[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad friend is trying to talk me into going clubbing with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1483830695076s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483830695076s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>Chad friend is trying to talk me into going clubbing with him and his friends tonight

Oh fucking god he won't take no for an answer what do I do I've never been in this situation before
>>
>>35784706
Just tell him you're fucking busy for tonight, you autist.
>>
>>35784706
>having friends

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>35784734
He already knows I'm not because I've said I'm not in the mood so he knows I have nothing going on
>>
>>35784745
He's barely even my friend he's just a hyper-social chad who loves everyone
>>
>>35784762
Just go, get drunk and enjoy.
>>
>>35784762
Then just go to the club, spend at least an hour and a half. Tell him "shit guys, something happened to my dad" and be on your way.
>>
go.
they will get drugs
it will be phun
>>
>>35784706

>having a chad friend

lmao, a chad friend could get you laid.
>>
>>35784913
>phun

Learn how to fucking spell
>>
kill yourself so you dont have to find excuses to not go.
>>
>>35784706
Go with him and have fun, you won't get laid from befriending a chad but they're usually pretty bro tier and can help you network
>>
Agree to go and then cancel an hour before saying your back hurts or something. That never works and they always know you're lying, but fuck it. I've personally given up and am just openly a loser now, that's how much I never want to go to fucking parties or other shit.
>>
>>35784706
Same here, except my chad co-worker who i sometimes work late with just invited me to a bar to go day drinking. I already sort of agreed to it. what do
>>
>>35784706
have some balls and don't act like a fucking pussy and have some determination.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35784706
>go to club
>tell chad to help you with women
>while he does you harass them and act like a creep
>get kicked out after they call security on you
>also never have to worry about chad because he will never want to be seen with you again
>>
>>35784706
Just go senpai. You don't have to enjoy it. Get a beer, *maybe* try and talk to a qt if you want but otherwise just dance awkwardly. No one at clubs does sick dancing, there's loads of people there who are shit, so as long as you just kind of get immersed in the crowd and bob you should be fine.

Also here in England whenever people go to clubs they stick as a friend group, so you shouldn't have to worry about chad abandoning you too much.

Next time he asks just say 'na sorry man wasn't really my scene' in your own words.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.