[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll have to take molly next weekend because I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: borges-iii.jpg (25KB, 303x424px) Image search: [Google]
borges-iii.jpg
25KB, 303x424px
>I'll have to take molly next weekend because I'll be hella anxious and depressed by the results of what will surely happen if I don't
>even tho, things have still chances of developing in a way that will make me anxious and depressed
Are anxiety and depression worse when they catch you high on molly?
>>
Bump, I'm condemned to fry my brain
>>
Why do you need to do it? Why don't you just do what the rest of us do and be awkward, ugly, unwanted, and depressed?
>>
>>35783330
Because I might get laid with a cute girl if I'm a happy, funny and polite human beign that night.
>>
>>35783422

What makes you think that's possible?
>>
>>35782460
Op, if you are already despressed and anxious then DO NOT take molly. That shit will do permanent damage to your brain and fuck you up even more.

Just roll a blunt and call it a day.
>>
>Molly

>Someone who buys or takes Molly now is probably ingesting dangerous synthetic drugs that have not been tested and are produced in widely varying strengths. The DEA says only 13% of the Molly seized in New York state the last four years actually contained any MDMA, and even then it often was mixed with other drugs. The drugs frequently found in Molly are Methylone, MDPV, 4-MEC, 4-MMC, Pentedrone and MePP.

Good luck buying a random concoction of chemicals with no predictable outcome.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/9-things-molly-drug/

If you want to be calm try some benzodiazepines, but be warned they're addictive.
>>
>>35783441
There will be a girl who has shown herself as interested on me. I almost fucked her on two ocassions, but I was too drunk so I didn't give a fuck and I wasn't polite. I thoughy she wouldn't want to see me after that, but she started approching me again one week ago. We're going to the same event the next weekend, and molly will make me not anxious, polite and content.
>>
>>35783528

Go away if you're so good looking already.
>>
>>35783466
I try to keep it moderated tho. I will stop taking it until the summer.
>>35783469
Street molly is alright in my country. I still got a lil bag I already tried from, and it was pretty good. Abusing will always be bad tho. Did molly only one month ago.
Benzos are shit when you mix them with alcohol desu.
>>
>>35783563
I'm quite ugly, but I guess she finds me cute because of some kind of maternal instinct torwards an alcoholic, semicultured asperger.
>>
My punishment is to be happy for the whole night even knowing that things can lead to a fateful and unlucky situation. One of my friends is also aiming for that girl, and he will be there that night.
>>
It seems like you guys don't evem realize how tragic is this.
>>
>>35782460
There simply is no anxiety and depression on MDMA
>>
>>35784269
What would a rolled-out cuckold feel if he caught his wife with a negro?
>>
>>35784849
I guess a cuck would be happy regardless of what he was on
>>
>>35785430
Wew lad oreganisimex maximus
>>
>>35782460
The anxiety and depression won't hit you on molly, but the comedown during the week after will probably be hard, eat well and sleep well afterwards
>>
molly is a children's drug. its really nice once every few years but the 18 year old raver kiddies need to let it fucking go. nobody gives a shit that you do drugs
>>
>>35786502
It's the only one that makes you feel like the world is well crafted.
>>
>>35786596
>It's the only one that makes you feel like the world is well crafted

Sir, have you ever heard of heroin?
That shit makes everything ok.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.