[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little brother died today. Some guy ran into him when he was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: littledude.jpg (194KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
littledude.jpg
194KB, 700x467px
My little brother died today. Some guy ran into him when he was cycling home.

I'm done with this world. Stay classy robots, it was fun knowing you.

Also for what it's worth, Chad isn't happy either.
>>
File: give_me_a_break.jpg (159KB, 843x558px) Image search: [Google]
give_me_a_break.jpg
159KB, 843x558px
I'm sorry to hear that anon, I really am.
>>
You'll be back. I'll be seeing you on the other side Anon
>>
>>35786704
yeah it's what he would want lol
>>
File: 1378217130538.jpg (30KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1378217130538.jpg
30KB, 462x500px
>>35786704
>I'm done with this world
What do you mean? I imagine your family is already devastated without another death to add to the mix.

I'm sorry though dude
>>
>>35786704
And yet you could be a beacon. Shame.
>>
I'm incredibly sorry for your loss anon, I seriously wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>35786704
I lost two of my brothers over the years. It's like a piece of you that dies with them.

Sorry for your loss anon. Hang in there though, time will make it easier.
>>
>>35786704
That's unfortunate life sucks I've lost friends and family before too
>>
>>35786723
>>35786724
>>35786758
>>35786797
>>35786802
>>35786808
Thanks guys. I usually pick him up from school, but I couldn't today due to work. I feel absolutely shit.
>>
>>35786704
If somebody killed my little brother, I'd have hunted them down. Good on you for being better than that. Also don't an hero, your family needs you, now more than ever.
>>
>>35786704

That's horrible man. Really horrible. I hope it gets better for you. My deepest condolences.
>>
>>35786945
If you feel like killing yourself, get some help.
The last thing anyone needs is another suicide.
>>
>>35786704
your little brother died because a bicycle ran him over?
>>
You're little brother is taking devil dicks in hell faggot
>>
>>35787279
based off of OPs pic related i think he was little enough
>>
>>35787332
This isn't 9gag.
>>
File: james cool guy great job.png (30KB, 112x163px) Image search: [Google]
james cool guy great job.png
30KB, 112x163px
OP was too pure for this world
>>
>>35787347
>>35787279
No, a pickup.
>>
Don't an hero now OP. Your family needs you.
>>
File: 1490198563109.gif (938KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490198563109.gif
938KB, 350x200px
>>35787444
Damn...
I offer my deepest sympathies. I know it might not mean much, coming from a random anon on the internet, but just know that you aren't alone in this.
And please don't commit suicide. If not for yourself, then for your family.
Godspeed.
>>
>>35786704
I honestly dont know what to say here OP.
Stay strong man. Take this meme with you
>>
I'm sorry OP. I couldn't even begin to imagine how you must feel.

Please don't kill yourself.
>>
who gon hook a nigga up with the webm
>>
live for yourself fag
>>
>>35786704
Can you buy me the dark souls 3 DLC before you go OP?
>>
>>35786704
Stay strong, your family doesn't need to lose you too.
>>
At least take a couple of chads down with you.
>>
Yeah kill yourself, great idea dude. Let your parents grieve for two children! Maybe there's a 2 for 1 on funerals

wtf are you thinking homes. NOW is the time to buckle down
>>
>>35786704
Bet you regret voting for Trump now. Karma is a bitch in a pant suit
>>
>>35786704
I'm sorry for your loss :(
He wouldn't want you to die though
>>
>>35786704
my condolences
your brother would not want you to do this
to honor him is both right and hard
>>
>>35787885
>>35788176
>>35788381
>>35788422

I'll stick around long enough to not burden my parents. Not sure after that.

This will sound super lame, but that little guy was the last bit of happiness in my life. The rest has only been disappointment after disappointment. I'm not suicidal, I just don't care anymore.

Thanks for listing to my whining guys. It does help.
>>
>sibling dies
>decide to kill yourself too

the fuck? that's so stupid. unless he was your last remaining family member or something, nobody wants to lose 2 family members in the same time.
>>
>>35788534
Why not? It'll be a double kill.
>>
>>35788510
Just kill yourself now. If you need some reasons here are some to start you off
1. reddit spacing in your posts exposes you as a redditor (good enough reason to kill yourself)
2. if you hadn't been working late and had gone to pick your brother up he wouldn't be dead
3. if you are dead your parents won't have to deal with the burden of looking you in the face and knowing its your fault your brother died

Hope that helps you make the right choice.
>>
I wasn't planning on killing myself right now.

You can laugh at me for how stupid this sounds, but I'm planning on quitting my job, selling my apartment and just start driving. Maybe go to Montana or some other mountainous area. Getting away from my life here would be the goal for now.
>>
>>35788510
i have little brother too and i would feel what you feel if something happened to him
i wish i could hug you right now
ignore stupid trolls here. they are doing it out of ignorance and pain. malice doesn't come out of the blue
i would rather have fellow anon vent if he needs place to vent than thousad shitty threads we have daily
>>
>>35788621
Says the guy using Reddit numbered lists.
>>
>>35788693
Yikes! Think of your poor parents
>your loser son lets the young hope of the family dies
>uses it as an excuse to sell up and go on a long term free loading vacation
>parents are left to pick up the pieces and explain to friends/family that they never had 2 sons
>>
>>35788751
Can't argue that. Fuck.
>>
>>35788693
how old was he anon?
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (50KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
50KB, 447x599px
Peace out homie

Life is nothing but pain, sadness, and darkness

I honestly don't blame you

I'm just a little bitch too scared of suicide
>>
>>35788892
He would've been 9 in two weeks.
>>
>>35788993
shiiiiiiiit dude thats fking young
>>
>>35788798
you have a good reason to cry anon
cry with your parents if it's not a broken home
it's time for what's left of the family to come together
>>
Haha Chad btfo. Please kill yourself.
>btw I just wanted to take a moment and add in to the post about my supposedly dead brother that I am in fact a Chad
Pathetic
>>
>>35788621
>using numbered lists instead of greentext
I think I know who the real ribbitor is
>>
>>35789100
he just wanted to say that they too suffer which is truth for every single living thing and if you weren't so self absorbed you would have noticed it too
you are not a robot if you revel in misery of others
you are supposed to be above that
>>
>>35789100
Checking dubs
Dubs confirmed
Op is a faggot. What has r9k come to? Actually offering this guy sympathy
>>
>>35789193
Would you like a hug? You seems upset.
>>
File: poem.jpg (47KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
poem.jpg
47KB, 500x397px
>>35786704
poem for you
>>35789193
who hurt you anon?
this is honest question
>>
Think about your Mother and Father you selfish faggot.
>>
>>35789174
Alright op, let me tell you why you are wrong
>this post is probably a farse
>you humblebragged in your post about your dead brother
>this post reeks of 12 yo baitpost
>you are a faggot
>>
>>35789253
That's actually really nice. Saving it, thanks anon.
>>
>>35786704
Tell us about your brother OP. What was he like?
>>
>>35789275
i'm not op and by reading your post not even sure you wanted to reply to me (where did i humblebrag about anything)
worst case is op is lying and it turns out some robots are decent people and this is just another feels thread and opportunity to train your empathy
you are telling people they are 12 yo while calling them faggots
you don't have to reply but ask yourself - why did you even feel the need to open this thread rather than ignore it
if something is bothering you you can talk here
>>
>>35787332
Nice edgy meme Xdddddd
Upvote
>>
>>35789476
Op is the bragger.
I replied because I don't want feels threads to turn into circle jerking over an obvious shitpost
>>
>>35789243
>>35789253
I am bitter and angry. The world is an unhappy place.
>>
Look OP, I understand this is hard. I do I've lost a sibling too, during some of the worst fucking times of my life, but you need to perservere (Sorry for potential spelling error)
Things like this are hard at first, the first few months are the hardest, the first year is still horrible, but after that most people come to acceptance and their siblings memory isn't forgotten but they still live their normal life (This is what I went through and so have others apparently)

Your family needs you. Killing yourself will do nothing but harm to them, they already lost one child and now they're gonna lose another one in one of the potentially darkest ways to die, by your own accord. You can't do this to everyone in your family OP, it's hard, hell it's fucking horrible. But just like a severe storm you just have to brave it through, for a while it'll be a hellscape, eventually you'll find the light beyond the clouds, killing yourself will do nothing, it wont bring your brother back as cruel as it is to say, you'll get a free pass but meanwhile you're dropping everyone else off the cliff at the same time.

I usually don't care about suicide threads but this is one place where your family NEEDS you OP. My family are what got me through, we leaned on eachother and we all needed each other all the same, we grew to be best friends and trusted each other and needed one another, leaving during this horrible time isn't gonna help you escape Hell, it's just gonna transfer your own Hell onto everyone around you tenfold. Hard times eventually pass, eternal darkness doesn't. Someday very soon (atleast in comparison to your total lifespan) this'll be a bad memory, a saddening one but you'll get better, you'll recover and honor his memory. But like I said, eternal darkness isn't something that can just pass like a bad time.
>>
>>35786704
I've got a little brother.
I'm so sorry Anon, you shouldn't feel bad about ending yourself, I wouldn't have the strength to tough through that pain either.
>>
>>35789917
the best thing to do if you think something is a shitpost is to ignore it and hide it- everyting else is waste of your time
>>35789949
yet there are times when even the worst of us (likes of me and you) can be empathetic

world is uncaring rather than unhappy
happines comes ONLY from within

let me ask you this? can you really feel bitter if you think somene might benefit from YOUR help?
you have power to make someone SEEK comfort in you
if you can (and you can) bring comfort to someone that gives you at lest some worth
you can be that rock
>>
>>35786704
Looks like my brother, I'm very sorry anon. I can only imagine if that happened to my brother ;_; get therapy if you need. Last thing the family needs is a suicide on top of this and I know eventually you will be ok again.
>>
File: ggggg.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
ggggg.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>35786704
Don't be a bitch and avenge the little shit. Find that nigger and end him
>>
>>35790323
This. Kill that fucker.
>>
>>35786704
He's with Allah now.
>>
Lil' bro is the only one i live for. My only hope for the future is to see him grow and live a fullfiled life. Gosh i would be devastated if it happened to me :(

I so sorry for you dear anon :((
>>
>>35788693
That's not a bad idea but make sure that you're not making any rash decisions out of grief. Godspeed anon
>>
Pressing 'f' has never been easier
>>
Live for your younger brother. Honor his memory by living the life he would have wanted you to live.
>>
File: 1490186822136.jpg (71KB, 451x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490186822136.jpg
71KB, 451x365px
My condolences, Anon.

Let this be a reminder to us all, that we can lose everything in the blink of an eye, just out of the blue. Everything good in your life can be snuffed out when you least expect it.
>>
>>35786704
You won't do anything pussy
>>
Anon, I'm really sorry to hear that.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.