[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i can't get up in the morning without my coffee xDDD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: 1488380103405.png (514KB, 729x883px) Image search: [Google]
1488380103405.png
514KB, 729x883px
>i can't get up in the morning without my coffee xDDD

What is it with normies and coffee? I don't usually drink coffee, when i say no i don't drink coffee they look at me like they have seen an alien.

I don't get it. Are normalfags addicted to coffee?
>>
>>35787779
>Are normalfags addicted to coffee?

yes, but so is everyone else
get on the caffeine train CHOO CHOO
>>
>>35787779
Coffee is like tea or wine in that they're both old and virtually universal to all human societies. They've all been bastardized though. I've never been big on anything that isn't water but drinking coffee on a cold day, when it's actually cold, is very soothing. Put some creamer, little sugar, and some milk and you're set. I only drink tea when I'm sick or stressed but it always helps, usually green with honey. Dry win sucks.
>>35787881
Also this. It's more about MUH CAFFEINE than just coffee, though white women love pumpkin spice. That's cute though.

Kind of sad to see that our population is actually heavily addicted to stimulants because of how shit everything is.
>>
File: 1489010231168.gif (2MB, 242x151px) Image search: [Google]
1489010231168.gif
2MB, 242x151px
>>35787779
They're only drinking it because it makes them look """""mature""""" since its an adulthood drink xDDDD
Normies are the fucking worst, you should know this by now. They're sheep who blindly follow any trend that is popular or widely accepted aka normal.

gween tea master race
>>
>>35787779
I like coffee, but not the typical white girl frappe from Starbucks.

Honestly, I hate Mcdonalds, but I like their coffee in the morning. And of course normalfags are lowkey addicted to coffee. It has caffeine, silly.
>>
>>35787992
Topkek I'm pretty sure you're much more superior mentally to those normies, huh?
>>
>>35787992
This

Caffeine addiction is today's equivalent of cigarette addiction, and I can guarantee that in 20 years, it will be seen as unfashionable, and in 80 years people will look back in disgust at Starbucks the same way we look back on opium dens.

I warn you, abstain from caffeine consumption. You will never be "more awake" than you can be naturally, and eventually your body will require caffeine to function the same way it could have if you had avoided it.
>>
File: 1487604108167.jpg (59KB, 526x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487604108167.jpg
59KB, 526x348px
>>35788061
People have been drinking coffee for a couple hundred years. I highly doubt that scenario, anon.
>>
File: IMG_5202.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5202.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35788095
>People have been smoking tobacco for a couple hundred years. I highly doubt that scenario, anon

>People have been smoking opium for a couple hundred years. I highly doubt that scenario, anon
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (518KB, 1275x1200px) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
518KB, 1275x1200px
>>35788095
Not saying he's right but tobacco and cigarettes weren't exactly new either.
Not apples to apples, but...
>>
>>35787974
>coffee
>old
Coffee is a relatively new phenomenon in human society
>>
File: 1489713228102.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489713228102.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>35787779
>without coffee: slow, lethargic, always tired, brain cant think as fast, just want to sit in bed all day watching movies instead of doing work

>with one cup of coffee: heart racing, get extremely anxious, cant do any work because my mind is racing all over the place, cant keep leg from moving up and down

WTF is there no fucking middleground to coffee?
>>
>>35787779

I have a cup a day usually, but I don't feel it necessary in order to wake up. I mostly just drink it because it is pretty low cal and I like the taste. I always thought the whole "caffeine wakes me up" thing was just a meme.

just my two-cents, fellow robot.
>>
>>35788061
moving to drinking caffeine (some coke) actually helped me over depression and getting higher energy levels
>>
coffee is great. i drink it mornings sometimes night.
>>
>>35788139
>what is heroin?
>>
>>35788174
Drink half a cup dipshit
>>
I've been cutting down on coffee, I only have half a cup (w/ lots of milk in the other half) to get me alert before I drive to work in the morning.

Overuse of caffeine really increased my anxiety and made me neurotic and perpetually stressed out. Its OK to take it slow.
>>
>>35788158
>15th century
Damn I'm kinda surprised. I thought it was much older. Well either way it's still good from time to time.
>>
>>35788061

Pry my coffee from my cold dead hands. Liquid gold motherfucker.
>>
>>35788174
Drink tea you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>35787779
>Are normalfags addicted to coffee?
No, they aren't. "Coffee obsession" is an attempt to create an identity. Normies have nothing in the inside and in order to compensate they invent lots of bullshit that they supposedly care about and shove it in other people's faces. That's why they're obsessed with letting everyone know what they like.

The ones I despise the most though are women at university. They wear their glasses with thick black frames and dress as if they were businesswomen, always with a cup of overpriced coffee in their hand, glaring at their phones and tablets. An identity built upon layers and layers of lies, just imagine that every single fucking thing you did was artificial and intended to impress someone else. No matter how objectively miserable you are, if you have a genuine identity you're 999999x times better than these subhumans
>>
>>35787779
I start my day with benzos stimulants weed and alcohol
>>
>>35787992
aido likeo summo mor-e cawfee
>>
>>35787779
>ITT: 12 year old whose mommy won't let him drink coffee getting mad over people enjoying it
>>
>>35787779
I'm the only one on which coffee has no effect? I can drink it before going to bed and I'll sleep as usual.
>>
File: 0001B56IWEA9FCHC-C116-F4.jpg (39KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
0001B56IWEA9FCHC-C116-F4.jpg
39KB, 625x455px
>tfw superior human bean drinking yerba mate

Fuck you coffee normans!
Guys drinking tea are okay, especially green tea.
>>
>>35789075
>getting defensive over what you consume
>>
>>35788991
Gween tea!

>>35788768
THIS THIS THIS
Anon, pat yourself on the back. You're genuinely better than most.

>>35789131
Isn't this some brazilian beverage of some sort?
What does it taste like?
>>
>>35789606
C A W F F E E!
>>
>>35789606
>Isn't this some brazilian beverage of some sort?
What does it taste like?

It's from Paraguay but brazilians drink it too. It tastes bitter and smokey, many people don't like it first time they try it. But this shit kicks like a mule, almost amphetamine tier.
>>
>>35787779
Yes, for work.

You don't have to be a normie to love a high-quality coffee, brewed in a French press or stovestop, with a nice pastry or cigarette.

If you drink Keurig cups or filter coffee, with two cups of snickerdoodle Nestle creamer in it, you need to be taken out behind your office and strangled, though.
>>
>>35790242
Yerbe Mate didn't have anything special in terms of kick. The health benefits are there, but if you're looking for a kick, try Vietnamese coffee.
>>
Coffee tastes like shit. I don't understand it.
>>
>>35791110
Plain tea is fairly unpleasant also. That's why people add milk, sugar, or both. I imagine the stuff in a Red Bull would be rather nasty without the fruit juice and sugar.
>>
Fun fact - Coffee was invented by the Muslims and was considered a beverage of heathens until the pope at the time tried it.
>>
>>35791256
Tea with milk and sugar is very pleasant tasting. But with coffee no matter how much shit you put in it you can't ever remove that bitter taste of a dog's asshole.
>>
>>35787779
Making coffee is fun op, not that normies are doing anything beyond slapping some preground in a coffee machine. But the process of grinding beans, cleaning a press, frothing your milk etc. is pretty relaxing.

>>35790952
>brewed in a French press or stovestop
Normies aren't doing this, they either have a shitty mrcoffe or a keurig that they use to make their coffee in the morning.
>>
I actually *do* like how coffee tastes and smells when it's well-made, but hear me out.
There's a nice coffeeshop in my campus, not american starbucks kinda shit, and they gribd the fucking beans for you. You hear the little beans get blended, and a couple of minutes later, you'll have a beverage that you like the taste of.
I usually drink it alone in that coffeeshop, and I do not brag about it and I have never had a single morning with trouble of oversleeping. Whatever.
>>
>>35791349
I love the taste of a nice french roast coffee and mocha peppermint creamer. Its like a hot cocoa with shaved mint chocolate but shittier since you're an adult and sweets everyday like that would make you 500 pounds.
>>
>>35788174
Eat an apple you fucking dimwit
>>
>>35790952
>coffee elitist

At this point just end your life
>>
>>35788061
It's a stimulant with no adverse effects, why would you not be constantly consuming caffeine?
>>
kokoro pyon pyon
http://openings.moe/?video=Opening1-GochuumonWaUsagiDesuKa
>>
idk dude im physically addicted yo opiates and i can tough out a day without them. that is pretty bitchy to need caffeine which is barely addictive
>>
>>35787779
>getting up in the morning at all
Also, nicotine is the superior morning stimulant.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.