eitherway but with no one else to laugh at it, good night anons.
>>
>hey son I know you're barely surviving even with our support but if you don't do much better with it we're going to indirectly murder you by putting your sheltered obviously mentally unwell ass on the streets.

At least you can unequivocally say that they've been the problem app along.
>>
>>35788189
I hope you don't kill yourself anon
>>
>>35788189
i've been on the line several times and somehow made it. i thoroughly believe if you truly and seriously think you can change things around the world works slightly a bit more in your favor, albeit it takes awhile. please don't give in, and I know what I say sounds silly but i'm 30 years old and been through some shit. you got this
>>
>>35788189
Why do parents do this?
>child obviously depressed
>"Ah! I know what will work! Fucking his life up even further by kicking him out of the house!"
>"Son, if you don't turn that frown upside down, your mom and I are putting you out!"
I bet they'll feel real shitty when they walk into your bedroom and find what you've done.
>>
>>35788189
buy a bunch of drugs before you off yourself
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.