[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you even want a gf, /r9k/? https://strawpoll.com/saw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

Why do you even want a gf, /r9k/?

https://strawpoll.com/saw78ce

Or do you
>>
File: moot and boxxy.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
moot and boxxy.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
>tfw no moot gf
Why even live
>>
just fyi, my op guy, the website you were (probably) looking for is strawpoll.me

seems like strawpoll.com just wants to cash in on the name.
>>
>>35786413
They seem the same to me. But I guess the second guy is kind of a dick for just taking the name
>>
File: 1490470831045.png (124KB, 375x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490470831045.png
124KB, 375x409px
>>35786283
M-maybe s-some day.
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (100KB, 458x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.jpg
100KB, 458x610px
>>35786283
>tfw no Sigourney gf

Fuck this life.
>>
>>35786283
>Why do you even want a gf, /r9k/?
I dont
>>
>>35786547
dam nigga. i recently watched alien and sigourney was a completely non sexual character until like 3/4ths into the movie. they showed her in her underwear or some shit, and while she doesnt have the best body to put it one way, i was going crazy for her. its probably the fact that shes so strong in the movie or something, i dont even know. she was really something though.
>>
I don't want a girlfriend, I just want to have sex with one girl on a regular basis. All that normie shit that goes along with a relationship seems dumb
>>
File: IMG_3329.jpg (2MB, 3203x4245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.jpg
2MB, 3203x4245px
>>35786597
I feel you fampai. Though I do like her body and features, especially in her roles after Alien like pic related.
>>
>>35786547
I want to give her a hug while she's in the escape pod
>>
im surprised so many people chose to say they dont know.
>>
>>35787351
in fairness it's a hard line for many. Most girls won't work around your wants and scheduled so you have to be ready to know how to balance your life with including them in it. For some, more so the 25+ living alone with no responsibilities or engagements in their down time make the idea of having another person being included in all that seem very stressful/exhausting. As such many are straddled on the fence of wanting to deal with that verse suffering loneliness
>>
>>35787422
still, its a mature thing to say. not knowing whether you want a gf or not.
>>
I want to meet a girl that can grow up with me and can help me be a better man.
>>
File: 1481000851913.png (64KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481000851913.png
64KB, 507x540px
>>35787628
>tfw don't really feel like this exists for you
>tfw can't relate to 99% of women at all
>>
I want a gf to love. A true gf that loves me back and I CAN actually be myself with as can she.

Unfortunately being myself consists of being a scared omega cuck who is afraid of women.
>>
I want to have a wife and 4 kids so getting a gf is step 1
>>
>>35788691
why 4?
orginal famento
>>
>>35788800
It's what I think I'll be able to afford and an ambitious number that isn't too much to talk about.
>>
File: LOOKATTHAT.png (627KB, 758x437px) Image search: [Google]
LOOKATTHAT.png
627KB, 758x437px
>>35786283

I dont now.

The idea of the relationship plusses seems nice: sex, kissing, hand holding, cuddling, sharing things with someone you love, relationship in-jokes, shared personal memes, petnames, gift givings, personal connection, couple's adventures, a lover's support, etc

but all the potential shit that comes with it is not: putting up with bad attitudes, unreasonable requests, psychotic hormonal changes that can literally transform her into a monster, drunkards, sluts, stronk-independent-womyn-dat-don-need-no-mens, feminist bullshit, any other political bullshit, double-standard-bullshit like how I have to come out of my comfort zone sometimes, but dont I dare ask the same of her, and fucking straight nonsense like open relationships or non-monagomy and the STDs that come with it.

Overall I dont want to risk a relationship, because if I thought I had a loving trustworthy SO who I made life plans around, and it turned out she would end up cheating on me and taking the kids with her, there's a 93% chance I would honestly kill her by punching her to death.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.