[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really only applied to virgins. Doesn't everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tFd75j6.jpg (657KB, 1422x1451px) Image search: [Google]
tFd75j6.jpg
657KB, 1422x1451px
Is this really only applied to virgins. Doesn't everyone walk like this?
>>
>>35783622
That's the meme you dip
>>
>>35784241
no, it's called the virgin walk for a reason
>>
>>35783622
I'm a virgin but on quiet streets like late at night, I look up in general direction of the other person on the street. Not necessarily to make eye-contact but to ready myself in case they start shit. I'm probably paranoid.

During the day like with big crowds andgroups of girls I do this walk.

Finally walking with headphones is retarded since it destroys your audible reception and situational awareness.
>>
File: 1475996363278.jpg (123KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1475996363278.jpg
123KB, 600x396px
>>35783622
I have/do everything from the list, the guy even looks a bit like me (I don't have glasses).
Did you see this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N165XiazB_k
>>
>>35783622
Is the increasingly low quality of this image a meme?
>>
It's the same method as mediums use. They say things that are specific but can be applied to a large group of people.
>>
>>35783622
>Doesn't everyone walk like this?

Nope, only patricians.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (19KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
19KB, 665x662px
it is physically IMPOSSIBLE to stop doing the virgin walk
>>
it's a meme i lost my virginity and i walk the same way as i did before.
>>
>>35785901
not all non-virgins walk like normies, but all virgins do the virgin walk
>>
Could this be the beginning of an epic new meme?
>>
>>35785968
absolutely! Already on facebook apparently
>>
>>35783622
anyone else here have the autist walk?
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/aurt/2015/741480/
>>
>>35783622
>try to stop being too rigid when I walk
>start swaying from side to side of the sidewalk like im drunk or something
what is wrong with me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uytd3m-4kWI
guys, this is literally how I walk. does it look autistic? no, I'm not asking if the concept of walking like that is autistic, I'm asking if it looks autistic.
>>
reminder that if you dont walk like this you probably walk like a fucking creep

>stares at people longer than normal
>walks very slow usually just to keep looking at you as long as possible maybe even film you
>always alone
>standing way to straight
>wears a bright colored jacket all the time
>>
>>35785977
>>35785968

Are you retarded you newfags?

That meme is old as fuck
>>
>a fucking valker awkwardly overtakes me
>he bumps into me, his headphones lose connection with his fucking game console
>anime music starts playing
WTF
>>
>>35786352
I mean this particular image, which is new

I know this is an old r9k meme
>>
>>35786352

I've been on 4chan for 10 years and this is the first time I saw it. Pretty good meme overall I'll be sure to share it on FB. Not all of us spend every second of our waking existences on this stupid website.
>>
>>35786368
fucking valkers lol
>>
>>35786304
sounds alpha af gonna start doing that
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.