[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That blank expression on my face when I concede defeat and accept

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: blank.jpg (124KB, 863x1300px) Image search: [Google]
blank.jpg
124KB, 863x1300px
That blank expression on my face when I concede defeat and accept that I'm likely to become another Elliott Rodger

I no longer have the feeling that I can do something great and turn it all around.

I no longer feel like theres an effective way to plot the downfall of my enemies

I am humbly disappointing and accept that my life just sucks.

I'm not a black horse or a prodigy of any sort. I have no exceptional talents, I haven't been gifted with fantastic genetics. I have very poor social skills.

I'm not an evil genius either. I dont have a smug look on my face anymore. I'm coming to terms that I am just a total lost cause.

I don't intend to kill anyone. I had a great plan to try and ruin the lives of my enemies with pure stealth without committing any act of violence. It's never been done before, probably never thought of. Its a really powerful idea, but for one person It would be significantly hard to do without serious commitment, though incredibly effective I am certain.

But why bother? It's not going to fix my life. It wont do my any good. It would just take me back to thinking I'm a smug evil genius, which is a delusion. I'm actually just a sad lonely failure, and it's really disappointing as I always thought I was a decent person and I always thought I would make a great dad one day. Now I don't think I'll ever have my own child. Trying to get back at the people who I feel caused my life to crash so hard would not fix any of my problems, because deep down I don't hate them. I like them and that's why I'm angry at them. For this reason I don't want to harm any of them, but I really just want my life to turn around. I am at the point where I dont think it will ever happen.
>>
>he wants to become another Elliot Rodger
at least aspire to be a murderer who somewhat accomplished his goals
>>
>>35785132
by likely to become elliott rodger I mean I already am, and was referring to committing terrible crimes which i reconsidered half way through writing this. I know i would actually never do anything like that.

soon i imagine i will probably flee the country and live as a vagabond until my money runs out or i get into trouble, at which point i will swallow a cyanide pill
>>
>>35785132
I think you committing suicide would be a great solution, no one wants to deal with your insecurities and ego and nobody wants to die for it either, ending your life is a peaceful and humble approach that all humans would appreciate
>>
>>35785173
im not going to murder anyone

i just accept defeat and that my life has failed

>>35785200
i agree
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx4Hjq6KwO0
>>
>>35785231
No, kill people you faggot. Kill as many as you can. Make a plan. Learn how to make bombs.
>>
>>35785316
amature villainry tbqh
>>
>>35785351
>supervillain tier antics
>amateur
desu
>>
>>35785440
more like jihad retard tactics.

this wouldnt just be stupid, but would also damage the image of the right wing because ill go down as a "right wing extremist" because i support ukip

not doing it anyway
>>
>>35785551
Poison the water supply. DO SOMETHING!
>>
>>35785610
thats a smarter idea, but im still not doing anything. read my op, i dont want to harm anyone it isnt going to make me happy.

i hate the people i do only because deep down i actually like them, but i feel they betrayed me/isolated me from their groups. its not them the problem its me. if i kill anyone its myself
>>
>>35785704
Do it then already why are you here?
>>
>>35785896
i dont want the suicide attention, even when im dead anyway. and i dont want my family to be upset.

before i did anyway i would probably flee the country and live off my savings until it runs out, or i get into trouble. then i take the cyanide pill
>>
>>35785940
Row a boat to north sentinel island and bring a shield so you can block their primitive arrows and a battle ax. Get really drunk and then try to kill them all. Maybe bring some other guys too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.