[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend only eats mcdonald or kfc. Sometimes she eats some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hero_pdt_mcchicken[1].png (109KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_mcchicken[1].png
109KB, 700x441px
My girlfriend only eats mcdonald or kfc. Sometimes she eats some bakings but not much. She's thin for now. What do?

She also hates vegetables and fruit.

What should I cook for her so she wouldn't get fat? I don't want to have a fat gf
>>
>>35787548
bake chicken, make sauteed pasta/rice, meat, and vegetable dishes

I used to dislike most vegetables before I tried making sauteed meals. if she doesn't like them, then you're making them wrong or her taste is shit
>>
For me, its the...
>>
Nutritional needs vary from person to person. Some people can eat junk and have no bad effects
>>
>>35787803
I noticed she gained fat last year because her metabolism is slowing down since she's not 17 anymore.
>>
>>35787832
Then idk tell her to stop eating baby food. Why is your gf-having ass even on this board?
>>
>>35787548
OP here. She also hates any kind of sports. Even hiking. Or shopping for that matter.
>>
>>35787548
Feed her "The D", that should keep her thin.
>>
Try spicy foods
>>
>>35787548
Politely tell her that you are concerned with her health. If she doesn't change her eating habits, then dump her.
>>
>>35787548
You don't know if it's a problem yet.
Start weighing her and if she's gaining like a pound a week it's a problem.

Then you enact small gradual changes.
Diet soda only. Then no fries. Etc etc
Start feeding her apples and shit.

Don't do this UR ON A DIET NOW EAT THESE STEAMED STRING BEANS stuff because it won't work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.