[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> visit grandma for lunch > she tells me once again that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: 1490031570152.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490031570152.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
> visit grandma for lunch
> she tells me once again that she doesn't like how much time I spend alone in front of the computer
> joke that I'll get a nanny to look over me
> "maybe that's what you should do anon, hire a woman to keep you company"
> "haha very funny grandma"
> get home
> realize that all this time she wasn't just worried about me being a loner, but also of never getting grandkids because my cousin is a moneygrubbing edgy Chad who pumps and dumps and I'm a permavirgin neckbeard
> remember her saying in the past that she'd like to see us being family men and homeowners before she dies
> grandma is in her 70s already

I'm a loner at heart so I don't really worry about gfs at this point, but disappointing poor grandma breaks my heart. Who else >disappointed grandma here?

Also, grandma told me to get a hooker. What. The. Fuck.
>>
File: absolutelysaddening.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelysaddening.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>35783305

My parents sort of subtly admitted they gave up on me.

>tfw failure in the eyes of everyone I know
>>
File: 1487126359831.jpg (157KB, 959x777px) Image search: [Google]
1487126359831.jpg
157KB, 959x777px
>mfw kept telling my grandma i would visit her but never did
>eventually she died and I didnt have to deal with the phone calls anymore

dont worry anon the old bag will be dead soon
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x640px
What I'm really worried about OP is that concoction on the picture, and how it tastes.
>>
>tfw dad is a surgeon
>tfw both grandpas are doctors
>tfw great-grandpa was a doctor
I'm the first male of my direct lineage in 4 generations that didn't go into medicine. Who else /disappointing everyone/ here
>>
>>35783443
are you Indian or something?
>>
>>35783443
Me and dad are the only failures in our family. He's a taxi driver, and I am a NEET. His brothers and sisters are all successful lawyers/surgeons/CEO's and their parents were rich as fuck, owning all kinds of property.

He blames me for everything.
>>
>>35783451
Iranian on dads side. Upper class americans on moms side.
>>
>>35783746
>>35783661
LMFAO same here
>>
>>35783443

>tfw dad was the king
>dad's dad was a king
>his dad was too a king
>became wagekek manlet transfestite and its faggot dad

I'm the first male of my direct lineage in 8 generations that didn't go into planet conquering. Who else /disappointing race/ here?
>>
>>35783359
>>mfw kept telling my grandma i would visit her but never did
>>eventually she died and I didnt have to deal with the phone calls anymore

>dont worry anon the old bag will be dead soon

Mine lives less than 10 minutes by foot and I still won't go see her. I honestly don't know when i stopped feeling bad about ignoring her when she asks for company. She's the kind of person who gets horribly depressed if they're alone because she thinks it's her fault.
>>
Life isn't about what she wants, it's about what you want. Tell her to just shut up and go crawl in a hole and stop bothering people.
>>
>>35783359
My grandma is very nice though. She cooks well, worries about me and gives me an allowance even though I'm 26.
>>
>>35783868
How immobile is she? Tell her to visit you
>>
File: 1488903561735.png (279KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488903561735.png
279KB, 900x900px
>mfw sister married some buff Chad and is already pregnant
>mfw the burden of starting a family has been lifted from my shoulders
Thanks, Chad.
>>
>>35783868
If she's a nice old lady you should visit from time to time.
>>
File: 1488646158050.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488646158050.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>>35783959
>mfw my father who left when I was a kid starting a new family with another woman
>mfw my own father has continued to further his genetic line
i-it still counts, right?
>>
>>35783956
>How immobile is she? Tell her to visit you
I'd have to want to talk to her for that, but I'm not into social interaction anymore. Too depressed and all I think about is killing myself or those near me. But to answer your question she's actually fairly active, I think k she went on two or three cruises last year.

Since I am just one of the black sheep of the family none of them really noticed when I started to distance myself from them and that went from just being "weird" to sociopathic suicidal nihilism.
>>
>tfw you're 18 and more of a success career-wise than your 52 year old mother
feels nice
>>
>>35784160
>If she's a nice old lady you should visit from time to time.>>35784231
>>mfw my father who left when I was a kid starting a new family with another woman
>>mfw my own father has continued to further his genetic line
>i-it still counts, right?

What about your mother's parents though, don't they have traits you would like to see passed on for hopefully eons?
At least your dad is having another kid, you can be that child's voice of reason and let them know how shit your father is. I'd say I'm lucky my dad and his wife didn't have another kid but I want a reason to yell at them.
>>
>>35784396
>What about your mother's parents though, don't they have traits you would like to see passed on for hopefully eons?
I know that I shouldn't ever spread my seed anywhere, I'm just too big of a quitter and coward, not good for any kid to have those kind of genes/traits.
>At least your dad is having another kid, you can be that child's voice of reason and let them know how shit your father is
That's the thing though, he is a really good father and he didn't leave them when they were just 5 years old, he's still there for them. He loves his 2 girls. He isn't the cheating, lying fool he once was.
I mean, I could be pissed off at how he didn't change when he was still with me but I don't have the testosterone for becoming energetic and dominant like that anyway. He's still a better man that I could ever dream of being (even when he was at my age).
>>
File: .jpg (30KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
30KB, 650x440px
I visit my grandma almost everyday and do anything I can to help her.

I don't want to have that regret on my shoulders when she passes and she has done a lot for me.
>>
>>35783305
You mean great grandkids, not grandkids.
>>
>>35783868
What the hell is wrong with you? Visit your grandma
>>
>>35784794
True, wasn't paying attention.
>>
File: 1488970093298.jpg (59KB, 720x642px) Image search: [Google]
1488970093298.jpg
59KB, 720x642px
>>35783305
I don't have any grandparents. They died before I had memories.
>Tfw I don't have to feel guilty about not having kids because my mom is an asshole who doesn't deserve them and my dad doesn't care.
>>
File: 1488058840612.png (141KB, 288x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488058840612.png
141KB, 288x322px
>>35786377
Wasn't the only reason people had so many kids was because of rampant disease?
>>
>>35786459
And the reason people have no children now is because?
Also no. They needed farm hands, and no birth control.
>>
>>35786377
QUICK! What is an abortion and a dog divided by 3 equal?
>>
my sister my not be able to infertile due to stress and im a wannabe trap.

no grandkids for you family! the guilt gone now my parents are divorced because my mum was a sub and my did is too somewhat (i think) i aint making the same mistake i hate fucking people i prefer to get fucked
>>
>>35786626
> infertile due to stress

And I'm a neckbeard due to having green eyes.
>>
lol at grandma feels

grandma on dad's side
>died when my dad was in his early 20s
>grandpa re-married some awful woman everyone hates
>raised to not even refer to her as grandma, just by her real name
>constantly trying to get money/attention out of her "children" who she did not raise and whose lives she entered around the time they were in late high school/college
>super into jesus, rest of the family is non-religious white trailer trash
>claims to have dementia for attention
>makes my dad handle her taxes/finances because she keeps going into massive debt when left on her own

grandma on my mom's side
>bipolar
>vague memories of her acting normal when i was very young
>mom generally regards her as mostly insane
>see her very little if ever
>she has a massive stroke one day
>becomes basically a vegetable
>lives in an assisted care facility where people have to feed her and roll her over in her bed so she doesn't develop bedsores
>can't communicate very well but everything she does indicates there's not a whole lot of brain power left anyway
>euthanasia is illegal

>tfw your mom routinely comments on how if she develops alzheimers/dementia, she's gonna kill herself and the government will not stop her.
>>
>>35786694
i dont know the inner workings i dont think my dad wanted to go into detail when he told me about it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.