[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's most efficient way of consuming this? should I buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hash.jpg (223KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hash.jpg
223KB, 1024x768px
what's most efficient way of consuming this?

should I buy a $10 one of these pipes? I already have a $2 tobacco pipe from china if they're pretty much the same.

don't want any lost hash
>>
you can light it on fire and capture the smoke under a jar, suck it out with a straw
>>
mix it with tobacco
>>
>>35784122
I remember weed. Those were the days. Many glass pipes bought. Many were also broken.
>>
>>35784122
Blunt pussy
>>
get a crack pipe.
>>
>>35784235
good lad

oralgoni
>>
There were two papers I can think of that had two results.

1) Mixing 75% tobacco and 25% weed gave the most efficient THC delivery
2) Smoking using a joint allowed most of the THC to reach your system (Bongs were the worst)

So get a joint, put some tobacco with it and smoke. If you don't want to smoke tobacco then just get a pipe I guess.
>>
>>35784203
I've seen that in this retarded video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKgOsBloVBI

I could do it a lot better than them but I'd still lose a fair bit, also I don't know the science but I just from thinking it through I don't like the idea that the cannabinoids might settle on the table while I let the smoke build up in jar

>>35784235
I've got lovely pipe tobacco and papers but I don't know how to roll and none of the guides worked for me and I don't have any friends to show me in person what I'm doing wrong. Should I try rolling on camera tomorrow on posting here?

>>35784260
my mom took my 100$ bong away, had a percolator and an ash catcher too. I'm not sure if I should ask for it back, she's really scared of me smoking weed but it IS my money I used buying it.

>>35784343
I'm a bit concerned about inhaling tobacco because I hear that's how you get addicted yeah. But I'm more concerned about loss of taste. Would something like blue lotus be alright to use instead of tobacco? I don't have any herbs other than tobacco, blue lotus and and some prickly shit thorny shit I'm not putting my hands near again.
>>
>>35784509
Just use a pipe. If I remember right that was the second most effective method.
>>
>>35784509
roll the cone first, when use it as a shovel in the tobacco and weed.

make a tray of paper in a v shape it helps.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.