[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bought a bag of raisins to try and eat healthy >Almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 1487451136927.jpg (98KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487451136927.jpg
98KB, 983x758px
>Bought a bag of raisins to try and eat healthy
>Almost as much sugar as a bar of chocolate

What the fuck?

So the only fruits I actually like are just as unhealthy as junk food?

Why is everything that tastes nice full of calories and all low calorie food tastes like dogshit?

Thanks a lot, God, you fucking troll.
>>
>>35780864
Start eating more fats, especially things like steak and eggs.
>>
>>35780889
Could have worded your post better.

You need calories, proteins etc to live a long and healthy life, so don't be afraid to eat red meats, fish, eggs yada yada. Where most people go wrong is eating red meats that have been processed to hell and pumped full of sodium.

And no, you can't live off fruits and veggies. Every self professed vegan always talks about being healthy and stronger when in actually they're weak as fuck.

See this news article:
http://time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
>>
>>35780864
Congratulations you fat fuck, you're addicted to sugar. Non-sugary stuff doesn't taste bad, you're just addicted to the dopamine kick your brain let's off when you eat sugar, and you're not used to not getting it when you eat. It is literally the same as any other chemical dependency.

I promise, once you detox sufficiently, the things that taste terrible to you now will taste delicious, you'll get the same pleasure from a salad as you do now from cupcakes.

Cut out sugar. ESPECIALLY SODA NEVER TOUCH THAT FUCKING POISON
>>
>>35780995
What am I supposed to drink while gaming then? Water? There's not nearly enough energy in water to keep my mind sharp on long raids
>>
>>35781032
Water in time will provide lots of energy, especially if you completely cut sugar out of your diet, eat right and have become used to not getting the dopamine kick >>35780995 mentioned.

Stop being a lazy fuck for a few months and then you can play WoW or whatever the fuck healthily.
>>
>>35780949
I mean my post was fine.

you kinda just added some weird bullshit about vegans that nobody even mentioned and linked an article nobody will read.

Steak is healthy non-processed red meat, eggs also have protein and they're easy to make.

you only need protein in your diet. since you mentioned vegans, the amount of vitamins in red meat is much more dense than any combination of any vegetable substitute.
>>
>>35780949
>"Eat more saturated fat!"
That's bad advice, Anon. OP would do better to eat lean meats, or just go vegetarian with an emphasis on foods high in mono- and polyunsaturated fats, like nuts.

>Every self professed vegan always talks about being healthy and stronger when in actually they're weak as fuck.
You're pretty much an idiot. I've been a vegetarian for over a decade. I'm 6'1" and 190 lbs.
>>
>>35781187
I said vegan not vegetarian you shitbird

>This form of vegetarianism is bad
>WHAT NO ITS NOT YOU FUCK IM 6'1" AND NEARLY 200 LBS

Shows how ignorant you are anon.
>>
>>35780995
this x 1000. i quit soda forever until the day i die and it has been of the most amazing things i could have done with my life, it's literally a game-changer.
Soda is NOTHING ELSE (get this through your thick skull) than completely useless fucking garbage you drink solely because it's a convenient cheap thrill
I am a former soda addict
>>
>>35781621
>>35780995
I gave up soda two years ago and haven't noticed any difference. I'm just as fat and tired as before. I was drinking the diet cola though, maybe there was nothing to grain by dropping it.
>>
>>35781063

There is is no energy in water that humans can use.
>>
>>35780864
you're such a nutritionally illiterate fatfuck that you dont deserve an explanation for your retarded thinking
Enjoy being literally subhuman, prick, hope you choke on your next fast food meal as the food industry keeps serving you packaged shit and line their pockets
>>
>>35781621

>afraid of an aqueous solution of carbonic acid
That's just as pathetic as being addicted to the stuff. What the hell, I can't even imagine what you must look like
>>
>>35781761
i dont see anything pathetic in refusing to drink colored sugary water, those fuckers at cola and pepsi must be laughing hard at how easy it is to sell shit to people
I am not even one of those loony health nuts, but if I want to indulge i will bake something or eat out, there is no reasoning or purpose behind putting so much fucking sugar in a drink
>>
>>35781888

Its what the consumer wants. They even have some with no sugar in it. Some people wonder why there is so much alcohol in bourbon too. I like coke zero because it gets you drunk faster. Sucralose is cool stuff, phosphoric acid is good for a mixer as well. They taste nice together.

Sounds like a case of stop liking what I don't like.
>>
>>35780949
I'm a 6'1, 200lb vegan who lifts and isn't weak as fuck. Your anecdote about a shitty, dumb female vegan is pointless. In fact, let all the rail thin disgusting vegans go die on Everest. It's because of them nobody takes veganism seriously. Fuck them.

>>35780889
He clearly wants to eat less to be healthier, not so he can exchange health problems for other health problems.
>>
>>35782472

Why are you a vegan?
>>
>>35782502
I watched Vegan Gains who isn't a faggot, decided to try it out, felt absolutely fucking amazing on it. Eventually went back to eating meat about 8 months later. Felt like shit again. Went back to being vegan about a year afterwards and I haven't looked back. I kinda care about the animals but I'm not a super spergy ethical vegan. I'm more of a health-conscious vegan.

There are a lot of studies which support veganism and so long as you're not an idiot, take B12 and make sure you get your vitamins it's really good. I have a tonne of energy, can run further, workouts are easier and my strength has continued to increase.
>>
>>35782584

>I kinda care about the animals

Are you sure you don't really care about the animals, and you just lie to yourself and others because you're deeply, profoundly afraid of being or being seen as a "pussy" for having sympathy for them?
>>
Use raisins as a topping, like on your oatmeal, in a curry, or on a salad.
You can still enjoy them, it's okay, just don't make them the bulk of a snack.
>>
>>35782584

Reminds me of what getting on gear was like. I ate and lifted for two years, felt and looked like shit. Did babby first test cycle and felt like a god. I kept most of the gains but going back to unenhanced was shit, I wanted to feel good all the time.

I now permacruise on as much test as I can and not need ai. 250mg test e/wk. I don't even care if it shaves a couple years off, quality over quantity.
>>
>>35780864
Rasins are really sugary because the sugar doesn't evaporate when the grapes dry out. Each raisin has one grape worth of sugar. However, they're better for you than candy because the type of sugar is healthier and they have a lot of bullshit assorted nutritional compounds.
>>
>>35781032
You should drink plain green tea.
>not bad for you
>still get that caffiene hit
>train your taste buds to like plant tastes
>feel classy
>extremely cheap
>>
>>35782608
Nope. I don't give a shit about that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't like them being slaughtered and I think everyone should try to cut down on meat if not for animals then for their own health and the environment.

>>35782686
I'd love to cruise test. I just don't know where to get any and I live on a huge fucking island with strict customs so I don't want to risk having test shipped from online.
>>
>>35780995
>salad
>pleasure
nice meme
>>
>>35782761
There are some very tasty salads, but many of those rely on some pretty unhealthy dressing.
>>
>>35782369
>appeal to majority argument
wew lad you sure made your point
>>
>>35782746

>I don't like them being slaughtered

I mean what is it about it that bugs you? It's sympathy, isn't it?
>>
>>35782789

Fat-containing dressing on salad actually makes the nutrients in the vegetables more bioavailable.
>>
>>35782944
Yes? I mean what kind of question is this? I feel this is just a set up where you act edgy or tell me all the delicious animals you're eating and I'm supposed to be upset about it or something.
>>
Dried fruit is a bad idea. Try a nut/seed/fruit mix.
>>
>>35782793

How is saying some people wonder why so much alcohol is in bourbon on appeal to majority? I'm saying they're stupid, bourbon is distilled, of course it has alcohol, it's a spirit. That doesn't make alcohol bad. There is no argument here. Getting butthurt that things exist is fucking stupid.
>>
>>35782987

>Yes? I mean what kind of question is this?

It's a philosophical question. You seem like the kind of person who could appreciate that kind of discussion.

> I feel this is just a set up where you act edgy or tell me all the delicious animals you're eating and I'm supposed to be upset about it or something.

Not at all. You've got me all wrong.

I do think you care a lot about animals and yet for some reason you feel like you have to minimize how much you care, though.
>>
>>35780864
It's till better than processed sugar and other things in the chocolate, if your only concern is losing weight, then sure, but if you want to be generally more healthy it's a great step.
>>
>>35783201
I go through phases where the amount I care changes greatly. Sometimes I'm not the most caring about it and other times I'm very strict. I feel like that's normal though and every other vegan is just grandstanding about how morally superior they are to everyone else.

I think also because I don't know any vegans and I don't follow vegans who talk about animal cruelty and slaughter I start to forget about it and I become less belligerent about it.
>>
>>35783355

Thanks for explaining it. I think it's cool you care about the feelings and well-being of animals. Like I said earlier you seem like the kind of guy who could enjoy looking more into philosophy, especially ethics.

You might find Bentham particularly interesting.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.