[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /bullied/ in the past? I still think about my tormenters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (16).jpg (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (16).jpg
81KB, 1366x768px
Who here /bullied/ in the past?

I still think about my tormenters from the past and though nobody has laid a finger on me in 10 or so years, it still fills me up with rage just thinking about it. Why didn't i stand up for myself? What kind of wimp was i? I would beat someone's face into a pile of mush if they just pushed me now. I wish someone would. I've never dished it back out to anyone in my youth and i want to now.
>>
You need to buy some gunz and shoot up a school.

It is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>35783001

No, i don't want to shoot anyone unless they have a gun too and they're threatening people's lives. I just want to experience beating someone up with my bare hands. Getting them all black and blue with their eyes swollen shut for weeks, knocking out teeth, breaking jaws and cheekbones.
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (51KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
51KB, 500x326px
>>35782937
>tfw OP's pic reminded me how great of game Bully was
>tfw I'll never go back to the good old days of my childhood

Fuck I wish I still had my PS2.
>>
I was bullied for being short as fuck
>>
>>35782937
i was bullied but actually its not my bullies that i hate but myself because i never even tried to fucking stand up for myself.

i feel so immensely inferior when i read greentext on /r9k/ about robots going full UFC on their tormenters. why the fuck did i never have that in me. i mean even if they beat me up even worse for that i could at least look back and remember i stood up for myself.
>>
>>35783170

>Tfw Chad can verbally harass you all he wants but you can't do anything about it now because you're an adult and it would be considered battery

Why didn't at least try when i was in middle school?
>>
>tfw you were forced to switch schools because you were bullied
>tfw the school would rather do nothing than demonstrate that they have the no tolerance to bullying-policy that they claim to have by suspending the bully or having him relocated to another school
>tfw the bullying is only an issue when the papers write about some kid or when some b-celebrity makes a statement that "we need 2 do sumting about bullying gusy because i was once called ugly and it was not fun!!!"
>tfw people are taught that bullying happens at random and that there is no reason behind it
>>
>>35782937
I was bullied for being ugly and fat too.
>>
>>35783946

I was literally dragged back behind the school by 2 dudes i had never even seen before and wailed on because of my 'big nigger lips'. (I'm white)

Years later i saw one of them at the gas station and he held the door open for me. I wanted to smash his head in the doorway repeatedly, but i figured maybe he just grew up.
>>
>>35782937
I tried and all I did was scare him while the cops shit on me about starting a fight with an improvised weapon. I instantly lost in one hit to the nose and I even brought a bike lock with me.

It's overrated.
>>
>tfw if your single mother had just taught you to stand up for yourself you might've been a functional person
She came across another kid pinning me to a tree by the neck when I was five for "throwing a water balloon at his brother the other day" (I hadn't been to the park in weeks but I apologized anyway) and, after telling him to go away, didn't even spare one word about how I should've not let him push me around or how it's okay to defend yourself if someone picks a fight with you. I spent my entire childhood not fighting back when people bullied me because I was scared of getting in trouble, and by the time I realized how harmful and retarded this was it was already far too late to undo the damage. I don't understand how any parent could somehow miss instilling one of the most simple and most important life lessons in their kid. I really don't.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.