[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like having a hangover and feeling like the piece of shit I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: bourbon-on-the-rocks.jpg (221KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bourbon-on-the-rocks.jpg
221KB, 500x500px
I like having a hangover and feeling like the piece of shit I am. Is there any way to induce this feeling without drinking?
>>
>>35784358
Just hook up an IV drip full of ethanol to your arm
>>
>>35784358
Just get drunk you autist.
>>
Trying to find a thread to post a question in, and this is the closest to on topic I can find.

Am I expected to buy a drink if I go to a bar to watch a band? Some coworkers are playing at a local bar, and I've literally never been to a bar.
>>
>>35784358
Is this autism of the highest order or have I been doing this drinking thing wrong the whole time?
>>
>>35784732
>Am I expected to buy a drink if I go to a bar to watch a band?
Yes. Feel free to ask more questions about drinking.
>>
>snort MDA
>stay up all night
>go about tomorrow like everythings normal

Feels fuckin good man
>>
>>35784358
Don't sleep for at least two days.
>>
>>35784881
If I do a drink will it be in me for? I'm worried that maybe when I get done watching my coworkers that i will be really really drunk, and I have never been drunk before
>>
>>35784732
If there is a cover charge to get in, no. If it is free to get in, then possibly.

Most bars also just have soda on tap, and honestly 90% of people won't bat an eye if you just order a glass of Coke with no alcohol at a bar, especially if there's an event like a band playing. They will understand you're there to see the band, not the alcohol, and you'll still be giving them a bit of money.

It only becomes an issue if you go to a place with no cover charge and you just get water. Then you're taking up space and the bartender's time where they could be getting money from someone else.
>>
>>35784358
You can just browse /r9k/ all day, the usually does the trick.
>>
>>35784732
No. Don't drink around people if you haven't been drunk before, you'll get really drunk really fast and make an ass of yourself.

>>35785673
is right, just get a soda.
>>
>>35785669
If you've never had alcohol but you're willing to try it, just buy yourself a beer and cut it off after. If you don't know what beer to get and haven't developed any sort of taste for it, just get a budweiser, miller, PBR, or other such beer that almost every bar has. You'll probably get a little buzz going without being drunk, and it will make you feel a bit more relaxed in the environment.

If you really can't stand beer, get a simple cocktail, like a whiskey/rum and coke, or a vodka and OJ, then sip it through the night. Once again, nothing wrong with switching to something non-alcoholic afterward.
>>
>>35785669
Order a beer and drink it slow. You'll be fine.
>>
>>35785669
Honestly, for people like us, drinking can be seen as salvation. It takes away anxiety, insecurity, makes you more comfortable in your skin and social. It allows you to be more confident and not give a shit about how other people perceive you. It kills the voice in the back of your head second guessing everything you do or say, and lets you enjoy social interaction.
>>
>>35785797
Speak for yourself nancey boy I don't need alcohol to act normal and social at events and parties, I drink at events because I want to not because I have to, Im very cold-hearted so I can fake being social at the drop of a hat and even though I'm a social chameleon I have and feel nothing in my heart and soul for any of my so called friends and boyfriends.
>>
>>35785731
>Don't drink around people if you haven't been drunk before

I said I've never been to a bar, >>35785669
isn't me. I've never been black out drunk before, or drank in front of other people, but I have gotten tipsy alone.
>>
Easy ...... get married
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.